• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mean Girls

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
This is not, in itself, evidence of Fe. Any hierarchy is social and maintained by someone (or something.) By your reasoning, the head of ANY social grouping or hierarchy would be an Fe-dom.

I think she's ESTJ because she is either ESTJ or ESFJ, but her straightforwardly vulgar and assholish behavior pushes her more on the T side than the F side.

Hmm, yeah. I guess I can see your point.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Typing of the characters

The Hero
Cady: ISFJ 9w1 So/Sx

I thought Cady was a 9w8 because she has an high deal with revenge fixation, at the same time, she tend more to have been the "model children" wich sounds more 9w1. She also play more a behind-the-scene role and is rather low-key. So, yeah she could be ISFJ.

The Plastics
Regina George: ESFJ 8w7 So/Sp
Gretchen: ESFJ 2w1 Sx/So
Karen: ESFP 3

Regina is an ESTJ as we have explained it.

Gretchen does'nt really show the "ambition" trait of the social 2 but defenitely more the "me first" traits of the self-pres 2. Her basic strategy is to be the most close possible with Regina and expect favor from this.

Karen is more likely a 3, yeah.

The Free Electrons
Janis: ENTP 7w8 Sx/Sp

7w8 Sx/Sp makes sense. Actually I thought more about 8 because she is very critical about power dynamics and Sx/So because she's very aware of social dynamics. By the way, her analyse of social dynamics sound more of a Ti/Fe balance and so she's not ENTJ, she's not enough focused and too much close with ESTP to be ENTJ, I think.

Damien: ESFJ 3w4 Sx/So

Thgis is the most intriguing part of you're typing. Why fdo you type him as a 3? I don't see that at all. Though as a sexual 6 he has a natural connection with the 3.

Kevin: ESTJ 7

I don't see him as an extrovert and he is very independent, always seeing thing by his own sight. He can appear extrovert but he's just a self-confident introvert. He appears stong, self-assured and bossy before appear fun loving and entertaining. I also really see the disintegration in 5 under stress and the integration in 2 when he relax. By the way, that description of the Sp/Sx 8 really fit with him, 8w7 sp/sx is actually a pretty common fit among INTJs IME.
Self-pres/Sexual

This subtype is more fiery and impulsive. They still have the "no nonsense" approach to life, along with the "can do" attitude, but they exhibit more outward energy. Because the self-preservational instinct and the sexual instinct are in conflict, the one pulling in and the other pushing forward, they often have more of an on-off quality to them. But you will know where you stand with a self-pres/sexual Eight. Although their outward energy is in contrast to their inward self-pres energy, they have a very focused attitude in the areas of life in which the two energies coincide, such as the realm of family and close friendship, those things they are really passionate about. Their control over their intimate life will be noticeable. With the social instinct last in the instinctual stacking, this subtype can be blunt and confrontational with people who aren't in their inner circle.

The self-pres/sexual Eight feels very independent. They feel as though they need no one outside of the few people they are close to. On the down side, they have a tendendcy to distrust people and tend to challenge them to see where they stand. When healthier, they realize there is sometimes a greater strength in adopting a softer approach.

The Cute Boy
Aaron: ISxP 9 Sp

I agree with the 9. Regina have broken up with him, but he accept to date her again at the first kiss. He did'nt suspect at all that Regina cuckold him and is'nt intrigate at all when he read that the swim training is in the screen room, he hav'nt any particular reaction when he see the coach Carl kissing the school girl. I don't think he's ISTP or ISFP though, I don't see Ti or Fi with him and he is the stereotypical "normal guy". I think he's more a laid-back ISFJ 9w1 sp/so.

The Mentors
Mrs Norbury: INFJ 9w1 Sp/So

She's too much assertive to be sp/so. She tell that her drug is to push peoples to meet their challenge despite it can be a self-sacrifice for her. Sounds more sx/so to me.
Principal Ron Duval: ESTJ 6 Sp/So
Yeah, agree.

The Parents
Regina's Mother: ESTP 3w2 So/Sx
Check

Cady's Mother: ENFJ 1w9 Sx/Sp
It a little the same thing than with Regina, she's too much blunt to be an Fe-dom. I've not particual advice for her wing actrually. What's your reasoning for that?

Cady's Father: ISFP 9w8 Sp/So
I think the father is moe an ISTP. He is a good listener and can be attentive to Cady's problems, wich sounds more F. But he do it because she's his daughter. He always stay calm and quiet, not emotionnaly afected and never do value judgment. the scene when he "punishes" Cady sounds totally ISTP for me, lol.

I like your Typing Neptunes, but I would like more developments and explanations from you. Notably for Cady, Janis, Kevin, Damien, Aaron, Mrs Norbury, the principal, and the parents (for all actually:D).

