• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Kristin Chenoweth

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I'm pretty certain she's some sort of Fe dom.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Extremely annoying, whatever type she is.

I'm curious as to why people who are not fans of someone/something have to insult fans when they could just move on to the next thread. Why the immaturity ?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm curious as to why people who are not fans of someone/something have to insult fans when they could just move on to the next thread. Why the immaturity ?

I'm a fan. I love her. I also love Kelly Ripa who is also ESFJ. People here found her to be annoying too.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I can see Fe dom, she seems like a natural extrovert, or she has that extrovert energy..."perkiness"...that could be aux.

BTW, I don't think performers are necessarily 'e' at all and their character doesn't represent their actual personality. A lot of actors, comedians, singers, entertainers, are just as likely hard introverts. Maybe it seems there is even more of an introvert presence in the entertainment field because you expect performers to be extroverted and "attention seekers".

I read an article of hers responding to another article that criticized gay/lesbian actors for being "inauthentic". From what she wrote, I picked up strong Fe. I think she was basically very insulted on behalf of her friends and coworkers, that seemed the center of her position. That is more Fe. At least the article was - it didn't strike me as very Te, Ti or Fi centric.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I'm a fan. I love her. I also love Kelly Ripa who is also ESFJ. People here found her to be annoying too.

It's the "perkiness" + directiveness (which = Fe) :alttongue:

It's why that saying, "Go pump your sunshine somewhere else!", exists

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's the "perkiness" + directiveness (which = Fe) :alttongue:

It's why that saying, "Go pump your sunshine somewhere else!", exists

Oh I see. Heh