• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

NF villains/evil antiheroes

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Aaand... GO!

Drusilla (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, ENFP)
Mello (Death Note, ENFP; arguably villainous)
Davey Jones (Pirates of the Caribbean, INFP)
Calypso (Pirates of the Caribbean, ENFP)
Count Vladislaus Dracula (INFJ in most movie depictions)
Persephone (The Matrix, ENFP; arguably villainous)
The Ninth Doctor (Doctor Who, ENFP; genocidal maniac bent on destroying the Dalek race)
Nicolae Carpathia (Left Behind series, ENFJ)
The Master (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, INFJ)
Harley Quinn (Batman, ENFP)
Envy (Full Metal Alchemist, ENFP)
Suzaku Kururugi (Code Geass, INFJ)
Vir (Babylon 5, INFP)

Anyone got any others?

Tom

MBTI Type
Jipe
Enneagram
Memb
Sander Cohen of Bioshock - ENFP?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Patrick Bateman is ENTJ.

Billy

Crazy Diamond
MBTI Type
INFJ
Patrick Bateman is ENTJ.

1st of all, he is not an E... at all.

even in the novel his entire world is internal. He wears a mask in public because he wants to fit in. This is something many introverts adopt to get along.

I say he is an F over a T because he wants to spread pain and hurt to others, he isnt interested in building and being logical, his outbreaks are random and powerful and his few emotions control him.

He is a broken INFJ. acting in reverse to his real nature, excessive posturing and ego to hide that he is terrified of being left out.

Violence towards women who he is terrified will reject him

hatred and contempt for his "friends" who he uses and operates around because they supply him with status which he fears losing.

None of that screams T to me.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I could see INTJ, but being INFJ would make his Feeling function Fe, rather than Fi. He doesn't strike me as being an unhealthy Fe user (or, well, any kind of Fe user).

Billy

Crazy Diamond
MBTI Type
INFJ
I could see INTJ, but being INFJ would make his Feeling function Fe, rather than Fi. He doesn't strike me as being an unhealthy Fe user (or, well, any kind of Fe user).

Thats what I am saying, he is not using really any emotions. He even says it I have no clear identifiable emotion but disgust and envy or something to that nature. Imagine an INFJ without a Fe function but no Te function, just some way down the line Fi thats so weak and probably pissed off from years of repression which explodes into his murderous rage.

Even in how he kills people, its not like he plans it out, he is compelled to kill, its the only thing that satisfies him, this is actually a lot like EVIL Fe.

If good Fe would be like helping and nurturing others a twisted evil Fe would manifest as murdering and ending growth and lives wouldn't it?

The people he kills have emotional significance to him in that they made him jealous or insecure which are feelings he doesn't want to deal with.

I have no idea what would create an INFJ like that, I think maybe years upon years of isolation and neglect. Like going through private schools and being sent away from your family constantly.

The author wrote some parts of Patrick Bateman into other books too, there was a novel based about Batemans brother that offers clues.

KDude

Kevin Spacey in Se7en is something fierce on the INF angle..

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
I think the Joker was ENTP

I'm convinced Bellatrix from Harry Potter was an insane and screwed up xNFP

Harold Saxon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Vir Cotto is more of a... very nice anti-hero who happens to be stuck in a race full of Machiavellian pricks (see: the ENTJs Lord Antonio Refa and Ambassador/Emperor Londo Mollari). Suzaku Kurugi is likewise barely villainous, in spite of the whole "killed his own father" bit.

ENTJ for Patrick Bateman? Have you lost your bloody mind, Aleksei? His Se comes out only under stress, and his Fi is far too prominent to be inferior - INTJ to the core. My argument for this can be found here: http://www.typologycentral.com/foru.../4652-american-psycho-type-4.html#post1219551

Anyway:

Erik/The Phantom of the Opera - INFP
Archdeacon Claude Frollo (the novel, not the Disney film, wherein he's more of an INTJ with an overactive Fi) - INFJ
Grima Wormtongue - INFP
Shinji Ikari (all right, hardly a villain, but causing the apocalypse does sort of put him on the map) - INFP

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Darrial Book from Firefly/Serenity - some kind of INF

Billy

Crazy Diamond
MBTI Type
INFJ
Vir Cotto is more of a... very nice anti-hero who happens to be stuck in a race full of Machiavellian pricks (see: the ENTJs Lord Antonio Refa and Ambassador/Emperor Londo Mollari). Suzaku Kurugi is likewise barely villainous, in spite of the whole "killed his own father" bit.

ENTJ for Patrick Bateman? Have you lost your bloody mind, Aleksei? His Se comes out only under stress, and his Fi is far too prominent to be inferior - INTJ to the core. My argument for this can be found here: http://www.typologycentral.com/foru.../4652-american-psycho-type-4.html#post1219551

Anyway:

Erik/The Phantom of the Opera - INFP
Archdeacon Claude Frollo (the novel, not the Disney film, wherein he's more of an INTJ with an overactive Fi) - INFJ
Grima Wormtongue - INFP
Shinji Ikari (all right, hardly a villain, but causing the apocalypse does sort of put him on the map) - INFP

I am an INFJ and when im stressed I go out and look for women to sleep with. Guess what Patrick Bateman does. He is a total wounded INFJ, not NT at all.

Harold Saxon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
I am an INFJ and when im stressed I go out and look for women to sleep with. Guess what Patrick Bateman does. He is a total wounded INFJ, not NT at all.

Excuse me, but what in the hell does this have to do with anything? It's an entirely irrelevant statement, on par with "Patrick Bateman likes ice cream. An ENTP I know likes ice cream, so Patrick Bateman must be ENTP." Show me where Patrick Bateman expresses Fe rather than Fi (which he doesn't - he's in-tune with and understanding of his own feelings, yet does not understand those of others). Also show me where Patrick Bateman expresses Ti rather than Te (which he doesn't - his schedule is very rigid, organized, segmented, yet he never displays any fine-tuning of concepts, or logical deduction/extrapolation).

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
omg yes frollo was such a weird, creepy, infj....

and couldnt gollum be a reaaaally weird infp?

Harold Saxon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
omg yes frollo was such a weird, creepy, infj....

and couldnt gollum be a reaaaally weird infp?

Only in the original Victor Hugo novel, where he's actually decidedly less creepy than in the Disney film (funny, as everything else in the novel was softened up by Disney for children's audiences) - the Disney version of him displays Fi rather than Fe, making him some sort of INTJ with an overactive tertiary function rather than an INFJ. The Disney portrayal of the character also happens to be my favorite Disney villain. :tongue:

Gollum seems more ISFP to me, in contrast to the INFP Wormtongue. Gollum shows a strong Se and some Ni, while Wormtongue shows quite a bit of Si (what would conceivably be his tertiary) and some Ne.

Last edited:

KDude

I think Smeegol (spelling) is just a secluded ESFP. He's still a bit on the pushy, high energy/talkative side.