• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Rachel Ray

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
I love Rachel Ray. I believe her type might be an enfp.

What do you think?

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I sort of can see ENFP because she really brings originality into cooking and does it her way, but..her personality strikes me as that of an ESFJ. It's funny, but all of her little sayings and bubbly air really make me believe so. but who knows.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I agree with ENFP.

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
i guess it's between enfp and esfj. at least, we can agree she's an Extrovert and Feeler- right.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She can be nothing but ExFx. She's extremely bubbly.

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
She can be nothing but ExFx. She's extremely bubbly.

I don't think she's an esfj. she's too laid back. i think esfjs are a little oral. then again, she could be a laid back esfj.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESFP.
She also says she's totally driven.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Honestly the few times I've caught blips of her on tv I thought ESFP. Why N? I don't see it. SP's can be insanely creative & original too - it's not just the NFP trademark.

I suppose ESFJ would be my second guess.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I'm really not sure on her type, but I did recently see a show that profiled her life leading up to where she is now and I remember thinking, "Wow, she is one determined and driven individual." No, I'm not saying that P's are incapable of being determined and driven, but she really came off very "J".

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
is driven, a characteristic of esfp ?

I'm not sure it's a characteristic of ENFP's either, is it? All people *can be* driven, but a lot of NP's that I know don't even like to hold down jobs.

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
I'm not sure it's a characteristic of ENFP's either, is it? All people *can be* driven, but a lot of NP's that I know don't even like to hold down jobs.

not true. because I'm very driven, especially when i find something i like. once i'm over that something, i move on to find something else to be driven about. the problem with enfp is not being driven, but finding something to be driven about, permanently . if we don't find something that interest us, we are prone to leave it.

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
I'm really not sure on her type, but I did recently see a show that profiled her life leading up to where she is now and I remember thinking, "Wow, she is one determined and driven individual." No, I'm not saying that P's are incapable of being determined and driven, but she really came off very "J".

i can definitely can see a j but not sure about s.

Arthur Schopenhauer

What is, is.
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I'm just posting in this thread to inform everyone that I hate Racheal Ray.

That is all.

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
Honestly the few times I've caught blips of her on tv I thought ESFP. Why N? I don't see it. SP's can be insanely creative & original too - it's not just the NFP trademark.

I suppose ESFJ would be my second guess.

oh, no. any type can be creative and original.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
OK, it was my wife who kept saying she heard she was so "driven", and ttherefore must be some sort of "Choleric". I tried to argue that the pure Sanguine ESFP (which is just as "expressive") could be that way, but then more evidence kept disputing that. She herself apparently confesses stuff like this at times. The biggest thing being where she said she likes going to movies alone many times. That is very un-Sanguine. Now, we've heard from a friend whose coworker once worked for her, and again, it points to basically, a real life "In Charge" personality.

I still believe she is definitely ESP, but if you go from F to T, then, you have an In Charge. It also goes from aux. Fi to Ti, and at first, I thought that was impossible. But it's obvious that she's showing a stage persona, which is obviously very "girly", and by extension, "feely". ESTP would have tertiary Fe, just like ISTJ women's tertiary Fi making them look like Feelers. And for the ESTP, since it is extraverted, it would be very visible.
But considering fellow chef Alton Brown is Ti dom. and both of them are probably just as good as each other, I guess Ti does go well with cooking, especially since there is a whole science of it. (I kind of always liked watching cooking growing up muself, and learned to cook many things; baking my own birthday cakes, etc).

Come to think of it, she really never did seem very Fi. Just "feeling" in general, but again, that could be just the feminine persona.
She didn't seem like an Fe type (Like Oprah, who's the one type that is both In Charge and Fe), but if tertiary, that does seem to fit, again, now that I think of it. She does seem more about connecting with people than personal/universal ethics, though it is not her preferred perspective.

What about a TP being so so terrified of certain animals? It does look possible that that is an act. The fact she keeps having the animal guy on there also points to someone with some amount of science/nature-mindedness. (My wife argues that she might not even make those decisions, so who knows. Still, perhaps the producers see it as compatible somehow).