• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Charmed

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Prue: ENTJ
Piper: ISFJ
Phoebe: ENFP
Paige: ENTP

Leo: INFJ
Cole: INTJ
Dan: ESTP
Jack: ENTP
Kyle: ISTJ
Glen: ESFP
Jason: ENTP
Coop: ENFP
Elders: ENFJ, mostly

Darryl: ISTJ
Andy: ISTJ
Grams: ENTP
Patty: ENFJ
Victor: ESTJ
Sam: ISFP
Chris: INTJ
Wyatt: ENFP
Billie: ESTP
Christie: ISTP

Barbas: INTJ
Belthazor: ISTP
The Source: INTJ
The Oracle: ENFP
The Seer: ENFJ
Shax: ISTP
The Triad: INTJ
Gideon: INTJ
Zankou: ENTJ

Last edited:

InfiniteIntrigue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
Prue: ENTJ [Agreed]
Piper: ISFJ
Phoebe: ENFP
Paige: ENTP

Leo: INFJ [Agreed]
Cole: ENTJ
Dan: ESTP [Agreed]
Jack: ENTP [Agreed]
Kyle: ISTJ
Glen: ESFP [Agreed]
Jason: ENTP [Agreed]
Coop: ENFP [Agreed]

Darryl: ISTJ [Agreed]
Andy: ISTJ [Agreed]
Grams: ENTP [hahah yes.]
Patty: ENFJ [Agreed]
Victor: ESTJ [Agreed]
Sam: ISFP
Chris: INTJ [Agreed<3]
Wyatt: ENFx
Billie: ESTP [Agreed]
Christie: ISTP [Agreed]

Barbas: INFJ [Um...I don't know]
Belthazor: ISTP
The Source: INTJ
The Oracle: ENFP
The Seer: ENFJ
Shax: ISTP
The Triad: INTJ [I agreed on all the villains except...]
Gideon: INFJ

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why T for Paige? Why F for Phoebe? Piper sounds right, though; I was gonna edit my OP to ESFJ, but come to think of it she sounds more introverted.

Cole... Cole is good at social interaction, yes, but I'm not very sure he enjoys it too much. I might just not remember him well enough, though... Can you provide your reasoning for him being E?

Kyle could be ISTJ. He seems to have more foresight than that, but that could be just having studied his enemies well.

Wyatt does seem F on second thought, yes. That boy doesn't have a J bone in his body%

InfiniteIntrigue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
Why T for Paige? Why F for Phoebe? Piper sounds right, though; I was gonna edit my OP to ESFJ, but come to think of it she sounds more introverted.

Cole... Cole is good at social interaction, yes, but I'm not very sure he enjoys it too much. I might just not remember him well enough, though... Can you provide your reasoning for him being E?

Kyle could be ISTJ. He seems to have more foresight than that, but that could be just having studied his enemies well.

Wyatt does seem F on second thought, yes. That boy doesn't have a J bone in his body%

Every decision Phoebe makes is with her heart. To figure out if she wanted to be with Cole, she brought a version of her from the past and the future. That seems likes such an emotionally-driven way to figure things out. She's also an empath.

Paige, if she is an F, she is much less of an F than Phoebe or Piper. She seems to stay calm in situations longer than Phoebe.

Cole could be an INTJ, but he just seemed so much better with people than I am. haha.

I'm not really sure about Kyle. He just seemed to want to protect everyone from the avatars, in such a guardian fashion.

Wyatt just seems like an F. He has such a hot temper and when the good version came from the future he was so happy and lovey dovey with everyone. All about the hugs. haha.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Every decision Phoebe makes is with her heart. To figure out if she wanted to be with Cole, she brought a version of her from the past and the future. That seems likes such an emotionally-driven way to figure things out. She's also an empath.

Paige, if she is an F, she is much less of an F than Phoebe or Piper. She seems to stay calm in situations longer than Phoebe.
Agree on Phoebe being F, but she's a little too... physical for ENFP. ESFP, maybe? Paige... Paige is quite a bit more rational than Phoebe, yes, but she just doesn't strike me as having an ENTP personality. She's not dickish or nerdy enough, and you'd be hard-pressed to find an ENTP who'd go for a social worker career (I might, but I'm a weak T). I still think ENFP.

Cole could be an INTJ, but he just seemed so much better with people than I am. haha.
Cole has social skills, yes, but he doesn't seem that sociable to me. He's much like Michael Westen (Burn Notice) or Michael Scofield (Prison Break) in that regard, he knows how to talk to people, but prefers keeping to himself.

I'm not really sure about Kyle. He just seemed to want to protect everyone from the avatars, in such a guardian fashion.
That's true. Like I said, I'm not sure between S and N.

Wyatt just seems like an F. He has such a hot temper and when the good version came from the future he was so happy and lovey dovey with everyone. All about the hugs. haha.
I agree. I think he's ENFP though, he seems way too impulsive and unplanned for J. Evil Wyatt took over the world simply because he's damn near indestructible.

Oh, and Gideon, why is he an F?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Paige does have an incredible need for freedom and individuality (typical of the ENxP) but also very much the whole Ti-analysis she does when a problem presents itself (unless she's emotionally involved). In the episodes where she ignores her whitelighter side becoz she's focussed on gaining power as a witch, it's clear she prefers problemsolving to dealing with relationships. Granted, she's driven as a social worker to help people, but that too involved working with a system to solve those people's problems. She doesn't have a lot of patience with people either.

Compare that to Phoebe and it's a huuuuge difference. Phoebe is constantly mediating between Piper and Paige, she's like the go to person when it comes to feelings in that family, not to mention her job as an advise columnist on love.

In the episode where they are turned into goddesses by Leo, Phoebe is made the Goddess of Love, because of all she's endured emotionally and when it comes to love. She went through hell and back (his words), quite literally and was able to stay emotionally in one piece. She couldn't be more F, imo. And she's not an artist, or painter. She gives people advice, studies psychology, and speaks in metaphors. Yes, she's a very sexual creature, but she's focused on relationships between people and the greater good, not on Se-experiences (with the exception of sex..which you'll find is often true for enfps too..)

In that same episode, Paige becomes the goddess of War, because, as Leo says, Paige has always been obsessed with gaining power without becoming consumed by power, with gaining knowledge, deconstruction how things work, how she can amplify effects. Her way is way more methodical and logical than Phoebe's ever was. Phoebe feels her way through life and cannot do anything when ti feels off. Paige relies on her hunches to deconstruct what's going on and figure out what *doesn't add up*. Both are intuition driven but the way in which they follow those hunches reveals where they differ. Paige also had trouble finding herself for very long time, because she avoided her feelings on things (her parents and dealing how she felt inferior compared to Prue for example). Phoebe had no problem knowing who she was, but accepting it and seeing the strength in it instead of running from it...was another matter.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm sold. Paige: ENTP with a healthy Fe. Phoebe: ENFP.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh shit, how could I forget Zankou! Definite ENTJ, there.

Oh, and the Avatars are all ISTJ.