• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Scott Pilgrim

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Anyone read this comic (soon to be released as an Edgar Wright movie adaptation)? It's surprisingly enjoyable. Any thoughts on the characters?

I believe Scott is ESFP, to start.
Ramona... I have a tougher time typing. INFP?
Kim Pine seems INTJ
Wallace seems xNTx
Knives seems maybe ESFx.

These may be way off.

Yukihana

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Well, i think scott is an defintly a negative sterotype of the ESTP in the book, being a bit of a player ass-hole, however I think towards theend of the book & in the film he grows emotionaly & becomes an Esfp, realing & apologisng for being mean in genral to all his exs/gf's.
Ramona I think is either an INFP or INTP depending on her state of mind.
Kim defintly an INTJ :')
Wallace shows some F traits ( he tells scott to break up with Knives before going out with ramona, possibly with the intention of sparing knives pain) but his is probally A ENTJ.
Knives Chau <3 though she seems pretty dense at points, in the book she fully acknowledges she can't be scott quote early on on, but becomes obsses with with his happiness, aswell as creating the scenorio in her head that ramona stole him from her, suggesting she is an INFP, having a jealous streak, virtually unselfish love for scott ( particulary right at the end of the film, where she loves him enoughtt o let him go) & a very active imagination creating scenorios in her head aswell as only having really only one friend ( I see some of myself in her to be fair as well as wallace when I'm drunk :')) ^_^

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Anyone read this comic (soon to be released as an Edgar Wright movie adaptation)? It's surprisingly enjoyable. Any thoughts on the characters?

I believe Scott is ESFP, to start.
Ramona... I have a tougher time typing. INFP?
Kim Pine seems INTJ
Wallace seems xNTx
Knives seems maybe ESFx.

These may be way off.

Damn, I already posted in that other Scott Pilgrim thread, but I'll just say that the only ones I would contest here are Ramona and Kim. Ramona seems ISFP to me and Kim seems ISTP. Otherwise I'd agree with you, and add that Wallace strikes me as ENTJ.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
My guesses above were based solely on the comics. I hadn't seen the movie yet at the time. I agree with Wallace seems ENTJ.

Movie Kim gets a fraction of the screen time as comic Kim. Comic Kim is pretty N and J in my book (the way she deals with her roommates, makes decisions, etc). Movie is harder. ISTP seems possible. Definite I and definite T in any format.

ISFP is possible for Ramona. The characterization difference is not as strong with Ramona, but there is some. She's definitely got more N than Scott.

With Knives I'll go ESFP.

Gideon Graves... comic: INTJ. Movie: ENTP. The two fallback villain types. (part of the major difference here is that the last two chapter of the comic book only came out after the movie had filmed, so the parts covering evil exes 5, 6 (the twins) and 7 (Graves) only have a few plot points and jokes in common).