• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How good are you at MBTI-Typing?

Koocoomoo

MBTI Type
iNFp
Enneagram
4w3?
What photographers do you like?
Bresson is probably my favorite, or one of them. He was a real pro, and wasn’t afraid to make it all about the emotional experience. There was never anything “cool” about him; he was a true photographer who had a great eye, and I always respond well to sincerity over what’s “hip,” or overly arty. I believe in experimentation, but there must always be a point, or a reason; there must always be a purpose, and one who finds it interesting to be the center of attention, rather than the work itself, must know that they’re going about it all wrong.

What conclusions can you draw from that ^

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp