• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Rachel Ray

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't think she's a dom Fe, or a J for that matter. Though some of this stuff I hear about that she does might sound a bit like Te. But I think ESTP's could be that way as well.

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
I don't think she's a dom Fe, or a J for that matter. Though some of this stuff I hear about that she does might sound a bit like Te. But I think ESTP's could be that way as well.

She doesn't seem be T. She seem like a feeler.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
She doesn't seem be T. She seem like a feeler.
I didn't think she seemed to be like a T either. But apparently, in her offscreen life, she is very "In-Charge"-ish, and task-focused, rather than the people-fcused Get Things going.
You can get a glimpse of how active and busy she is, on her Wiki page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Ray

Again, a tertiary F for women can be very visible and appear to color the whole persona (especially, in this case, it being extraverted).

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
I didn't think she seemed to be like a T either. But apparently, in her offscreen life, she is very "In-Charge"-ish, and task-focused, rather than the people-fcused Get Things going.

Again, a tertiary F for women can be very visible and appear to color the whole persona (especially, in this case, it being extraverted).

Yes she is a "take charge" girl. After watching her show this week, I think she's an esfj.

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5

Yes she is a "take charge" girl. After watching her show this week, I think she's an esfj.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
She's an Artisan, not a Guardian.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just today, she said growing up, she preferred an Erector set and art stuff to dolls. While this by itself is not really indicative, it is evidence of a sure T mindset (+Se; and for a girl, mind you), and also that the whole "girly" image (that conveys F) is just on the surface.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
She seems like the prototypical ESFP to me. When I think ESFP, I think of her.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Again; that's just what I thought for years too, but apparently, it's just an image she's putting forth.
Underneath it all, she's more about business than fun.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
ESFJ

ESFJ.gif
rachel-ray-layered-hairstyle-daytime-emmy-awards-2009-750x1024-1.jpg
RachelRay-SGY-008656-1.jpg

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Don't see why anyone's saying anything other than ESFJ.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If we're going by face drawings now; where's the ESTP one so we could compare? (It says it's deleted or moved).

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
They look similar, with the F one being more smiley. But according to what she herself says, off camera, she both looks and acts more like this last one. I remember she once showed a clip of herself shopping, and she wasn't all made up, and she did look quote different, and could fit that last one.

KDude

She reminds me of some of girly ESTPs.. That's purely anecdotal, but I always thought it was a cool thing. Who knows, my mom might be one of them, I'm not sure now. :D

KDude

I can see it.

OT: Do you have any for infp, infj, enfp?

I don't think it's always in exact face shape, but in general expression. Mia Wachichowska (Alice in Wonderland) is pretty close to Socionics EII/INFj (Fi-Ne.. I think some are MBTI INFP or INFJ). So am I to an extent. Although I have a goofy ENFP face. She's like this a lot though, even when she's not affecting that look too much.

INFJ.gif
93902984.jpg

Rose McGowan is probably ESFP (the Socionics website has her as Fi-Se though.. but she doesn't look like the ISFj portrait).

ESFP.gif

rosemcgowanpicture4.jpg

ENFPs I read on one site are hard to spot. Like it's more about the general goofyness in the sketch, rather than a literal portrait. I've seen Olivia Munn tossed about as a possible ENFP (and she acts like it), but it's not that obvious.

ENFP.gif

oliviamunn.jpg

In some cases, it's very obvious. Angelina Jolie is a blatant ISTp.

istp.gif
jolie1x.jpg

I think Mira Aroyo from Ladytron is ISTp as well.. she seems to not diverge from this much.

LAdytron-Mira.jpg

The other confusing thing I've heard though is that sometimes people in the same quadra can resemble each other. Might be a "reason" why some couples look like they're slightly related at times. Have you ever noticed that?