• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Cheers

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
I love this show :"Where everybody knows your name"

Sam- istp or estp
Diane- enfj or esfj
Woody- esfp or esfj
Carla- estj or ?
Norm?
Cliff- istj
Frasier- enfj
Rebecca-?
Lily- intj or intp
Coach ( original bartender before Woody)-?

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I love this show :"Where everybody knows your name"

Sam- istp or estp
Diane- enfj or esfj
Woody- esfp or esfj
Carla- estj or ?
Norm?
Cliff- istj
Frasier- enfj
Rebecca-?
Lily- intj or intp
Coach ( original bartender before Woody)-?

I'd say

Sam: estp
Diane: esfj
Coach: infp
Woody: tough to say
Carla: estj (yeah)
Norm: estp
Cliff: I agree, I think

It definitely feels natural to watch this show, as there's a heavy beta feel.

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Lily - intj
Coach- estj...it's been so long but I remember his character making smile. This is bringing back so many memories.
Rebecca's hard

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
I'd say

Sam: estp
Diane: esfj
Coach: infp
Woody: tough to say
Carla: estj (yeah)
Norm: estp
Cliff: I agree, I think

It definitely feels natural to watch this show, as there's a heavy beta feel.

Sam and Norm same personality? They acted so differently!

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Sam- ESTP
Diane-ISFP
Woody- ESFP
Carla-ESFJ
Norm-ISTJ
Cliff-ESTJ
Frasier-INTP
Rebbecca-ISFJ
Lilith-INTJ

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I can't explain their differentness. But they seem so different. What similarities did you notices between them?

I think much of what both say is reliant on what is right in front of their nose(s).
How many times is there friction generated between Sam and Diane when she, for example, probes for moral implications (particularly regarding the genders) of someone's actions in any given situation, to which his typical response tends to cloak his sensual desires with a thinly veiled, fauxly coy attempts to satisfy those.
Norm, on the other hand, isn't as well-oiled as Sam. Many of his observations seem like "no shit!" exclamations. Very content on sitting in the same spot--anywhere where he can clearly see who is coming in the front door so he can be the first to jeer the heck out of 'em, though he also seems very protective of his personal space. Far less concerned about maintaining a relationship than oinking along about the irony of human existence.

I think Danson is an enfj. Sam an sx estp.
Wendt an infp. The Norm character an sp estp.

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
I think much of what both say is reliant on what is right in front of their nose(s).
How many times is there friction generated between Sam and Diane when she, for example, probes for moral implications (particularly regarding the genders) of someone's actions in any given situation, to which his typical response tends to cloak his sensual desires with a thinly veiled, fauxly coy attempts to satisfy those.
Norm, on the other hand, isn't as well-oiled as Sam. Many of his observations seem like "no shit!" exclamations. Very content on sitting in the same spot--anywhere where he can clearly see who is coming in the front door so he can be the first to jeer the heck out of 'em, though he also seems very protective of his personal space. Far less concerned about maintaining a relationship than oinking along about the irony of human existence.

I think Danson is an enfj. Sam an sx estp.
Wendt an infp. The Norm character an sp estp.

Thanks for explaining. From your explanation I can see your point-them being the same type.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Sam - ESTP
Diane - INFJ
Carla - ISTP
Norm - ISFJ
Cliff - ISTJ
Coach - ISFP
Woody - ISFP
Frasier - started out ISTJ (or possibly INTJ) but shifted more NF over time
Lilith - INTJ
Rebecca - ESFJ (though started out pretending to be ESTJ)

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Type boundaries in tv shows/films tend to be blurred, don't they?

Norm could be either kind of stp.