• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Rob Dyrdek

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
When one watches "Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory" or "Rob and Big", is this not "Ne" on steroids? I used to think he was ESTP, but the more I watch, he has to be ENTP if what I'm watching is Ne. It's hilarious.

Any thoughts on his type?

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
I spent a lot of time with him in LA when he was an amateur. So my professional opinion, based on a lot observation, is ENTP.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I spent a lot of time with him in LA when he was an amateur. So my professional opinion, based on a lot observation, is ENTP.

Interesting.

There's an episode where they interview family, friends, and business partners of his. They all say that he was "an entrepreneur" as an early teen. And at one point, someone said, "business wise, he is always 10 steps ahead of everyone else. He's a visionary."

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I just don't see any F in him whatsoever.

Helmet1903

MBTI Type
IxTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I agree with those three, but I would have to lean towards ESTP. ESP types are party animals who are all about action; you find ESTPs in the clubs and ESTPs jumping out of planes. Rob is the later.

PS: Your pic suits your personality.