• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fictional characters MBTI type

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
From a Socioncs and VI perspective, I hope no one thinks I look ANYTHING like this!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Prove it, then we'll talk.

Anyway, I typed her as INFJ because she's pretty much the Tarot symbol of the mother when you think about it.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Northern Exposure

I just now learned that Dr. Joel Fleishman and Don Eppes are one and the same!!
Gotta love IMDB!

This is what a fan site says about Marilyn:
John's Northern Exposure Fan Site - Marilyn Whirlwind
Marilyn Whirlwind
Personality : Strange and perplexing. Lack of speech and or empathetic resonance trouble Joel
Marilyn Whirlwind (Elaine Miles) is a Native American Indian and Joel's personal assistant and secretary. Her obtuse manner, confounding style and less than communicative manner sometimes upset Joel. She is unco-operative and sometimes hinders Joel but she means well. She sometimes breaks with her mono-syllable answers and tells Joel about strange Indian legends.

Jae Rae

Free-Rangin' Librarian
MBTI Type
INFJ
I hear what you're saying. :) (and by the way, I don't have a hugely strong opinion on her, she just doesn't strike me as NF) -- oh and by 'new agey', I think I mean more that she seemed really 'out there' - but granted, this is just how *I* perceived her. :)

But here are a few blurbs on ISFP:

ISFPs are less fantasy-oriented than INFPs. These types are often confused, however, INFPs lean strongly to daydreams, poetry, prose and more philosophical pursuits; ISFPs often live out 'id' experiences rather than writing or even talking about them.
-----------------------------
ISFPs live in the world of sensation possibilities. They are keenly in tune with the way things look, taste, sound, feel and smell. They have a strong aesthetic appreciation for art, and are likely to be artists in some form, because they are unusually gifted at creating and composing things which will strongly affect the senses. They have a strong set of values, which they strive to consistently meet in their lives. They need to feel as if they're living their lives in accordance with what they feel is right, and will rebel against anything which conflicts with that goal. They're likely to choose jobs and careers which allow them the freedom of working towards the realization of their value-oriented personal goals.

ISFPs tend to be quiet and reserved, and difficult to get to know well. They hold back their ideas and opinions except from those who they are closest to. They are likely to be kind, gentle and sensitive in their dealings with others. They are interested in contributing to people's sense of well-being and happiness, and will put a great deal of effort and energy into tasks which they believe in.

ISFPs have a strong affinity for aesthetics and beauty. They're likely to be animal lovers, and to have a true appreciation for the beauties of nature. They're original and independent, and need to have personal space. They value people who take the time to understand the ISFP, and who support the ISFP in pursuing their goals in their own, unique way. People who don't know them well may see their unique way of life as a sign of carefree light-heartedness, but the ISFP actually takes life very seriously, constantly gathering specific information and shifting it through their value systems, in search for clarification and underlying meaning.

ISFPs are extremely perceptive and aware of others. They constantly gather specific information about people, and seek to discover what it means. They are usually penetratingly accurate in their perceptions of others.

OK, she could be this type. The parts in bold definitely sound like her. I don't know the ISTPs well. :)

Thanks,

Jae Rae

Jae Rae

Free-Rangin' Librarian
MBTI Type
INFJ
I just now learned that Dr. Joel Fleishman and Don Eppes are one and the same!!
Gotta love IMDB!

This is what a fan site says about Marilyn:
John's Northern Exposure Fan Site - Marilyn Whirlwind
Marilyn Whirlwind
Personality : Strange and perplexing. Lack of speech and or empathetic resonance trouble Joel
Marilyn Whirlwind (Elaine Miles) is a Native American Indian and Joel's personal assistant and secretary. Her obtuse manner, confounding style and less than communicative manner sometimes upset Joel. She is unco-operative and sometimes hinders Joel but she means well. She sometimes breaks with her mono-syllable answers and tells Joel about strange Indian legends.

