• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

All Yugioh Series

DawnBreak

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Yugioh:
Yugi Motou-INFP
Yami Yugi(Atem)-ISTJ
Katsuya Jonouchi-ENFP
Anzu Mazaki-ESFJ
Hintoro Honda-ISFP
Seto Kaiba-INTJ
Pegasus-ENFJ
Marik Ishtar-ENTP
Yami Bakura-INTJ
Dartz-ENTJ

Yugioh GX:
Judai Yuki-ENFP
Asuka Tenjoin-ESTJ
Sho Marufuji-ISFJ
Jun Manjome-ESTP
Daichi Misawa-INTP
Hayato Maeda-INFP
Ryo Marufuji-ISTJ

Yugioh 5d's
Yusei Fudo-ISTJ
Jack Atlas-ISTP
Rex Godwin-INTJ
Ruka-ESFP
Rua-INFJ
Aki Izaoi-ENFJ

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Yugi always seems like INTJ or INTP to me. At least INTX.

Colombe Gris

MBTI Type
INTJ
Yugi and Yami Yugi are both IXXP's of some sort. Both are essentially quiet, keep to themselves types which signals Introversion. I think that to be considered a master gamer or the "King of Games" that Perceiving would be a huge assistance; P lends to people deftly adjusting to sudden changes, thinking on their feet, and a willingness to gamble. I'd say Yugi is an ISFP and Yami/Atem is an ISTP.

Jonouchi is a classic ESTP.

Kaiba strikes me as more ENTJ than INTJ. A kind of screwed up one. Most of his actions and decisions scream Te to me.

DawnBreak

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Kaiba as ENTJ....That makes sense, he's too loud and outwardly arrogant to be an INTJ.

How is Jonouchi an ESTP? He seems to care about his friends to an irritating degree, suggesting Ne.

Colombe Gris

MBTI Type
INTJ
Maybe I'm remembering his character incorrectly, but wasn't Jounouchi kind of loud, impulsive smart-ass who often put his foot in his mouth? Kind of a live-in-the-moment, "badass" type? Sounds like every ESTP teenage guy I've ever met. And since when does Ne suggest caring about friends to a ridiculous degree? : / That's Fe-dom if anything, a la Anzu's ESFJ.

But to put Jou's friendship considerations into perspective, ESTPs (like many S's) place a lot of priority in establishing and maintaining their social circles, being a part of a group is important. But perhaps I'm overemphasizing the T, and he's actually ESFP. The guy is an SP for sure.

Harold Saxon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Yugioh:
Yugi Motou - ISFP (definitely Fi-dominant, but I don't see much in the way of Ne)
Yami Yugi (Atem) - INTJ (where's his Si? His dueling is rather Ni in nature, predicting the moves of his opponents and thinking up potential countermoves beforehand)
Katsuya Jonouchi - ESTP (clearly an Se type, and his F is Fe rather than the ENFP's Fi)
Anzu Mazaki - ESFJ
Hintoro Honda - ISTP (I don't see any Fi in him, but he does display Ti and some Fe)
Seto Kaiba - INTJ (I didn't see much of the latter parts of the series, but he seemed rather quiet and introspective in the earlier story arcs. Arrogance does not an extrovert make, just look at the vain-as-hell INTJs Light Yagami and Lelouch Lamperouge. Moreover, INTJs have rather strong Te, it being their auxiliary function.)
Pegasus - INTJ (Fe-dominant? Pegasus? He can be emotional, sure, but it takes the form of blatant Fi rather than Fe)
Marik Ishtar - ENTP
Ryo Bakura - ISFJ (we forgot him)
Yami Bakura - INTJ
Dartz - ENTJ

Colombe Gris

MBTI Type
INTJ
Arrogance does not an extrovert make, just look at the vain-as-hell INTJs Light Yagami and Lelouch Lamperouge. Moreover, INTJs have rather strong Te, it being their auxiliary function.)

Funny that you mention Light, because I've seen many type him as ENTJ (though INTJ is quite popular) and as the incarnation of Te. I've always distinguished between ENTJ and INTJ ambition and arrogance as thus: ENTJs will work to gain a desirable item so that they can have power, INTJs will gain power for a desirable item. For ENTJs, power is the end game and everything else is window dressing...

Harold Saxon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Funny that you mention Light, because I've seen many type him as ENTJ (though INTJ is quite popular) and as the incarnation of Te. I've always distinguished between ENTJ and INTJ ambition and arrogance as thus: ENTJs will work to gain a desirable item so that they can have power, INTJs will gain power for a desirable item. For ENTJs, power is the end game and everything else is window dressing...

No, Light is quite clearly INTJ. He gains no energy from social contact (the very definition of extroversion), but rather requires large amounts of time alone in his room. If we look at his functions as well, his Te orderliness and concern for efficiency is subservient to his Ni utopian vision - Ni-Te being INTJ by definition.

