• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ron Paul

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
I know an INTP can come up with a whole bunch of reasons for being a far right-winger, but I can't find a reason for an INTP to like Limbaugh.
He might make sense if you were religious.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
THERE'S NO WAY A XXXX COULD BELIEVE SOMETHING THAT I, A XXXX, DON'T

Edit: Paul's an INTP.

FFF

Fight For Freedom
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
My ENTP friend and I think Ron Paul's an INTP. To me he sounds like an INTP who sat around and thought about the stuff he talks about a whole lot. He also isn't very good with his hand motions and body language which would also support being INTP. I guess these things could also be true for an INTJ, though.

Zergling

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTJ
Individual choice and responsibility appeal to those who are rational and dedicated.

XNTJs are more susceptible to idealization. However, considering the empathetical background of liberalism and the religious background of conservativism, the most logical political ideology they would be susceptible to is the individualist style of libertarianism. ENTPs are always interested in what is new, and since libertarian ideals seem fresh in comparison to the stagnant two party system we have now; they are eager to try it.

Yes, based off the INTPcentral libertarians, this is where the libertarian bent seems to come from.

A lot of political views seem to be based off wearing some type of personality mask (if that makes sense) rather than off of looking at the problem and thinking it through. A lot of conservatives seem to go that direction because it is associated with, and/or they want to be seen as, tough, unswayed by simple emotion, strong, etc. The liberal equivalents would involve being in style, compassionate, helpful, modern, etc. Decisions made for these reasons seem to outnumber issue decisions, or influence them heavily, in a lot of cases.

tovlo

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm honestly disappointed that any INTP would believe in Rush...
It seems to almost run contrary to an INTP's cognitive processes.

I guess he was going through a personal crisis.

:D I don't know. The crisis lasted a long time then. The religion actually came after the Rush conversion, so religion isn't to blame either.

Does it sound like an ISTP's cognitive process?

He's on the borderline.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
He (Limbaugh)might make sense if you were religious.

Haha! As an INFP liberal, I disagree with Limbaugh on a lot of things, but he is very witty and has an excellent sense of humor. That would be the only reason why I'd like him though. Not quite up to the level of Colbert though, I must say.

Ron Paul is an INTJ most likely. Possibly an ENTJ, if he just likes being on TV a lot. :D

reason

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Ron Paul is an ESFJ, like me. I know because we agree, mostly. See how that works?