• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Porcelain

MBTI Type
INTJ
What type do you think each is?
Billy-
Mandy-
Grim-
Mindy-
Pudn-
Jeff-
Eris-
Add more if you know them.

Harold Saxon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
I completely forget the other characters, but Billy strikes me as an ESFP, Mandy as an INTJ, and Grim as an INTP.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Billy- ESFP
Mandy-INTJ
Grim-INFP
Mindy- ESTP
Pudn- ESFP
Jeff- Weird
Eris- ENTJ

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I've known a few infjs to be just as (if not more) deadpan than the intjs, so Mandy could easily be either type.

Porcelain

MBTI Type
INTJ
I think Billy is an ESFP for sure, and Mandy INTJ. For Grim though I can't decide whether he is an F or T.

Xx_ShyReaper_xX

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Billy - ESFP (Fun-loving, friendly, and a natural performer. My little bro is ESFP, and him and Billy act alike in that sense)

Mandy - INTJ (Calculating, rational, and deadpan. I've interacted with enough INTJs to figure this out.)

Grim - INFP (Gullible, protective, and sensitive. I am all of these things, and we share similar behavior [I'm like my husband, yay!!])

Mindy - unsure (I've only seen her in one epsiode)

Jeff - INFP (Caring, sensitive, people-oriented. He wants to make his "father" happy, and is willing to compromise a lot. I identify with Jeff only second to Grim)

Eris - unsure (I have never watched an episode involving her)

Pudn - unsure (He doesn't seem to have much of a personality to me)

Irwin - INTP (Easygoing, logical, quiet. He's essentially a logical Jeff, just as INTP is basically logical INFP)

Nergal - ENTJ (Innovative, energetic, straightforward. Dad is about as ENTJ as you can get, and Nergal acts just like Dad.)

Junior - ISFP (Sensitive, tolerant, gentle. I was an ISFP when I was younger, and was just a louder Junior [I had hearing problems])

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Billy- ESFP
Mandy-INTJ
Grim-INFP
Mindy- ESTP
Jeff- ESFP/ENFP I guess. So talkative.
Eris- ENTJ
Nergal - ENTJ (second favorite!)
Jr - INFP at first glance, but maybe ISFP. I don't remember enough to say

Jack!(my favorite) - so very ENTP

What about Erwin? or Scar? idk about Erwin, maybe the saddest and dorkiest ISFP I have ever seen. And ISTJ/ESTJ for scar.

ataru

Permabanned
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mandy entj
billy esfj

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Don't know who you were but you nailed-it with regards to Billy and Mandy for sure.

Billy haha :wubbie:

Why ESFJ? He's way too reckless and uncaring of social order. If anything, he's too dumb to type.

Mandy I've always seen as INTJ because of how much she hates everyone. Functionally, though, she could be ENTJ: she's as much focused on taking charge and aggression as her vision. But I chalked it up to being an 8, not an extravert. And I thought an ESFP-INTJ duality made sense for them since she willingly spends all her time with Billy; she must care about him even if she doesn't show it.

Starry

Why ESFJ? He's way too reckless and uncaring of social order. If anything, he's too dumb to type.

Mandy I've always seen as INTJ because of how much she hates everyone. Functionally, though, she could be ENTJ: she's as much focused on taking charge and aggression as her vision. But I chalked it up to being an 8, not an extravert. And I thought an ESFP-INTJ duality made sense for them since she willingly spends all her time with Billy; she must care about him even if she doesn't show it.

I actually didn't think Billy was dumb.

He had focus as well...as a young person and a paranoid streak which is why I chose that clip.
A positive outlook EP would not have that level of concern for that long that clowns were trying to become the dominant species on the planet.

But can't talk about this anymore or I will start to feel even weirder about myself than I ready do for havingtyped Billy in my mind in the first place.

SigmaEnigma

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Billy - ESFP 7w8
Mandy - ENTJ 8w9
Grim - INFP 6w7
Irwin - INTP 6w7
Junior - ISFP 4w5

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mandy is totally xNTJ, I would assume an ENTJ can be socially introverted still since it's just dom Te, and the inferior Fi is her seemingly unfeeling nature

Irwin? INTP? This guy??

Obvious ENTP is obvious, more of an extreme example though, more like Loki