• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Legend of the Seeker

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
I started watching this a few weeks ago and I got hooked & then it got canceled :cry: but the characters are awesome.

Richard - xNFx
Kahlan - IxTJ
Cara - xSTP or most awesome HBIC ever
Zedd - xNTx

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
I can't believe they cancel the show. I didn't know that.
Richard- enfj
Kahlan- isfj or infp - totally a feeler. every decision she makes is dictated by how she feels.
Cara- istp
Zedd- ?

F

figsfiggyfigs

WAIT WHAT?!?! IT GOT CANCELLED?!?!?!?! Nooooooooooo

Yes it was cheesy but freakin AWESOME!! :(

I started watching this a few weeks ago and I got hooked & then it got canceled :cry: but the characters are awesome.

Richard - ENFJ
Kahlan - ISFJ
Cara - ISTP or most awesome HBIC ever
Zedd - INTP
Fixed to what I think it should be.

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Books where much better.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The show was terrible, but I woulda put a hurtin' on Craig Parker.

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
Books where much better.

Heh - I think this is one of the few, if not only, stories I've ever seen where I liked the show/movie more than the books. Sure, the show was silly and sort of kluged together, but it was usually pretty fun in a Hercules/Xena sort of way. The books... blech, and a pretty thorough ripoff of Robert Jordan's series (at least for the first few, the ones I got through), with some awful S&M type stuff added in. Not my thing at all. One of these days I'll probably watch the second season.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
^Well, they could do hardly worse than the books in my opinion...
In addition to SM, a prophecy making everything dependent on the right choices of Richard, lots of philoshopical explanations instead of action and imagery(*), a writer who doesn't want his work to be classified under fantasy (?), sequels which seem to leech of the success of the first one instead of telling a new story(**)...
it's also internally inconsistent!

(*) I'm all for philosophically inspired books. I just don't want it explained, I want it shown. Show don't tell, remember.
(**) I actually liked the first one and read the first few chapters from the second one. It's one of the reasons I won't write sequels even if one of my novels becomes a bestseller. That story is finished and there are new ones waiting to be written.

inebriato

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The books
Richard - ENFJ
Kahlan - ISTJ
Zed - ENFP

and I cannot be bothered with the other characters.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
TV:

Richard is ENFP
Kahlan is INFJ
Zedd is IxTP (I dunno, think he leans more towards being a sensor most of the times, but at sometimes he is also aloof like an intuitive.)
Darken Rahl is ENTP

The Keeper is INTJ
The Creator is INFP

I really liked season 1, the pilot was freaking awesome. But I am a bit dissappointed with season 2.