• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Shrek!

Havane

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Why I for the Puss? Or E for Fiona? Or T for the Gingerbread man?

As for Puss ... I don't know, really. I remember him seeming like an Introvert, but on second thought, he had a very developed Se and he displayed a fair amount of Extroverted traits. ESTP is probably more accurate.

Fiona's certainly not a strong E, and she could be an I, but I think that she's Fe Dominant. I don't remember detecting much Si from her.

Underneath his cute Fe exterior, Gingy had a cunning, mischievous side to him. I just can't imagine him having Auxiliary Fi. ESTP fits him better than any other type I can think of. (He's one of those characters that doesn't really fit the mold of any type, though. A lot of cartoon characters are like that.)