• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

william f buckley vs noam chomsky

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
buckley estp
chomsky entj

YouTube - Chomsky vs Buckley

i think entj is my best current guess for chomsky. he responds so quickly--gotta be an extrovert. i see Te, a balance between Ni and Se, and an intense 1w2 energy.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
If Buckley was ESTP, then I'm a world-renowned astrophysicist.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
why do you say that? i'm not getting why you think it's an absurd claim.

buckley's kind of journalism and presence as a journalist seem to make sense as an estp figure to me too. i'd guess maybe a 3w4. his comment to chomsky about how he'd "smash him in the goddamned face" if chomsky got too unruly and venomous during their discussion only reinforces estp directness and sense of territoriality.

CollisionCourse?

MBTI Type
INTP
If you consider quick responding a sign of extroversion, then you probably never seen an INT in a heated argument about something he's knowledgeable about. ;) I think Chomsky is introverted. I'd also type him as a P, since he's mostly focused on general principles (and how they get broken), but I may be wrong about that one.

Arthur Schopenhauer

What is, is.
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Whoah, this video was recorded some time ago. They are both grayheaded and chubby now.

Chomsky is a fun guy.

Tom

MBTI Type
Jipe
Enneagram
Memb
The video won't play for me for some reason, but I remember thinking Chomsky was an INTJ, or maybe an INTP.