Yes, she can be confounding, stubborn and is sometimes uncooperative, although usually it's for the best. Did you see the one where she was going to Seattle for a vacation; Joel tried to arrange everything for her as her employer and friend, and she disregarded all the reservations and did her own thing? Marilyn - "I want an adventure." And then he went down to find out what she was doing and she wasn't even surprised to see him?

We love NUMB3RS at our house. Rob Morrow is great as Don Eppes, too.

Jae Rae

heart

heart on fire
Nice that you brought this up. I think I agree with you. But I really think that Hornblower is hard to type because of all his weirdness :smile:

Ofcouse, he's a great strategist and planner, but he is also very action-oriented.
And his introversion might be misleading, because he just thinks that is not appropriate for the commander to speak with people of lower standing. And it almost kills him with loneliness. Is he REALLY an introvert? o_O I think that is hard to say.

In Lieutenant Hornblower he is more open to people than later on but still seems very introverted and is described as "sensitive" hence my placement of N over S, and also because of the way he gets sudden hunches to take action.

He is dying with lonliness because he habitually lets NO ONE in. Even introverts need intimacy. For years his unhappy marriage to Maria ate at him. Public accolades mean very little to him and he hates the public ceremonies when is knighted, etc. The glowing newspaper articles about himself turn him cold.

He is only action orientated in the extreme heat of the moment, other times he is quietly deep in thought or seasick. He does appear to live more in his head than in his senses. He is a total emigma to those around him. Contrasted with Bush, who I think is a strong sensor, Hornblower does come accross as N. I think it is also why he has overpowering attraction to Marie who is all intuition and feeliong, but of course the more sensible Barbara fits in better with his "idea" of how his marriage partner should be, practical and sensible. Barbara loves him so much, but often cannot understand him or how to relate to him. Marie(INFP) (not Maria, gosh that gets confusing!) understands him deeply and gives him what he needs until it hurts her.

I think he is a thinker over a feeler because of the disastrous ways in which he lets his feelings direct his decisions before he is sure of what he really feels at all, such as his decision to marry Maria or his decision to reject Barbara's (ESTJ) advances at first, setting in motion years of pain for himself. (Gosh, has to be one of the most painful moments in 20th cent literature romanticly speaking. I was sitting there like "no, no! Idiot!" wanted to be able to knock him upside the head..I make such a hypocrite of myself in reacting to that series. When he is unfaithful to Maria (ISFJ), it is like thank goodness, good grief the poor guy deserves a break! But later after he marries Barbara and is unfaithful, it is like YOU PIG!, lol. I have a soft spot for Barbara, she's good for him, loves him without overwhelming him but they get too competitive and prideful with each other and he turns to the softer Marie as a result. It is only ten years into their marriage that Hornblower and Barbara learn to be less prideful and competitive with each other and then they are great for each other. jmo)

By Admiral Hornblower in the West Indies he becomes more loosened up and he feels happy for the first time and is able to be very openly loving to Barbara but he still shows introversion over extroversion.

Yes, I agree he is very hard to type, but lol I spent much time considering this and I stick by INTJ, hoping that someone who has read the whole series too will come into offer challenge on this.

Hirsch63

MBTI Type
IS??
Northern Exposure was one of my favorites...I discovered it in re-runs. I especially liked all the secondary characters that would weave in and out of the show like Maurice's law inforcement girl-friend. I've always liked that actress. Thanks for reminding me!

Jae Rae

Free-Rangin' Librarian
MBTI Type
INFJ
Northern Exposure was one of my favorites...I discovered it in re-runs. I especially liked all the secondary characters that would weave in and out of the show like Maurice's law inforcement girl-friend. I've always liked that actress. Thanks for reminding me!

Oh yes, Barbara. ESTJ.

Jae Rae

wedekit

MBTI Type
INFJ
Here are some characters from the Final Fantasy games that I have typed. This was all originally posted on similarminds.com.

