• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

val kilmer

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Assuming he's entj (which is pretty easy because he resembles his dual),
greg dulli also is,
which makes lanegan intp
because he's worked with dulli a good amount
especially since isobel campbell is probably infj by association

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Assuming he's entj (which is pretty easy because he resembles his dual),
greg dulli also is,
which makes lanegan intp
because he's worked with dulli a good amount
especially since isobel campbell is probably infj by association

I take that back. lanegan is way too emotive. dulli still seems like an entj.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
that was an awesome interview. i'll have to watch the rest of them. i don't think i can type him tho...i'm too biased i think because i want to type him enfp...but maybe he's entj and i can't see it because i just don't know enough of them...hmm

KDude

FWIW I think he comes off as a gentle soften spoken guy for the most part. Actually very religious too (but Christian Science, if that makes any difference). Enough to talk openly about...I think he even wrote an article explaining..can't find it now. I remember one interview on the Actors Studio where he kept derailing about his relationship too, being in love, pointing out his girl in the crowd. Anyone could do this, I guess, but seems like emotional subjects come at the forefront with him.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hmm...and a lot of people talked of him being eccentric too...i don't know!!

Benny

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
I've wondered about his type too, ever since I saw Spartan with commentary by him. He definitely has a really dry sarcastic sense of humor, which is what immediately stood out for me. I don't think he's ENTJ. If he is NT I'd say INTP. He's really laid back... calm, cool, and collected. I've seen him listed under famous ISTP's. I could see that too. So I'd say IXTP. One or the other.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh damn...then i know diddly squat about typing people and should never attempt it....i thought i at least knew he was an extraverted intuitive.

Benny

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
You could be right. I'm just guessing.