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Regina is an ESTJ as we have explained it.

I know you guys have explained it, but I can't seem to knock the idea. I just see Fe, not exactly for the reasons I explained earlier but because of my own personal experience with ESFJs and ESTJs. I don't know - you're probably right that she's Te-dom, but I can't detect Fi at all in her, even as an inferior.

Gretchen does'nt really show the "ambition" trait of the social 2 but defenitely more the "me first" traits of the self-pres 2. Her basic strategy is to be the most close possible with Regina and expect favor from this.

Okay...

Gretchen: ESFJ 2w3 Sp/so

Thgis is the most intriguing part of you're typing. Why fdo you type him as a 3? I don't see that at all. Though as a sexual 6 he has a natural connection with the 3.

He's supposed to represent a gay stereotype, which is self-absorbed, flamboyant, and primarily image-conscious. He reeks of frivolity to me, and I just can't see him as a Thinking type. Now I actually think he's more a Social 3 than a Sexual one. But, then again, I am terrible at typing Type Six people, so you could be right.

I don't see him as an extrovert and he is very independent, always seeing thing by his own sight. He can appear extrovert but he's just a self-confident introvert. He appears stong, self-assured and bossy before appear fun loving and entertaining. I also really see the disintegration in 5 under stress and the integration in 2 when he relax. By the way, that description of the Sp/Sx 8 really fit with him, 8w7 sp/sx is actually a pretty common fit among INTJs IME.

I really wasn't too sure on Kevin's typing. I knew TJ for sure, but the introversion/extraversion preference can go either way for me. The only issue I have is with your typing him as an iNtuitive. Why do you think he is?

I agree with the 9. Regina have broken up with him, but he accept to date her again at the first kiss. He did'nt suspect at all that Regina cuckold him and is'nt intrigate at all when he read that the swim training is in the screen room, he hav'nt any particular reaction when he see the coach Carl kissing the school girl. I don't think he's ISTP or ISFP though, I don't see Ti or Fi with him and he is the stereotypical "normal guy". I think he's more a laid-back ISFJ 9w1 sp/so.

I like ISFJ better, too.

She's too much assertive to be sp/so. She tell that her drug is to push peoples to meet their challenge despite it can be a self-sacrifice for her. Sounds more sx/so to me.

Yeah, I like Sx/So for her.

It a little the same thing than with Regina, she's too much blunt to be an Fe-dom. I've not particual advice for her wing actrually. What's your reasoning for that?

I was really more experimenting with her typing, put down what felt okay because I wanted to see someone else's reasoning against it if they didn't like it. I can actually see more T in her than Regina. I don't know what it is.

I like your Typing Neptunes, but I would like more developments and explanations from you. Notably for Cady, Janis, Kevin, Damien, Aaron, Mrs Norbury, the principal, and the parents (for all actually).

Well thanks & sorry about that :( I like to experiment with typings and wait for criticism (or praise) from other posters to guide me in the right direction. Most of these I don't have solid reasonings behind, just something I sense.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cady: ISFP 6w7 sx/so
Regina: ENTJ 3w4 so/sp
Gretchen: ENTP 7w6 so/sx
Karen: ESFP 6w7 so/sx

Aaron: INTJ 8w9 sp/sx
Regina's Mom: ESFP 2w3 so/sp
Ms. Norbury: INT? 5w4 sx/sp
Janis: ISTP 6w7 sx/so
Damian: ENFJ 4w3 sx/so

Nomenclature

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
3w2
I would think that Gretchen is a 2w3... constantly trying to pull Regina closer to her and feel needed. The more bitchy Regina gets to her, the more Gretchen tries to win back her companionship.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

ISFJ 6w7 Sx/So. Lindsay Lohan plays her own type or almost.

Hum yes. But I'm not sure. But more probably S.

ESFJ 2w3 Sx/Sp

7w6 Sx/So.

Sx/Sp. Possibly 8w7.

Clearly a J. But the enneatype sounds right. The Cady's father and the guy she has a crush on are both 9s.

INTP 6w7 So/Sp. Tina Fey play her own type too.

6w5 Sx/So.Not sure at all she is ISTP.

He is of a P type. But the enneatype sounds right.

The principal was a 1w9 if I remember well.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5

No. Just, no.

Cady - ISFJ
Regina - ESTJ
Gretchen - ESFJ (Where the hell did you get ENTP?)
Karen - ESFP (Yeah, that one's pretty unmistakable.)