Final Fantasy VI

Terra - INFP
"To understand Healers, we must understand their idealism as almost boundless and selfless, inspiring them to make extraordinary sacrifices for someone or something they believe in."
"The goal at the end of the path is always the same - the INFP is driven to help people and make the world a better place."
" Tendency to blame themselves for problems, and hold everything on their own shoulders"

Locke - ENTP
"attention seeking, experience junky, insensitive, adaptable, not easily offended, messy, carefree, dangerous, fearless, careless..."
"Using their intuition to process this information, they are usually extremely quick and accurate in their ability to size up a situation."

Celes - ISFJ
"...quiet, reserved, genetle, steady, dependable, caring, dutiful, obedient, "neat, and tidy.""
"Just as the ISFJ is not likely to express their feelings, they are also not likely to let on that they know how others are feeling."

Edgar - ENFP
"ENFPs are charming, ingenuous, risk-taking, sensitive, people-oriented individuals with capabilities ranging across a broad spectrum. They have many gifts which they will use to fulfill themselves and those near them, if they are able to remain centered and master the ability of following through."

Sabin - ESTP
"Enthusiastic and excitable, ESTPs are "doers" who live in the world of action. Blunt, straight-forward risk-takers, they are willing to plunge right into things and get their hands dirty."

Relm - ENFP
"outgoing, social, disorganized, easily talked into doing silly things, spontaneous, wild and crazy, acts without thinking..."
"To onlookers, the ENFP may seem directionless and without purpose, but ENFPs are actually quite consistent, in that they have a strong sense of values which they live with throughout their lives."

Strago - ESTJ
"go by experience and that is what counts, not speculation and experimentation, and certainly not fantasy. They keep their feet firmly on the ground and make sure that those under their supervision do the same..." (aka Relm)

Shadow - INTJ
"...observer, values solitude, perfectionist, detached, private... does not talk about feelings, hard to impress, analytical, likes esoteric things..."

Mog - ESFP
"For the ESFP, the entire world is a stage. They love to be the center of attention and perform for people. They're constantly putting on a show for others to entertain them and make them happy."

Umaro - ESTP
"They live in the here-and-now, and place little importance on introspection or theory. The look at the facts of a situation, quickly decide what should be done, execute the action, and move on to the next thing."

Gogo - INTP
(Considering he barely has any characterization I can't elaborate. Just going on a hunch here...)

Cyan - ISTJ
"ISTJs are very loyal, faithful, and dependable. They place great importance on honesty and integrity. They are "good citizens" who can be depended on to do the right thing for their families and communities. While they generally take things very seriously, they also usually have an offbeat sense of humor and can be a lot of fun - especially at family or work-related gatherings."

Gau - ESFP
"ESFPs usually like to feel strongly bonded with other people, and have a connection with animals and small children that is not found in most other types. They're likely to have a strong appreciation for the beauties of nature as well." ("I'M GAU! I'M YOUR FRIEND! LET'S TRAVEL TOGETHER!")

Setzer - ENTP
"They can be quiet, rather private, subdued in demeanor, and have artistic interests and aesthetic sensibilities."
"ENTPs are high rollers and risk-takers with their own resources and others'. Like other Extraverted-Perceivers, when they win, they win big, and when they lose, they lose their shirts. As a result, life for an ENTP (and for those around them) can be a roller-coaster event with great highs, thrills, scares, occasional stops--and lots of unexpected jerks and turns."

wedekit

MBTI Type
INFJ
Final Fantasy IX

Zidane - ENTP
- "...life for an ENTP (and for those around them) can be a roller-coaster event with great highs, thrills, scares, occasional stops--and lots of unexpected jerks and turns."
- "Independent, non-conforming and sometimes a little rebellious and confrontational, this type may be an inspiration to others who will follow the ENTP guru into uncharted waters--sometimes shark-infested!"

Garnet - ISFJ
- "Extremely dependable, ISFJ types accept responsibilities beyond the call of duty. They genuinely care for people and work tirelessly on their behalf. When in charge of something, their practical judgement and appreciation of what works make them conservative and consistent."
- "They have strong feelings of inadequacy, and become convinced that "everything is all wrong", or "I can't do anything right". "

Steiner - ESTJ
- "ESTJ's outgoingness, assertiveness, practicality, firm-mindedness, and decisiveness tend to make them good protectors and providers--roles more generally associated with the male of the species."
- "He or she is conscientious, practical, realistic, and dependable. While the ESTJ will dutifully do everything that is important to work towards a particular cause or goal, they might not naturally see or value the importance of goals which are outside of their practical scope." (Him not realizing that Queen Brahne wants him to bring Garnet back so she can kill her.)

