• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The A-Team

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
article-1217409-00492B2F00000258-889_468x591.jpg

Hannibal: ESTP 7w8
Murdock: ESFP 7w6
Baracus: ISTJ 8w9
Faceman: ESTP 6w7
Amy: ESTJ 1w2

Last edited:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Good typings! :rock:

I pity the fool who doesn't know about the A-Team! :newwink:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Loool! I just knew that you liked that show.:happy0065:

That's sounds like a plan wich comes together!:newwink:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Baracus might be a Feeler. He does pity a lot of fools.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Loool! I just knew that you liked that show.:happy0065:

That's sounds like a plan wich comes together!:newwink:

Absolutely! That show was on when I was a kid, I loved it! 100,000 bullets got fired each episode and no one got killed. Very realistic! :happy:

I ain't gettin' on no plane, Halla

Awesome show, like the typings.

Bwahhh!!! Love the B.A. Barackus quote! :woot:

Do you remember the episode where B.A. got a blood transfusion from Murdock? Didn't he act a little weird for awhile? :rofl1:

wolfy

awsm
Absolutely! That show was on when I was a kid, I loved it! 100,000 bullets got fired each episode and no one got killed. Very realistic! :happy:

Do you remember the episode where B.A. got a blood transfusion from Murdock? Didn't he act a little weird for awhile? :rofl1:

Don't remember that. I can imagine that though. I think the A Team, The Dukes of Hazzard and Knight Rider have merged somewhat in my brain. It is hard to separate them now.

Dwight-Schulz-The-A-Team-Movie.jpg

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Don't remember that. I can imagine that though. I think the A Team, The Dukes of Hazzard and Knight Rider have merged somewhat in my brain. It is hard to separate them now.

Dwight-Schulz-The-A-Team-Movie.jpg

AWESOME! :laugh:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I love when they balance grenades to vilains but in just enough time to let them flee.:happy2:

The defeat 30 bikers in that episode without have to shot any one. Really cool peoples.:rofl1:

By the way, I've edit my post. Amy is more an ESTJ 1w2. And Faceman is more a 6w7, he's always the lancer of Hannibal who always deetect incoherence in Hannibal's plans and think about what could go wrong, but he's also a fun loving risk-taker with a growing 7 wing.

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
I agree with most of those but I think that Hannibal is an N of some sort.
What with all the plans and them coming together.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hannibal is a typical Promoter ESTP who make plans for actions and get things done. I don't see any particular taste for abstraction and intelectual masturbation like ENTPs usually have.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'dve gone for ENTJ for Hannibal (I love it when a plan comes together *muhahaha*) , ENTP for Murdock (the man is chaos incarnate :D) and ESFP for Face (Charm on legs). BA as an ISTJ sounds right, very right indeed :D

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'dve gone for ENTJ for Hannibal (I love it when a plan comes together *muhahaha*) , ENTP for Murdock (the man is chaos incarnate :D) and ESFP for Face (Charm on legs). BA as an ISTJ sounds right, very right indeed :D

Hannibal live essentialy in the present moment and his plans are rarely rigrously built, but he's an excelent adaptator. Murdock is a Chaos, yes, but Chaos with a heart. I agree with ESFP for Faceman tough.:smooch:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love the show, got 3 seasons on DVD :)

Murdock: ENFP
Baracus: ISTJ
Faceman: ENFP
Amy: ESTJ
Hannibal: ESTP

ENFP for Faceman is interesting. He's the man who alway find genius and innovative plans, he could be Ne-dom. I think he's a 6w7 So/Sx... Ah, new theory: Faceman is an ENTP with strong Fe.

Hannibal is a 7w8 Sp/So, I think.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Duh, I don't know too much about the enneagram. I barely remember half of the main types.

But, I gotta say.. when I clicked "send" on that message, I thought if I just wanted to disagree with you, the OP, or if I really thought any of them were N :)

If I think about it.. I think that either T or N gives a person good conman qualities. That's why either T or N for Faceman, or both. I don't really see N manifest itself to a great degree with anyone, though, except Murdoc. That man is always joking at the reality with his latest acts.

Faceman. I think he enjoys the benefits that can be reaped from pretending outward intrest, Fe. Clear Fe Ti combo going on in there.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Faceman. I think he enjoys the benefits that can be reaped from pretending outward intrest, Fe. Clear Fe Ti combo going on in there.

Yeah, he could be a TP... He's very loyal and cooperative but also always scanning inconsitencies and defaults, in particular with Hannibal's plans.