• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jennifer Lopez

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
I've seen her typed as ESTP & ESFJ. I think she's way too romantic to be ESTP. I'm watching Behind The Music and people close to her are saying she believes in the 'fairytale' and all that. I'm thinking aren't ESTPs a little more realistic than that?

I remember an interview with Ben Affleck and he mentioned she kind of prude. She says she's very traditional.

YouTube - Jennifer Lopez Good Morning America Interview (Wed 22. April 2009) Fights Whooping Cough

YouTube - Jennifer Lopez Talking About El Cantante

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think she's ESFP, maybe ESTP.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd go with ESFJ also.

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I really can't see her NOT being an SF, and ENTJ seems strange (Te-dom...really?). In the moment, impulsive, and expressive could easily be ESFP. I went with ESFJ because she seems meticulous, and ESFPs aren't usually meticulous (but it's possible). She seems very, very extroverted, the kind who cannot stand being alone (I believe she has even said that). It's possible she's stuck in Se-Te mode a lot, which would account for the meticulousness.

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO
I think ESFP too (extroverted sensate, right brain, feeling orientated).

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
ESFP of course

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think she has way way way too much energy to be esfp. Responses tend to be swift, agile and always always efficient. How she throws herself around might be where one assumes esfj, yeah? But she stands toe to toe with Letterman, diving headfirst into the night's topics.

entj, LIE/logical subtype makes most sense to me.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

From her wiki entry:
"[Lopez] parlayed her media fame into a fashion line and various perfumes with her celebrity endorsement. Outside of her work in the entertainment industry, Lopez advocates human rights, vaccinations and is a supporter of Childrens Hospital Los Angeles."

This looks more like entj than esfp behavior... always expanding.

and
"When it comes to family and relationships, I’m quite traditional. Just because of the way I was raised and I also believe in God and I have a lot of faith in that, so I just felt like you don’t mess with things like that. And I guess deep down I really felt like either this is not going to happen for me or it is. You know what I mean? And if it is, it will. And if it’s not, it’s not going to."

Sound like a judger maybe?

Affleck is an isfj, no?

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I think she has way way way too much energy to be esfp. Responses tend to be swift, agile and always always efficient. How she throws herself around might be where one assumes esfj, yeah? But she stands toe to toe with Letterman, diving headfirst into the night's topics.

entj, LIE/logical subtype makes most sense to me.

Sorry but...that's a crazy typing. Look at Angela Merkel, that's a LIE logical subtype. If you want an actress / showgirl, look at Amanda Peet. Their energy patterns are clearly different from J Lo's.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i think esfj.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Sorry but...that's a crazy typing. Look at Angela Merkel, that's a LIE logical subtype. If you want an actress / showgirl, look at Amanda Peet. Their energy patterns are clearly different from J Lo's.

Assuming your examples are both LIEs, they seem to belong to the intuitive subtype. Where's the animation I'm so used to seeing in logicals?

Are there any people you yourself consider in the intuitive pile?

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO
@candylandjoe

Firstly, what about the possibility she has developed her lower 2 functions well - Te and Ni. She also has agents, advisers, publicists etc. working for her. NTJ's are energised by Te and Ni, whilst SFP's are drained by using it

Secondly, that sounds very Fi.

I think Ben Affleck is ENTP.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
@candylandjoe

What about the possibility she has developed her lower 2 functions well - Te and Ni. She also has agents, advisers, publicists etc. working for her.

Secondly that sounds very Fi.

I think Ben Affleck is ENTP.

Maybe? If so, she's ridiculously agile for an esfp.

YouTube - Casey and Ben Affleck Unscripted

Affleck here seems more concerned about making his film as true to life as possible--starting with people and their roles roles roles (SJ!), from what he has SEEN... rather than what could be, a realm where you'd be more likely to find entps blithely storming about.

@4:30, he gets into moral obligations.
Lots of girly girl feeling-talk, too.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESFPs aren't energetic? They aren't very assertive with their opinions? They aren't quick in conversation? What?!

Many ESFPs I know meet all of those traits...and so do many ESFJs.

Those quotes suggest ESFJ, and so now I'm back to thinking that's her type...

KDude

ESFPs are definitely assertive, even when they don't know it :laugh:

I'd still think she was ESFJ though.