• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Katie Holmes

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
The REAL Personality Types Made Relevant If you have fo believe this website, Katie Holmes must be ENFP.

See? THE ULTIMATE PROOF!

I don't believe that website-but it's funny. If so, my future is doom-I don't want to marry a man like Tom Cruise. I really don't think Katie Holmes is an enfp. But I could see her as an infp they work well with a man like Tom Cruise.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Would you see me marry Tom Cruise? NO. He isn't my type either. I need my freedom.

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
Would you see me marry Tom Cruise? NO. He isn't my type either. I need my freedom.

You probably would have your freedom since Tom Cruise is an istp. But I don't see myself marrying an istp.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
You probably would have your freedom since Tom Cruise is an istp. But I don't see myself marrying an istp.

I doubt you'd have your freedom living with a hardcore Scientologist like that.

Tell me, do you even watch television?

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Tell me, do you even watch television?

I love how you use the word "even" here, as if to suggest there's much to gain from it despite the fact that everyone on this forum is using the internet.

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
What makes you think he's ISTP? Another "gut feeling"?

Ha, ha funny! He seem to fit the profile of an istp- from reading the description.

I wouldn't except you to understood why I said, " gut feeling". So I did some research on the Intuition function this is what I found: " Intuitors process data more deeply than sensors and are happy to trust their subconscious and 'sixth sense', gut feel, intuition or whatever you want to call it." here the source- Sensing vs. Intuiting. I wouldn't normally take this personally, and I would have let it slide. But I can't with this, it's not funny. Because you are making seem like I'm pulling this out of my beneath or dumb, which I'm not. I weighed all the options when it came to typing Regis and Tom. Lets be honest, the only person who can type them self is you. So I can say whatever type I want. Because at the end of the day, we all know ourselves-best. For instance, I give a description of myself on here because I was having a hard time determining if I was enfp or enfj. One person said I was enfj, which is not true. I had to determined my type on my own and little assistance. If it's going to be game- let be nice! I wouldn't came at a person intelligent over typing celebrities or at all.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah. Why?

Well because most accounts of Tom Cruise's relationship with Katie Holmes seem extremely controlling in the media - not only on television, but in magazines and on-line as well.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't understand what's going on in this thread. :huh:

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO
I think Katie Holmes is an ENFP, Tom Cruise I think is an ISFJ.

Liesl - I think all of those are Fi users (right brain, feeling/value orientated) - their feeling is intended for their own personal judgement not pushed outward like a Fe user does. Alba I think is ISFP and Emma Watson I think is INFP.

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
Well because most accounts of Tom Cruise's relationship with Katie Holmes seem extremely controlling in the media - not only on television, but in magazines and on-line as well.

I don't believe that's true. The media is not living in their house or neither our we, how would either of us know what's going on in their life! As far as we know, Katie could be the controlling one in the relationship. The media is more concern with selling a story and not telling the truth.

Liesl

Liesl - I think all of those are Fi users (right brain, feeling/value orientated) - their feeling is intended for their own personal judgement not pushed outward like a Fe user does. Alba I think is ISFP and Emma Watson I think is INFP.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I believe they are using Fe for sure. I'm an Fi user myself, and Fe always rubs me a certain way.

I'm not sure why you think they're using Fi, but I will tell you that IxFJ is different from ExFJ.

KDude

Beck too? As if Isaac Hayes wasn't enough heartbreak :(

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have no idea but if I were to guess, it would be ISFP

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Is this a joke?

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO
It could be ... was it funny?