• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jennifer Lopez

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ESFPs aren't energetic? They aren't very assertive with their opinions? They aren't quick in conversation? What?!

Many ESFPs I know meet all of those traits...and so do many ESFJs.

Those quotes suggest ESFJ, and so now I'm back to thinking that's her type...

There's a jacko lantern grin similar to the one typically seen on esfjs, but I don't hear any emotional coddling. Do you? Does she not seem a mite brusque for an esfj? In part 2 of that interview, her responses are loud, short, LOGICAL and to the point, so it's hard to imagine that someone with an excitable nature like her caring all that much about discussing the past for very long like an sj would.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm detecting a pattern.

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO
I actually think ENFP after watching that first interview - she's very bouncy with her movements and has a brainstorming pattern of speech, which is characteristic of Ne - her vibe in general reminds me a lot of Shakira who's is also an ENFP IMO. She's definitely a Fi user, her feeling is internalised (Fi) not externalised (Fe) like ESFJ - 1.21 is a good example of Fi use.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I watched this too and she reminded me so much of my ENTJ friend. Who is a tough, all business corrections officer in a men's prison but still drinks out of Disney princess mugs and reads these really sappy, tear jerker novels. I wouldn't be shocked by ESFJ tho.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I want someone to explain why she is esfj rather than entj. Fill me in.