• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Scrooge

MerkW

It is Christmas eve, after all.
I'm curious. What type do you think Ebenezer Scrooge is? I've heard 5w6 or 6w5 for the enneagram, but what of his MBTI type?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This would be an example of how much you don't have to do this season and how much you underestimate others have to do...

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think Dicken's interpretation of Scrooge is an ISTJ 1w9. Enneagram 1's can seem like Enneagram 5's on the surface, but as persons of action rather than thought, the 1's tend to be more practical.

But some modern interpretations differ. For example, Bill Murray's interpretation of the character in Scrooged is an ENTJ.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
It is Christmas eve, after all.
I'm curious. What type do you think Ebenezer Scrooge is? I've heard 5w6 or 6w5 for the enneagram, but what of his MBTI type?

I always assumed ESTJ... inferior Fi seemed to be the source of those "ghosts."

OctaviaCaesar

MBTI Type
INFJ
I hate to say it, seeing as how I am related to two of them, but ISTJ seems like his type, although Scrooge is a completely messed-up one.
(I am very interested right now in things that interfere with type development.)
Okay, so was Alice, E.S.'s betrothed, an ISFJ? It seems likely to me.

OctaviaCaesar

MBTI Type
INFJ
Oh, and what about Tiny Tim? He has always made me sick to even think about, but...I have a feeling he is an INFJ.

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
An early foreclosed upon and poorly developed ISTJ.

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
I would say an ENFP with his shadow self on. You see how much he turns into a selfless cheerleader in the end?