• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ISFP Villians

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Smeagol is ESFP, Gollum is INTJ.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Yeah!!

082608_travis_bickle.jpg

nah. INFJ I think. A bitter Ni + Fe. Didn't see too much Se from him.

A bitter Nife.

KDude

On a sidenote, the writer partly based Travis Bickle off of Dostoyevsky's Notes from Underground.. Some people might call that character a bitter INFJ too. Or at the very least, Dostoyevsky could have been an INFJ (many would say he was), and had the insight to tap into that sort of madness (he denied it was truly how he himself thought though).

KDude

I think he doesn't care to write anyone like that. But maybe Sam Jackson as Jules is a cruel ENFJ about to have a breakthrough and become an extreme ISFP... "walk the earth like cain from kung fu.. getting in adventures and shit". Too bad we don't get to see that story unfold :D

KDude

maybe.. i think many would associate the emo image with infp. but then, there's really not a whole lot distinctly infp about him. in fact, he doesn't have many ideals at all..he's kind of simple (i think johnny even said he based him off a stray dog he knew), he's impulsive, and gets artistic in a physical flow sort of way..

uh, you're talking about antihero right? he's not a villain :D

KDude

speaking of animals.. :D

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg].[/youtube]

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Tai Lung from Kung Fu Panda could be an IxFP/ISFP villain dipping into his inferior functions. All he wanted was the dragon scroll, he's very loyal to his master until he finally snaps, and he's doing what he believes in. A lot of se with how coordinated he is, and he plans with his tertiary ni, but with the way he acts about the dragon scroll, shows it's one of his lower functions.

I type Pesci from JBA as ISFP 6w7 2w3 9w1 sp/so. With his scatterdness, his loyalty to his "big bro." How he's more in the current moment and struggles to look ahead. How he struggles with confidence and reading into things. He is effective with those things when pushed, but poor guy.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
The Creature from Penny Dreadful. :wubbie:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
my mom
true story
bad joke
oh well

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Actually this (boy version of my mom)...