• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Gorillaz

DawnBreak

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Try these on for size:

Murdoc-ESTP
Russel-INTP
2-D-ESFJ
Noodle-INFP

ENTP-Guy

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Try these on for size:

Murdoc-ESTP
Russel-INTP
2-D-ESFJ
Noodle-INFP

Murdoc - Def ESTP
Russel - IxTP (preferably ISTP)
2-D - Def an ISFP
Noodle - INFP

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
From personality data-base:
Murdoc: ESTP (83% votes - 6 votes in total)
2D: INFP (88% votes - 8 votes in total)
Russel: ISTP (100% votes - 6 in total)
Noodle: ENFP (67% votes - 6 in total) or ESFP (33% votes)

This band is quite crazy, so I and almost everyone thinks that there is no way any Js are in this mess. So Murdoc as ENTJ seems absurd to me, or Noodle as ESFJ. I like the band and the concept of a virtual Band that changes through time, although 2D and Russel are real people (2D represents the real singer and Russel is a guy who draws), while Murdoc and Noodle roles are played by multiple people depending on the song. But its hard to type since they dont speak much. However, in my opinion I agree with the votes, except for Murdoc (I agree with him being ENTP) and Noodle dont look ESFP for me (in some videos she seems quite distant). I think Noodle could be INFP, she seems to appreciatte being alone and disappearing for an incredible long time.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
My guesses:

Noodle: ESFP 792 sx/sp(she does seem ambiverted at times, but Se dom fits her well I think as well as tertiary Te). Ironically, her typing seemed more obvious when she a kid.

2D: ISFJ 946 sp/so. Definitely some sort of introverted feeler. While he's not very J and he is more a stereotypical ISFP, he is a pretty comfort seeking guy.

Murdoc: ENTP 873 so/sp. He may be pervy but he seems so/sp to me as he doesn't really crave close connections and he's very status and comfort oriented.

Russell: INTP 935 sp/so(or ISTP, definitely a Ti dom and I think double withdrawn fits him well)