Beatrix - ISTJ
- "ISTJs are quiet, serious, responsible, sensible, patient, conservative, loyal and steadfast--maintainers of society's time-honored traditions and institutions."
- "Like INTJs, with whom they share three preferences, they often excel at school and work, rising to senior positions of responsibility as class presidents, school heroes, project managers, and community leaders--all of which may seem out of character for an Introvert. But for the ISTJs, this is not out of character at all; they are simply doing their duty--"doing what should be done"" (She was considered a great hero in Alexandria, as well as Queen Brahne's most trusted/Dutiful soldier.)

Vivi - INFP
- "INFPs are quiet, creative, sensitive and perceptive souls who often strike others as shy, reserved and cool. These folks have a rare capacity for deep caring and commitment--both to the people and causes they idealize. INFPs guide their behavior by a strong inner sense of values, rather than by conventional logic and reason."
- "If such self-sacrifice is not appreciated or, even worse, is criticized, the child can become sullen, self-critical, often overpersonalizing each remark. The potential for martyrdom begins early; INFP children can spend a disproportionate amount of time daydreaming and preoccupied with inner thoughts. "
"They care deeply-indeed, passionately-about a few special persons or a favorite cause, and their fervent aim is to bring peace and integrity to their loved ones and the world."
(Just thought I would point out the interesting contrast between Vivi's Black Magic and "Healing" personality type.)

Freya - INTP
- "Private, intellectual, impersonal, analytical and reflective, the INTP appears to value ideas, principles and abstract thinking above all else. This logical type seeks to understand and explain the universe--not to control it!"
- "A major concern for INTPs is the haunting sense of impending failure. They spend considerable time second-guessing themselves." (Never finding her true love, Sir Fratley)
(I must admit I had a little trouble with this one, but I went to a biography on a character shrine and found this to support INTP: "Most of the thoughts revealed in her monologues consist of the question whether she will be able to find Fratley ")

Eiko - ENFP
- "They thrive on the drama of life by observing everything enthusiastically and associating meaning and human motive with all they survey. To the ENFP, no life event is devoid of significance--a belief which may justify others' perception of them as hyperalert, oversensitive and even suspicious at times."
- "ENFPs almost always have a strong need to be liked. Sometimes, especially at a younger age, an ENFP will tend to be "gushy" and insincere, and generally "overdo" in an effort to win acceptance."

Quina - ESFP
- "ESFPs live in the world of people possibilties. They love people and new experiences." (A.k.a. New types of food! Wink)
- "ESFP types have fun. They like to live life to its fullest and are great company. Good natured and openly friendly, they are very curious about what they can see, hear, and know firsthand."

Amarant - INTJ
- "INTJs spend a lot of time inside their own minds, and may have little interest in the other people's thoughts or feelings."
- "Indeed, the INTJ is not overly demonstrative of their affections, and is likely to not give as much praise or positive support as others may need or desire."
- "INTJs know what they know, and perhaps still more importantly, they know what they don't know." (Such as how he is obsessive about finding out why Zidane was able to beat him.)

Kuja - ESTP
- "Gamesmanship is the calling card of the ESTP. Persons of this type have a natural drive to best the competition." (Kuja vs. Zidane due to personal reasons.)
- "ESTPs have a strong flair for drama and style. They're fast-moving, fast-talking people who have an appreciation for the finer things in life." (He undoubtedly portrays very effeminate and materialistic qualities.)
-"Although they can be charming, clever and seductively open, rarely do ESTPs merit description as deeply feeling people. When life becomes too complex with unwanted obligations and personal entanglements, count on the ESTP to escape from the situation."

