• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The 'Non-Disney animated movies that everyone mistakes for Disney' Types

Moonflower

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Does anyone have ideas for Rock-A-Doodle? Yes, I know it is weird, creepy for a kids' cartoon, and probably awful overall to most people, but I watched it religiously as a little kid.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Regarding Monsters Inc.:

Mike - totally ESTP

Sully - I'm picking up ISFJ

Roz - Seems ISTJ, but who knows what she's like away from work...

Randall (antagonist) - ESTJ is my guess

Mr. Waternoose (CEO) - ESxJ

Celia (Mike's GF)- xSFJ

Abominable Snowman - ESFJ

The two silly janitors - ESFP and ESTP

Boo - Way to young to type, but does show some ESFP tendencies

I'm noticing now that Pixar does a good job with S characters...

(BTW, Monsters Inc. 2 is confirmed for release in November 2012. Maybe we'll have to see what the characters are like then, but that thread will need to go in the Disney thread)

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Does anyone have ideas for Rock-A-Doodle? Yes, I know it is weird, creepy for a kids' cartoon, and probably awful overall to most people, but I watched it religiously as a little kid.

Ohhh wow, I almost forgot about that movie. I used to watch it all the time too, but I haven't watched it since I was 5, so I still have no idea.

Moonflower

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm surprised no one has mentioned this...

Anything for the Shrek series?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I shall start with Anastasia:

Anastasia - INFP (could be an E...she just seems mostly annoyed by the people she's with though)
ENFJ 3w4 So/Sx

Rasputan - INTJ
ENTJ 8w7 Sp/So

Bartok - ISTP
INFP 6w7 Sp/Sx

Dimitri - ENTP
yes, 7w8 Sp/Sx

Vlad - ISFP
ISFJ? 8w9 So/Sx

Sophie - ESFJ
ESFP 7w6 Sx/So

The Grandma (I forgot her name) - INFJ
I?FJ 1w9 or 3w4 So/Sp

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Maybe I'll get more response if I make a guess...

Shrek seems like an ESTJ, and Donkey ESFP. Am I right?

I think Shrek is closer to ISTJ. Seeing more Si than Te, and even after he found acceptance and true love and all that he seems like a classic introvert (throughout the entire 4 movie series we don't get to see all those other layers :p ).

Donkey is probably ESFP.... Puss in Boots is also some sort of SP, maybe ISFP? Fiona seems sort of ENFJ to me but I'm really not sure.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm surprised no one has mentioned this...

Anything for the Shrek series?

Shrek: IST? 8w9 Sp/??
Donkey: ES?P 7w6 So/Sx
Fiona: E?FP 7w8 Sx/So

Moonflower

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think Shrek is closer to ISTJ. Seeing more Si than Te, and even after he found acceptance and true love and all that he seems like a classic introvert (throughout the entire 4 movie series we don't get to see all those other layers :p ).

Donkey is probably ESFP.... Puss in Boots is also some sort of SP, maybe ISFP? Fiona seems sort of ENFJ to me but I'm really not sure.

I actually saw the Puss In Boots movie that was in theatres not that long ago. He had an IS_P vibe in there for sure.