• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
Agreed. I think Carey is a spazzy entj.

Hewitt's an enfp, being interviewed by another enfp (Lopez).

A lot personality websites say that but I don't know what Jim Carey type is except he doesn't seem like an enfp to me.

Do you really think Lopez is an enfp? I can see him as an entp or estp.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Yea...Don't see him as an ENFP. He's cool though.

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
I dunno DV - that interview with JLH on the Lopez show didn't really seem very Ne-style jumpy or abstract to me like say an interview with Jim Carey (ENTP) or Russell Brand (ENFP).

Oh ok you added entp to Jim Carey.

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO
Yep, just to clarify - I was just referring to the fact both were Ne-dom's in that previous post.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
A lot personality websites say that but I don't know what Jim Carey type is except he doesn't seem like an enfp to me.

Do you really think Lopez is an enfp? I can see him as an entp or estp.

The composure with which Jim speaks makes me think entj. Notice how well he meshes with Ellen and/or Letterman, how they interrupt each other constantly but don't seem to mind. Lotsa creative Te bursting out.

Lopez has to be Ne dominant because of the frantic glancing around, tossing his metaphoric tortillas in the crowd every five seconds -- but watch his interview with Kimmell (who is an isfp). I think you'd see them finishing each the others sentences a lot more often if Lopez were entp.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm not settled on Lopez's type. Can you get more opinions from en-p posters?

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
esfp 7w6 can't tell if she's sx/so or so/sx i think sx/so

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
the gut in my brain, yes. i think i see sx/so focus, making you feel like she's looking at you. could be so/sx tho. i don't feel like her mind is venturing off into Ne, seems much more concrete Se. doesn't seem to be wandering off into new possibilities when she's thinking, conversing, etc. 7w6 bc she seems so nice, she was probably pretty fucking anxious, and it creates a certain kind of patience/anti-hostility.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Probs lots of Se-doms at restaurants, too, so you have a case.

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
the gut in my brain, yes. i think i see sx/so focus, making you feel like she's looking at you. could be so/sx tho. i don't feel like her mind is venturing off into Ne, seems much more concrete Se. doesn't seem to be wandering off into new possibilities when she's thinking, conversing, etc. 7w6 bc she seems so nice, she was probably pretty fucking anxious, and it creates a certain kind of patience/anti-hostility.

What does going wandering off into new possibilities when she's thinking, conversing, etc- explains? I can tell you if I do that since I'm Ne dominant.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
After seeing her on Chelsea Lately I'm going with ESFJ...
YouTube - Chelsea Lately: Jennifer Love Hewitt

Obviously, if she keeps the vajajay trimmed and blinged out then she cares about her appearance and looks. :newwink:

In the interview she mentions how she really likes to keep things organized and has an obsession with office supplies... I *ahem* can relate to that...sadly... :blush:

And as an ESFJ, I'm not exactly shy with my topics... I can sit around and talk about sex like it's nothing too. :smile:

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESFP because my ESFP cousin looks like her. When I say "looks", I mean superficially and patterned based.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I said ESFP previously, but now (the more I've seen of her) I'm thinking ESFJ.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
^^ Yeah, I read her book this past weekend... I laughed at a lot of it because it pretty well read like all my previous dating experiences... And her obsession with office supplies and organization is humorous. The more I learn about her the more I think she's an ESFJ.