• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
I love her. But I wondered what her type is. Purely guessing, I can see her as an esfj or enfp. But some of the things she talks about I can't imagine an esfj talking about, for instance, decorating her vaginal area= V-dazzle. But the way she carry herself is too lady-like for an enfp.

What do you think?

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I love her. But I wondered what her type is. Purely guessing, I can see her as an esfj or enfp. But some of the things she talks about I can't imagine an esfj talking about, for instance, decorating her vaginal area= V-dazzle. But the way she carry herself is too lady-like for an enfp.

What do you think?

I've met her before and she's super sweet! Not stuck up at all :) she's got good energy for sure, not sure what her type is though.

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Obviously an extrovert and a feeler. She's a romantic. I like her but I've always found her a bit unrealistic. Calling her an enfp feels a bit off though.
I'd say she's a esfp, maybe enfp.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've always felt strongly that she is an ENFP for some reason.

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
I see it between enfp and esfp. Maybe she could be an enfp but her enneagram might be a 2 or any enneagram that's not an 7?

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
Ok. Can you share some examples of her using Ne? Or Fi? I think that would be helpful here.

I was just saying that because I said that she's too ladylike to be an enfp. And you said "you haven't met me." I'm personally can't remember her using Se or Ne function. I'm not sure what her type is.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
ENFP.

Ok. Can you share some examples of her using Ne? Or Fi? I think that would be helpful here.

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvzhvKm_15k"]Ne-Time[/youtube]

The very nature of the conversation delves, jumps, go abstract, and describes in a way that I've only seen Ne-folks do.

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
ENFP.

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvzhvKm_15k"]Ne-Time[/youtube]

The very nature of the conversation delves, jumps, go abstract, and describes in a way that I've only seen Ne-folks do.

She's very girly enfp. I love her no matter her type.

mwv6r

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

What do you think?

She is a total ESFJ. I have a good ESFJ friend, so I can tell you from experience that ESFJs can get surprisingly raucous and raunchy if you catch them in the right mood, and I can 100% imagine the said ESFJ talking about V-dazzling her vagina, lol.

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
She is a total ESFJ. I have a good ESFJ friend, so I can tell you from experience that ESFJs can get surprisingly raucous and raunchy if you catch them in the right mood, and I can 100% imagine the said ESFJ talking about V-dazzling her vagina, lol.

You are the first to think she's an esfj. She can be an enfp, esfp and esfj because we don't know her exact type because she never take a test.

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO
I dunno DV - that interview with JLH on the Lopez show didn't really seem very Ne-style jumpy or abstract to me like say an interview with Jim Carey (ENTP) or Russell Brand (ENFP).

Last edited:

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
I dunno DV - that interview with JLH on the Lopez show didn't really seem very Ne-style jumpy or abstract to me like say an interview with Jim Carey or Russell Brand.

I don't think Jim Carey is an enfp now just my opinion. Jim Carey seem to be T to me not F.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I don't think Jim Carey is an enfp now just my opinion. Jim Carey seem to be T to me not F.

Agreed. I think Carey is a spazzy entj.

Hewitt's an enfp, being interviewed by another enfp (Lopez).