Cid - ESFP
- "ESFJs are outgoing, sociable, practical and organized. They pride themselves on their reflexive skills to harmonize, entertain and nurture others. Duty, personal service, manners and social order come second-nature to this type."
- "They are talkative, popular, and genuinely convinced that rough times can be overcome if people work together. They put a lot of conscientious energy into making this happen. Natural hosts and hostesses, they pay attention to even the smallest detail to make people feel welcome."
- "ESFJs at their best are warm, sympathetic, helpful, cooperative, tactful, down-to-earth, practical, thorough, consistent, organized, enthusiastic, and energetic. They enjoy tradition and security, and will seek stable lives that are rich in contact with friends and family."

wedekit

MBTI Type
INFJ
Final Fantasy XII

Vaan - ESTP
- "ESTP leadership style is one that charge readily, especially in crisis. They have a direct and assertive style, and they move ahead without necessarily paying attention to all of the rules."
- "They may enjoy out-of-door, risk-taking activities."
- "ESTPs are practical, observant, fun-loving, spontaneous risk-takers with an excellent ability to quickly improvise an innovative solution to a problem."
- "If the ESTP has decided that something needs to be done, then their "do it and get on with it" attitude takes precendence over the rules. However, the ESTP tends to have their own strong belief in what's right and what's wrong, and will doggedly stick to their principles."

Ashe - ISTJ
- "ISTJs are systematic, painstaking, thorough, and hardworking. They get the job done and complete it on schedule. They are serious and sincere in whatever they do."
- "What they sacrifice in silver linings, they gain in ability to carry on in even the worst of circumstances. No other personality style is quite so able to endure when a harsh climate seems to descend on the planet. This is a no-frills, no-nonsense, just-do-it personality style, whose strength in hard times can help everyone survive."
- "They respect traditional, hierarchical approaches and seek to reward those who get the job done by following the rules and standard operating procedures."

Penelo - ESFJ
- "This caring type has little tolerance for those whose actions or omissions hurt others' feelings, and they may let the offender know!"
- "They like closure and prefer structured, organized situations in which warmth and compassion are shown."
- "ESFJs at their best are warm, sympathetic, helpful, cooperative, tactful, down-to-earth, practical, thorough, consistent, organized, enthusiastic, and energetic. They enjoy tradition and security, and will seek stable lives that are rich in contact with friends and family."
- "ESFJs may lean toward service occupations." (To the orphans.)

Balthier - ENTP
- ""Clever" is the word that perhaps describes ENTPs best."
- "They have faith in their ability to improvise and to overcome any challenges that they face."
- "ENTP's are confident in the value of their pursuits and display a charming capacity to ignore the standard, the traditional, and the authoritative."

Basch - ESTJ
- "Assertive, practical, rational, loyal, opinionated and decisive, the ESTJ is an organized, take-charge person who brings others into line by assigning tasks and roles, giving clear-cut instructions, following up regularly to check progress and giving formal recognition to those who do as they've been told."
- "In adult life, ESTJs are likely to take seriously their roles - such as parent, employer, employee, or church member - and to be committed to them and the responsibilities they represent."

Fran - INTJ
- "INTJs spend a lot of time inside their own minds, and may have little interest in the other people's thoughts or feelings. Unless their Feeling side is developed, they may have problems giving other people the level of intimacy that is needed."
- "In the absence of properly developing their communication abilities, they may become abrupt and short with people, and isolationists."
- "... they tend to have little patience and less understanding of such things as small talk and flirtation (which most types consider half the fun of a relationship)."

Larsa - ENFJ
- "ENFJ's are outstanding leaders of groups, both task groups and growth groups. They have the charming characteristic of seeming to take for granted that they will be followed, never doubting that people will want to do what they suggest."
- "...ENFJ's have a remarkable fluency with language, especially in speech; they are particularly adept when communicating face-to-face as opposed to communicating in writing."
- "ENFJs prefer occupations that reflect their ideals and that promote harmonious relationships with others. They tend to be attracted to occupation with a service orientation. They generally follow policies and procedures as long as those procedures are compatible with people's needs."

