• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

radio dept (johan duncanson)

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Seems like it at first glance. Requires further investigation.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Actually, it likely just requires that I finish the video.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
infj does make the most sense.

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I see INFP. Not just because his mannerisms mirror mine :blush: but he mentions how bored he gets with songs. Once the feeling, the "inspiration" leaves then so does the desire to complete them after he's started. As the interview progresses, he becomes more animated, is more comfortable, and uses more hand gestures to help convey whatever it is he's trying to say. He comments on his dislike for most of the bands coming out of Sweden, and Denmark, and hints at his annoyance with the Swedish government (I can't see an INFJ doing that - they're more likely to talk around what they personally think). He also doesn't seem to have that Ni singularity, tunnel vision thing I hear so much about. What he seems to be is a very chill, laid-back, "let it come as we do" type of guy, and his songs are heavily coated with that same vibe. ...Plus, I love what he says during the last few seconds of the interview.

INFJ is still a possibility. But I'd guess ISFP before INFJ.