• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The OC

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Ive been looking everywhere to see what other people type these characters as bc I AM driving myself crazy typing 80% of them as N"S which im betting is my own bias

thus, someone please help me here :) I JUST Rewatched all 4 seasons when I was sick last week

so, my best guesses...

Marissa Cooper: enFP (caring, nurturing, never seemed to live in the moment, spent long periods of time sitting by the beach thinking about her life. impulsive and moody, but very kind. I could also see ISFP OR INFP.

summer roberts: ExFp... well she definitely is a feeler because she decided to change her entire life and future around to go to BROWN with seth. she acts entirely on her emotions. she shows bouts of NFP, well of Ne bc she is always coming up with plans and ideas, and her whole activism thing in college chaneled some harcore nf-ness. but she shows a lot of Se with all her tanning and shopping and concern for her image. any ideas?

seth: ENtp? not entirely sure but this one feels right.

ryan: Ixtp. he shows both S AND n throughout the show.

kirsten: isfj ... she socializes but needs to recharge

julie- estx? No idea.

sandy- enfj... that one is obvious...

taylor townsend- esfj maybe

kaitlin cooper.... E n? T? P

haley nicholl: Estp

caleb: estj

anddd jimmy cooper: esfp

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
i think summer is a J

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
i could see that... but she isnt enfj is she? SO Esfj?

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Seth- INTP or ENTP

Summer - ENFJ or ESFJ. She was ESFP during season one but once her character got more popular and fleshed out she lost the vain valley girl image. She was ENFx during the final season. ENFJ is compatible with ENTP. I know I'm in the minority but I'm gonna say she was a girly ENFJ by the end of the series. Her fashion and priorities changed the last two seasons, more so after Marissa's death.

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Yes I agree she turned out ENFJ, and maybe had a little ESFJ phase when going from esfp to enfj lol.

any idea what marissa was? is enfp right? or isfp? I see both. lots of introverted feeling either way,

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Yes I agree she turned out ENFJ, and maybe had a little ESFJ phase when going from esfp to enfj lol.

any idea what marissa was? is enfp right? or isfp? I see both. lots of introverted feeling either way,

ISFP fits. She's someone who appears outgoing but is actually very introspective. Her friendship with Summer is a good example. She was more of a listener with Summer, even Ryan to a certain extent. One of her problems was she couldn't really verbalize what was she was going through so she showed it externally by destructive behavior.

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
yeah and she spent a looooot of time alone on that lifeguard chair... she actually reminds me of one of my best friends, also an isfp

and is ryan intp or istp? he seems to switch between the two honestly....

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Overall Ryan is more ISTP to me. His love of architecture and his rebellious streak is very ISTP. Even his need to save the women in his life. He can fill his adventure side by saving them from their misfortunes, especially Marissa's.

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
agreed :)

any guesses on Kaitlin's type or Taylors?

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
agreed :)

any guesses on Kaitlin's type or Taylors?

Taylor I'm thinking ESFJ or ESFP. Though at the beginning she ESTJ ( a mix of Regina George & Paris Gellar).

Kaitlin - xSTP or xNTP. She's a hard one.

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Taylor I'm thinking ESFJ or ESFP. Though at the beginning she ESTJ ( a mix of Regina George & Paris Gellar).

Kaitlin - xSTP or xNTP. She's a hard one.

ahahaha yessss Taylor was a mix of Regina and Paris at first...

do we have Gilmore Girls thread? because I would post and/or make one if not...

but anyway, I wanna say Kaitlin is almost ENTP sometimes because she comes out with these big picture ideas and meaningful observations

but I think they meant for her to me an ESTP? which also fits? as does ISTP slightly.... hmmm, she's a toughie....

and what about Anna from Season one? she was supposed to be the female-Seth but she doesnt seem like an NT, or does she?

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3

but anyway, I wanna say Kaitlin is almost ENTP sometimes because she comes out with these big picture ideas and meaningful observations

but I think they meant for her to me an ESTP? which also fits? as does ISTP slightly.... hmmm, she's a toughie....

and what about Anna from Season one? she was supposed to be the female-Seth but she doesnt seem like an NT, or does she?

She was more aware of the people around and very , very observant. xNFJ but I'm not entirely sure.

I'd love to type GG :)

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3

gilmore thread
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/popular-culture-type/23100-gilmore-girls.html