• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Brave Little Toaster

G

Glycerine

You're freaking awesome. I don't know the typings because I haven't seen it in such a long time.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
This had to be one of my favorite films as a kid.

Haven't seen it in awhile, but just from a hunch from the video(s) you linked:

Toaster: ENFP
Blanky: ISFx (J?)
Lampy: ESFP
Radio: ENTP
Kirby: ESTJ (Te is so obvious)
Magnet: SCARY

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I USED TO LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!

After watching a this YouTube - TBLT 3/11

(its part 3 instead of part 2 of the youtubes).

I'd say the toaster seems more "In Charge" than "Get Things Going" when compared to the radio or the lamp.

Toaster: ENFJ (I hate to be *that guy* who claims his own type...but bah)
Lamp: ESFP
Radio: ENTP
Blankey: ISFP
Kirby: ESTJ

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Raising the dead to respond to this. This is a direct quote of mine from another forum.

Toaster - INFJ - In the very beginning of the movie, I thought he might've been an extravert (and an NF) due to his ability to inspire others to take action on their journey. However, he is very clearly "dominated" by Lampy and Radio, leading me to switch him to an introvert, though I believe the NFJ part still holds true. If it helps, I believe his so-ness (Enneagram) makes him appear more extraverted than many INFJs.

Blanky - ISFj - The only things I am super confident with here are I and F. He is a quiet little guy, and so sickeningly sweet and innocent (makes me want to vomit) that F is extremely obvious. He isn't really the ideas-man, so I think Si suits him fairly well. I am unsure if what I'm seeing is Fi or Fe, though I am leaning towards the latter. Though I typed him as only one letter difference from Toaster, his sx-ness (Enneagram) further differentiates him from Toaster.

Lampy - ESP - Lampy is very clearly an extravert and not controlled enough to be a J. However, I think he fairly clearly contrasts with Radio in that he doesn't seem to have Ne as his dominant function, making him an Se-dom. I'm not sure whether he has Ti or Fi, though I get an ever so slight vibe from the latter.

Radio - ENtP - A definite loudmouth Ne-dom and my favorite character of the bunch. The T is just due to the lack of obvious F.

Kirby - ISTJ - This one is pretty cut and dry and I am most confident with this typing. He's the workhorse of the bunch, not the brains...and that's ok. He knows what has to be done and he does it, whether or not it is enjoyable.

I could almost see Toaster as an extravert, but I have no idea why people think Kirby is one. If he was ESTJ, he'd be more inclined to want to take charge. He's not like this at all.