• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lovely Complex

Lawren

MBTI Type
Ugh.
Pretty much my favorite series ever. My friend and I are trying to figure out Otani and Risa's type. The other characters too. Anyone have any imput?

I personally think that Risa is an ENFP.
Very extroverted, She over analyzes everything (like me), Very very Feeling, and she acts on impulse and makes quick decisions. Love her...

And Otani? Eh... He's harder to type. Both are so alike that he could very easily be an ENFP as well, but I think he might be a J and I don't know about T or I...

What do you think?

DanceLikeAdam

MBTI Type
INFJ
Well I think we can agree that Otani is an INTX.

Risa, however, is harder for me to type. EN?? Perhaps.