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Moved from A&E.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was watching A&E yesterday, today I'm watching the Sci-Fi Channel.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Who here is a fan of "24"?
Here are my opinions.

Jack Bauer: ISTP
Tony Almedia: INFJ
Chloe O'Brien: INTP
David Palmer: ENTJ
Kim Bauer: ISFP
Michelle Dessler: ENTJ
Mike Novick: ISTJ
Bill Buchanan: ENFJ
Audrey Raines: ISFJ
Wayne Palmer: ENFP
Sherry Palmer: INFJ
Curtis Manning: ESTJ
Aaron Pierce: ESFJ
Edgar Stiles: ISFJ
Nina Meyers: ISTP
Charles Logan: ESFP
Karen Hayes: ENTP
Milo Pressman: ISFP
George Mason: ESTJ
Morris O'Brien: INFP
Kate Warner: INTJ
Teri Bauer: ESFJ
Chase Edmunds: ESTP
Martha Logan: ENFP
Tom Lennox: INTP
Nadia Yassir: ISTJ
Ryan Chappelle: ISTJ

I don't have time to go into detail right now. But if anyone has any questions, I'll explain why I picked the following types.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Marvel Universe: A Partial Listing (Based on the Movies)
  • Bruce Banner (The Hulk): INTJ
  • Tony Stark (Iron Man): ENTP
  • Wolverine: ISTP
  • Rogue: INFJ
  • Charles Xavier ("Wheels"): INFJ
  • Magneto: INTJ
  • Frank Castle (The Punisher): INTJ
  • Howard Saint: ESTJ
  • Johnny Blaze (Ghost Rider): ISTP
  • Norman Osborn (The Green Goblin): ENTJ
  • Flint Marko (Sandman): ISTJ (???)
  • Eddie Brock (Venom): ESTP
  • Reed Richards (Mr. Fantastic): INTP
  • Sue Storm (Invisible Woman): ENFJ
  • Johnny Storm (The Human Torch): ESFP
  • Ben Grimm (The Thing): ISFJ
  • Victor von Doom (Dr. Doom): INTJ
  • J. Jonah Jameson: ENTJ
The DC Universe: A Partial Listing (Based on the Movies)
  • Batman/Bruce Wayne (Michael Keaton): INTJ
  • Batman/Bruce Wayne (Val Kilmer): INFJ
  • Batman/Bruce Wayne (George Clooney): ESTJ
  • Batman/Bruce Wayne (Christian Bale): INFJ
  • Batman/Bruce Wayne (Adam West): ESTJ
  • Commissioner Gordon: ESTJ
  • Lt. Gordon (Batman Begins): ISTJ
  • Joker (1989 version): ENTP
  • The Penguin: ENTJ
  • Catwoman: ENFJ
  • The Riddler: ENTP
  • Harvey Two-Face: ENTP
  • Mr. Freeze: INTJ
  • Poison Ivy: ENFJ
  • Superman/Clark Kent: INFJ
  • Lex Luthor: ENTJ
The Golden Girls
  • Dorothy: INTJ
  • Rose: ExFJ
  • Blanche: ESFP
  • Sophia: ENTP
The Shield
  • Vic Mackey: Alternating between an ENTJ or ESTP
  • Shane Vendrell: ESFP
  • Curtis "Lemonhead" Lemansky: ISFP
  • Ronnie Gardocki: ISTP
  • David Aceveda: ENTJ
  • Danni Sofer: ENFJ
  • Dutch Wagenbach: INTP
  • Claudette Wyms: ISTJ
  • Jon Kavanaugh: INTJ
The Breakfast Club
  • Claire Standish (The Princess): ESFJ
  • Andrew Clarke (The Athlete): ISFP
  • Brian Johnson (The Brain): INTP
  • John Bender (The Criminal): ESTP
  • Allison Reynolds (The Basket Case): INFP
  • Principal Richard "Dick" Vernon: ESTJ
The Three Stooges
  • Moe Howard: ENTJ
  • Curly Howard: ESFP
  • Shemp Howard: ESFP
  • Larry Fine: ISFJ
  • Joe Besser: Who cares?
Back to the Future
  • Marty McFly: IxFP
  • Doc Emmett Brown: ENTP
  • Biff Tannen: ESTP
  • Lorraine McFly: ExFP
  • George McFly: INTJ
  • Principal Strickland: ESTJ
Others
  • Dr. Strangelove (Dr. Strangelove): ENTP
  • Gen. Turgidson (Dr. Strangelove): ESTJ
  • Jigsaw/John Kramer (Saw series): INFJ
  • Optimus Prime (Transformers): INTJ
  • Bumblebee (Transformers): ISFx
  • Megatron (Transformers): INTJ
  • John McClane (Die Hard series): ISTJ
  • Bandit (Smokey and the Bandit): ISTP
  • Sheriff Buford T. Justice (Smokey and the Bandit): ESTJ
That's all I've got.

