• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Spongebob MBTI

musicnerd93

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
lol why not? :smile:

Spongebob: ENFP
Patrick: INTP
Squidward: INTJ
Mr. Krabs: ISTP
Sandy: ESFP
Mrs. Puff: ISFP
Larry the Lobster: ENTP
Pearl: ESFJ
Plankton: xNFP (A cynical one. Haha. :devil: )
Karen (Plankton's computer wife): ISTJ

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
I know I'm probably the only one that thinks this but I think Spongebob is ENFJ. He's very anal retentive.

Little_Sticks

I see Sandy as an ESTP, but I haven't seen this show in so long to remember what the characters acted like much. So I'm not sure :D

Idioteque

Spongebob - ENFJ
Squidward - ISTJ
Mr. Krabs - ESTJ
Plankton - xNTJ
Gary - INFP

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There are several threads that has these:

Spongebob- ENFJ ---quite a happy one.

Havane

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Spongebob: ENFp
Patrick: ISFP
Squidward: ISTJ
Mr. Krabs: ESTJ
Sandy: EStP
Mrs. Puff: ISFJ
Larry the Lobster: ESTP
Plankton: iNTJ
Karen: ISTJ
Gary: INTP

Last edited:
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I wish.
spongebob_bp.jpg

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Spongebob is quite the ENFJ for sure.

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
Spongebob is an enfp not enfj. He reminds me of Aang off Avatar the last airbender, he's an enfp.

inebriato

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Spongebob: ENFP
Sandy: ESTP
Mrs. Puff: ISFJ
Larry the Lobster: ENFP

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Spongebob is an enfp not enfj. He reminds me of Aang off Avatar the last airbender, he's an enfp.

I totally agree with you (and everyone else who's saying so) that Spongebob definitely is an ENFP.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Okayyy guys let's look at SpongeBob's Cognitivity:

Ni or Ne? Does he has some sort of "vision" or is it just spouting out ideas when he feels like it?
Hard...Ne seems there though.

Fi or Fe? Is his emotion personal or meant to interact with external inputs?
Hard but does he doesn't seem to have good Fe so we go with carefree Fi.

With comedic stereotype+ cognitivity - organizational(FeNi) = ENFP/ENFJ. Yeah ENFP

Havane

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Yeah, I think you're all probably right. He's an ENFP with a lot of J tendencies.

rachel25lee

I Think Aang From Avatar is an ESFP...

He's deffinetly (<-- yeah, I think I spelled that wrong...) an Extrovert (always wanting to create peace and whatnot), and it should hardly be discussed that he's Feeling. Now, I really do think he's Sensing, 'cause he doesn't really pick up on other's feelings, and he learns his skills after getting advise. Plus (if you've watched "book 1" of the serise up to episode 16 or something like that), when he tried wooing Katara, he took advise from her brother, found it didn't work, so he experimented other ways. No intuition much at all, there... (not saying he doesn't have any, just that he's more Sensing than iNtuitive) Now, he doesn't really stick to a schedual (most fantasy anime characters don't), so he's more percieving. ESFPs are common peacmakers, spontaneous and generous. So, yeah... get it right, people.

Harold Saxon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
He's deffinetly (<-- yeah, I think I spelled that wrong...) an Extrovert (always wanting to create peace and whatnot), and it should hardly be discussed that he's Feeling. Now, I really do think he's Sensing, 'cause he doesn't really pick up on other's feelings, and he learns his skills after getting advise. Plus (if you've watched "book 1" of the serise up to episode 16 or something like that), when he tried wooing Katara, he took advise from her brother, found it didn't work, so he experimented other ways. No intuition much at all, there... (not saying he doesn't have any, just that he's more Sensing than iNtuitive) Now, he doesn't really stick to a schedual (most fantasy anime characters don't), so he's more percieving. ESFPs are common peacmakers, spontaneous and generous. So, yeah... get it right, people.

Aang is a blatant ENFP. I bolded a clear area where you, yourself, state that he displays Ne, the dominant function of ENFPs. By contrast, the kid displays zero Se, the dominant function of ESFPs - any S traits from him seem to be far more Si than Se. Moreover, picking up on the feelings of others is Fe rather than Fi (or even more ridiculously, any sort of N function as you've absurdly stated) - an ENFP is unlikely to be skilled in it, whereas FJs (Fe dominants if extroverts and auxiliaries if introverts) are fantastic at it.

As for Spongebob, I agree on ENFP for him. I don't particularly see much Fe and Ni, so much as Ne and Fi.

As for the rest, here are the ones I clearly remember:

Sandy: ESFP
Plankton: INTJ

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I haven't watched a SpongeBob episode in a long time but I think their types are pretty easy.

Sponge Bob: ENFP (P's can be hilariously OCD- he takes a live and let live approach to life.)
Patrick: ISFP (I thought about ISTP but F makes more sense.)
Squidward: ISTJ (INTJ is possible but more S-ish.)
Mr. Krabs: ESFJ (the humor behind Mr. Krabs is that he is absolutely in love with money)
Sandy: ESTP (The rough and ready cowgirl- what else?)
Plankton: ENTJ (an INTJ would be a more subtle villain than Plankton- he might even be ENTP- he desires recognition more than power.)