• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is Mystery?

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[YOUTUBE="sWnPH-kXeZM"]Mystery[/YOUTUBE]

Those who know him: based on background information.
Those who don't: based on the video above.

What type is this guy?

KDude

INTJ who systematically enslaved himself to an ESFP persona.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Based on own information or video only?

KDude

i only know a little about him. from what info i have, he's got some of the "tactics" of ESPs, but he goes for the wilder/fun type of player,so i'd say his creation is ESFP. i've never seen that vid though.. i feel kind of sorry for him to be honest. he's got a lot of shit he wants to get off of his chest.. and he fully admits it isn't him, that he isn't comfortable or confident or truly enjoys these experiences, and just does it all for the sake of (what he thought) was good for his overall happiness and survival. i dunno, maybe i shouldn't feel sorry for him. :cool:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
G8nYl.jpg

INTP 5w6 Sx/So, I think. If it's an INTJ, it's a rather laid-back one.:cheese:

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO
INFJ IMO.

INFJ have a brain built to deconstruct social dynamics with the Ni-Fe-Ti-Se combo and practically use it to their advantage. I wouldn't be surprised if a large number of the best self made PUA are INFJs.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I agree with much of the above. To risk bing repetitive:

INTp 5w4....who comes up with a theory (via...with the rather original if not ground breaking 'Mystery Method') of acting like an ESTp.

This is not too different from his earlier experiance of choosing to be a nerd turned magician (with a darker more controlled touch a la David Copperfield/David Blaine esq). Parol magic evolving to a dream of becoming a professional magician is a common INTP geek fantasy regardless if before or after one too many games of D&D. Showmanship especially Vegas style seems to have a push toward creating an ESTP character type (as are illustrated by most TV characters).

INTP Chameleon Effect helps keep him appearing congruent for his TV appearances and "short term game" applications.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Apparently I'm the only one who's read The Game. I considered INTJ, but he's far too manic. I'd say ENFP, 5w4 so/sx.

G8nYl.jpg

INTP 5w6 Sx/So, I think. If it's an INTJ, it's a rather laid-back one.:cheese:

Are you fucking kidding me? How could this guy be anything but an Fi type? A fucked-up Fi type at that.

E

Epiphany

I started to read The Game. I couldn't resist. I'm only about half way through. He seems a bit emotionally unstable, narcissistic, and overcome with delusions of grandeur; though he is highly intelligent. He strikes me as more of an idealist than a rational. At times, overcome by fits of rage and melancholy. So far, in the book, he has contemplated suicide twice as well as murdering his father. He is a people-oriented individual and all of his theories are based on human interaction. I'm not sure if he is introverted or extroverted. He definitely seems intuitive, could be balanced on the T/F, but seems more F to me in contrast to Style. I would guess xNFJ, but I don't know enough about MBTI or Mystery to be convinced either way.

Apparently I'm the only one who's read The Game. I considered INTJ, but he's far too manic. I'd say ENFP, 5w4 so/sx. Are you fucking kidding me? How could this guy be anything but an Fi type? A fucked-up Fi type at that.

That very well could be. His mood swings may indicate an emotional disorder of some kind.

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO
Why do you think he's definitely a Fi type? Can't a Ni type become manic depressive?

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
Am I the only one who finds the INTP picture hillarious ? :))

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why do you think he's definitely a Fi type? Can't a Ni type become manic depressive?
Well, TJs are Ni and Fi, which is why I considered INTJ initially. He's a definite extrovert though, and ENTJ is out because his Fi is too strong. He could be ESFP, except he states that he's figured this shit out from scratch. Se-doms are naturals at pickup.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I respect this man more than anybody I've met IRL at the moment, and it's not easy to earn my respect. Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Are you fucking kidding me? How could this guy be anything but an Fi type? A fucked-up Fi type at that.

That man illustrate how Fe can work when it's submit to Ti, as with Introverted Thinker. He analysed how flirting and social dynamics work and build model to explain this logically, in the typical overanalytical/overobsessive way that Ti-dom display. He could be ISTP but he's too much geeky and involved in the building of model to be one. So, INTP. I've seen the show The PickUp Artist, and that have confirmed me in my opinion.

Elsewhere, INTP and ENTP seem pretty current types among PickUp Artist.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I respect this man more than anybody I've met IRL at the moment, and it's not easy to earn my respect. Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

I'm curious. Why do you respect him?