• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

NTJ heroes

Harold Saxon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Harlock from Arcadia of my Youth?

1187813510-Harlock-03g.jpg

Captain Harlock strikes me as more of an INTP, perhaps even a particularly stoic INFP.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I observe more cunning and strategy in Riker as a character than you do, but to each his own.You're wrong-- LaForge is a sensate dominate, but keeps it to himself.

No-- LaForge is a intuitive dominant, but keeps it to himself. We can justify anything with this reasoning. But we both notice LaForge's natural friendliness and warm sympathy, and I'm content with that.

Well an interesting thing to consider is that in the main star trek thread, Antisocial One pointed out that everyone has different types on duty and off duty. Off duty Geordi was put as an IS_P (my guess would be ISFP), and on duty an ENTP. Riker on duty an ESTJ, Riker off duty an ESTP. Here's the post-

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/686671-post14.html

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I wouldn't say there's much reason to think people to change types on and off the job. Rather they likely project a different personality type on the job, if they have to. Most commonly, Perceivers project Judging and Introverts project Extroversion when they need to.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I wouldn't say there's much reason to think people to change types on and off the job. Rather they likely project a different personality type on the job, if they have to. Most commonly, Perceivers project Judging and Introverts project Extroversion when they need to.

This isn't real life, it's a show. They were probably written that way because that's how the show is. In a way it seems like a totally different show when they are off duty and when they are doing official stuff. In real life, no, absolutely no one would have their type changed based on whether they are working or not.

JHBowden

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Antisocial One pointed out that everyone has different types on duty and off duty.
That's an interesting theory. One tautology we need to keep in mind is that characters change depending on how they're written. Riker in the earlier episodes is more by the book, while in the later episodes he's more intuitive-- winning by bluffing when playing poker, seducing women, craftily inventing a maneuver named after him, and so forth.

Still seems like a challenge-seeking Te in either case, though I understand the ambiguity on the auxiliary.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This isn't real life, it's a show. They were probably written that way because that's how the show is. In a way it seems like a totally different show when they are off duty and when they are doing official stuff. In real life, no, absolutely no one would have their type changed based on whether they are working or not.
That makes more sense.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's an interesting theory. One tautology we need to keep in mind is that characters change depending on how they're written. Riker in the earlier episodes is more by the book, while in the later episodes he's more intuitive-- winning by bluffing when playing poker, seducing women, craftily inventing a maneuver named after him, and so forth.

Still seems like a challenge-seeking Te in either case, though I understand the ambiguity on the auxiliary.

Yeah that's probably exactly why he thought he was ESTJ on duty and ESTP off duty.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Brom (Inheritance series) - INTJ

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Green Lantern - ENTJ

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He was mentioned in the first page, but thanks for your input. :)

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Brenda Leigh Johnson - ENTJ

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Depends on how you define "hero," but most likely.

Harold Saxon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
09.jpg

Treize Kushrenada - ENTJ

...how are you defining the word "hero"? Treize is a Char Aznable expy, and is thus a very dark anti-hero at best, and most aptly described as a somewhat sympathetic villain. If one includes him, Light Yagami and Lelouch Lamperouge might as well also be chucked in there.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I would think Gregory House would be an INTJ and a hero, by definition.