Aaron - ISFJ (INTJ? Really? The guy was a total goody two-shoes pushover.)
Regina's Mom - ESFJ
Ms. Norbury - INFJ (Definitely F. Definitely not INTP. I don't even think Tina Fey is INTP.)
Janis - ESTP (though I could be persuaded to ISTP.)
Damien - ESFJ

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Shit, I thought Aaron was the black guy who lead the high school math team. :doh: But the true Aaron is ISFJ 9w1 Sp/So, of course. Cady's father is 9w8 Sp/So, ISTP.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Shit, I thought Aaron was the black guy who lead the high school math team. :doh: But the true Aaron is ISFJ 9w1 Sp/So, of course. Cady's father is 9w8 Sp/So, ISTP.

The Indian guy who lead the math team could have been some sort of ExTJ.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I thought he was some sort of half-breed, but wathever. And yeah he's extrovert, and more likely a 3 than a 8.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He is of a P type. But the enneatype sounds right.
Damian screams Fe, he's an FJ of some sort
Damien - ESFJ
this makes more sense
Janis - ESTP (though I could be persuaded to ISTP.)
she's much more "withdrawn tough girl" like an ISTP
Janis 6w5 Sx/So
agreed
Regina - ESTJ
I see Ni/Se, she calculating and crafty. I think she's ENTJ or ESTP. ESTJs strike me as more honorable and straightforward

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I thought he was some sort of half-breed, but does'nt matter
just so you know, "half breed" is kinda interpreted as a racist phrase in english speaking countries. not that I'm offended though, I thought it was funny :laugh:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I finally agree that Damien is ESFJ. Janis could possinly ENTP or ENFP. Regina is clearly ESTJ to me.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I finally agree that Damien is ESFJ. Janis could possinly ENTP or ENFP. Regina is clearly ESTJ to me.

where do you see Si/Ne? still disagree on Janis, I think she's definitely an I (too "leave me the fuck alone" to be an E) I could see any IXXP as her type

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She is the Supervisor, she simply want to be a conformist girl and her focused are very practical and of short-time term. And for Ne, she shows that she is not opened to new idea at all, but still awake to what could potentially threaten her empire.

Janis remember me Amanda Palmer, another 6w5 Sx/So. She is ENFP, despite she can looks ISTP. I think Janis is an extrovert too.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Cady: ISFP
Regina: ENTJ (maybe ESTJ)
Gretchen: ESFJ
Karen: ESFP (maybe ISFP)
Janis: ENTP (maybe ENFP)
Damian: ESFJ
Aaron: ???? (maybe ISTJ)
Ms. Norbury: INFJ
Regina's Mom: ESFP
That Math Team Guy: ESTP

Nicki

Retired
I agree with these typings. I also completely agree with this being one of the best teen movies ever! 4 for you Glen Coco, you go Glen Coco! You're Glen Coco in this case lol.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is one one of the best film among teenmovies ever.:newwink:
mean_girls.jpg

Typing of the characters

The Hero
Cady: ESFJ 9w8 So/Sx

The Plastics
Regina George: ESTJ 8w7 So/Sp
Gretchen: ESFJ 2w1 Sx/Sp
Karen: ESFP 7

The Free Electrons
Janis: ENTP 8w7 Sx/So
Damien: ISFP 6w7 Sx/So
Kevin: INTJ 8w7 Sx/Sp

The Cute Boy
Aaron: ISFJ 6w7 Sp/So

The Mentors
Mrs Norbury: INFJ 9w1 Sx/So
Principal Ron Duval: ESTJ 1w9 Sp/Sx

The Parents
Regina's Mother: ESFJ 3w2 So/Sx
Cady's Mother: ENTJ 1w2 Sx/Sp
Cady's Father: ISTP 9w8 Sp/So

Cady: ISFP 6w7 So/Sx or Sx/So

Regina George: ENTJ 8w7 or 7w8 So/??
Gretchen: ESFP 6w7 So/Sx
Karen: ?SFP 7w6 Sx/Sp

Janis: ENTP 8w7 Sx/So
Damien: ESFJ 4w3 So/Sx
Kevin: ENTP 7w6 So/Sx

Aaron: INTJ 9w8 Sp/Sx

Mrs Norbury: INFJ 5w6 Sp/Sx
Principal Ron Duval: ISTJ 1w9 Sp/So

Regina's Mother: ESTP 3w2 So/Sx
Cady's Mother: ENFJ 1w2 So/Sx
Cady's Father: ISFJ 9w8 Sp/So

Ningyo

MBTI Type
INFJ
Cady: ENFP
Regina: ENTJ
Karen: ESFP
Aaron: ISTP
Janis: ENTP
Damian: Gay.
Mrs. Norbury: INTP

Nicki

Retired
Cady: ENFP
Regina: ENTJ
Karen: ESFP
Aaron: ISTP
Janis: ENTP
Damian: Gay.
Mrs. Norbury: INTP

Where do you see Ne in Cady? She seems like a mild ESFJ. Regina's an ESTJ, Damian is an ExFx, and while Tina Fey is probably an INTP, Mrs. Norbury seemed INFJ.