As for your latter point, it is a gross overgeneralization. ENTJs do indeed often seek power, but not all do - rather, it is merely a cognitive process set often well-inclined to power. This works the same way with INTJs and idealist ends, which INTJs are more prone to due to stronger Ni. However, one must bear in mind that Ni is an individualized (introverted) function, and would behave differently from INTJ to INTJ. An INTJ could indeed easily have thirst for power as a fashion of personal vision, it being the end in itself - Richard Nixon would be a good example of this form of INTJ.

But this is all rather off-topic. :tongue:

Colombe Gris

MBTI Type
INTJ
As for your latter point, it is a gross overgeneralization. ENTJs do indeed often seek power, but not all do - rather, it is merely a cognitive process set often well-inclined to power. This works the same way with INTJs and idealist ends, which INTJs are more prone to due to stronger Ni. However, one must bear in mind that Ni is an individualized (introverted) function, and would behave differently from INTJ to INTJ. An INTJ could indeed easily have thirst for power as a fashion of personal vision, it being the end in itself - Richard Nixon would be a good example of this form of INTJ.

Oh, I agree that what I was saying was an overgeneralization of everyday E/INTJs. I was trying to illustrate what I thought the differences of the two types might be in certain megalomaniac fictional characters. I apologize, I should have specified that I wasn't being so broad...but I still think both characters are ENTJs...but back on topic!

: )

Colombe Gris

MBTI Type
INTJ
Mai Valentine: Now I'm stretching to really remember her, but I'd say female ISTP or maybe ESTP.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTP, possibly ESFP.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you guys are crazy. there is nothing T about any of the heroes in this show.
Yugi: INFP or INFJ
Yami Yugi: ENFJ
Tea: ENFJ
Joey: ESFJ?
Mai: ESTP, ISTP, ENTP, or INTJ (I have no clue which)
Tristan: ISFJ?
Meko Tsunami: ISFP
Mr. Moto: INFJ (pretty balanced E/I)

Kaiba: INTJ
Mokuba: ESFJ? ISFP?
Yami Bakura: INTJ
Marik: ENTJ
Odion: ISFJ or ISTJ
Ishizu: INFJ (she SOO has that eerie spiritual INFJ aura to her)
Pegasus: INFP (the nigga is like a fucked up version of willy wonka hahaha)
Weavil: INTP
Rex: ESTP?
Panick: ISTP

PS: sorry. I only know the dub names =(

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Boy you better be black
Out here droppin nbombs
Better recognize

oh dear, I might have been drunk when I posted that lol

anyway, I've changed my mind on a few
Yugi: INFP 6w7 So/Sx
Atem: INFJ 8w9 So/Sx
Tea: ENFJ 2w1 So/Sx
Joey: ESFJ 8w7 So/Sx
Tristan: ISFJ 9w8 So/Sx
Mai: ?STP 8w7 Sp/Sx
Duke: ESFP 7w8 Sx/So
Bakura: INTP 5w4 Sp/Sx

Kaiba: INTJ 8w7 Sp/Sx
Mokuba: ISTJ 6w7 So/Sx
Pegasus: INFJ 4w3 Sx/Sp
Marik: ENTJ 8w7 Sp/So
Yami Marik: ENTJ 8w7 Sp/So on steroids
Yami Bakura: INTJ 8w7 Sp/So
Bandit Kief: ESTP 3w2 Sp/So

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
yugi - infp
atem - intp
tea - enfj
joey - estp
tristan - estp
mai - esfj
duke - istp
bakura - infp
kaiba - intj
mokuba - isfp
pegasus - intj
marik - entp
yami marik - entj
yami bakura - intj
bandit kief - istp
mr moto - infp
weevil - entp
rex - estp
mako - isfj
ishizu - infj
dartz - intp
rebecca - enfj
dark magician - intp (the wizard on the card)
gozaburo - entj
noah - entp

im sure i forgot some people and i am also sure at least half my list is wrong, but it was fun guessing

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yugi - infp
maybe

atem - intp
nooo, ENFJ!

tea - enfj
yes

joey - estp
ESFP

tristan - estp
also ESTP

mai - esfj
ENTJ. possibly ?STP

duke - istp
E?TP

bakura - infp
possibly

kaiba - intj
probably, I could see ENTJ too

mokuba - isfp
no clue

pegasus - intj
INFJ

marik - entp
E?TJ or E?FP (he was Fi/Te and an extrovert)

yami marik - entj
yup

yami bakura - intj
INTJ or ENTJ

bandit kief - istp
ESTP

mr moto - infp
?NFJ

weevil - entp
rex - estp
yes and yes

mako - isfj
?SFP

ishizu - infj
YES!

rebecca - enfj
ESTP

dark magician - intp (the wizard on the card)
?NFJ

gozaburo - entj
yes

noah - entp
yes

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Atem entp
Yugi intj
Joey esfj
Tristan isfj
Duke estp
Mai istp
Marik infp emo
Kaiba isfp who loks entj
Mokubaaaaaa isfp

Jaden Yuki enfp
Syrus infp
Zane istj
Bastion intp
Chazz it up esfp
Alexis useless rhodes estj

INFPtheQuietOne

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I agree, I don't think normal Yugi is ISFx or INFJ, he's a definite looping INFP.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Kaiba is entj whose gradually slipping into ni fi loop