nemo

Enneagram
<3
Oh man, Allison Reynolds in The Breakfast Club... <3

Scrubs:
JD: xNFP (E or I?)
Turk: ESTP
Elliot: ISFP
Cox: xNTJ (E or I?)
Carla: ESFJ
Kelso: ESTJ
The Todd: ESTP (the stereotypical surgeon)
Janitor: ISTP
Molly Clock: ENFP (my absolute favorite guest character)

House, MD
Gregory House: ENTP
Allison Cameron: ENFJ
Robert Chase: ISTP
Eric Foreman: INTJ
Wilson: ISFJ (opposite House)
Lisa Cuddy: ESTJ? (she's the hardest for me)

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
lol the golden girls. i love that show. and i agree with your typing.

and now i have the theme song stuck in my head.

Scrubs:

i'd say JD is an INFP

redacted

House, MD
Gregory House: ENTP

he's seems like an ENTJ. he always solves the case with Ni. always. although he's all about Ne generation of ideas among his staff. he's kind of impossible to type actually, since you see him use Ne, Ni, Te, and Ti.

Allison Cameron: ENFJ
Robert Chase: ISTP
Eric Foreman: INTJ

agree

Wilson: ISFJ (opposite House)

INFJ

Lisa Cuddy: ESTJ? (she's the hardest for me)

ENxJ imo. i want to say ENFJ.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Scrubs:
Turk: ESTP
Elliot: ISFP
Cox: xNTJ (E or I?)
Carla: ESFJ
Kelso: ESTJ
The Todd: ESTP (the stereotypical surgeon)
Janitor: ISTP
Molly Clock: ENFP (my absolute favorite guest character)

JD - INFP
Turk - ESFP
Cox - I would have said ENTP, but I guess I don't have a problem w/ xNTJ
Elliott - ??

I've seen other people type Elliot as an 'I', but I really don't understand why. What is introverted about her?

I tend to agree with the others (although who is Molly? Was she the psych resident? I'm bad at remembering character names)

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Who here is a fan of "24"?
Here are my opinions.

Jack Bauer: ISTP
Tony Almedia: INFJ
Chloe O'Brien: INTP
David Palmer: ENTJ
Kim Bauer: ISFP
Michelle Dessler: ENTJ
Mike Novick: ISTJ
Bill Buchanan: ENFJ
Audrey Raines: ISFJ
Wayne Palmer: ENFP
Sherry Palmer: INFJ
Curtis Manning: ESTJ
Aaron Pierce: ESFJ
Edgar Stiles: ISFJ
Nina Meyers: ISTP
Charles Logan: ESFP
Karen Hayes: ENTP
Milo Pressman: ISFP
George Mason: ESTJ
Morris O'Brien: INFP
Kate Warner: INTJ
Teri Bauer: ESFJ
Chase Edmunds: ESTP
Martha Logan: ENFP
Tom Lennox: INTP
Nadia Yassir: ISTJ
Ryan Chappelle: ISTJ

I don't have time to go into detail right now. But if anyone has any questions, I'll explain why I picked the following types.

Excellent! I would agree with most of these. I'd say Aaron would be an introvert, though...I figured he'd be ISFJ.