• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Paris Hilton

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nah, to me, Che has serious Ni and so is most likely an Ni dominant.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Che wasn't the man with a vision, that was Fidel. Che was just an awesomely brilliant tactician - Ne.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTP

She's too low-energy and undynamic to be an extrovert. And her catch phrase "that's hot" is in monotone.

No ESTP is that dull.

Yes, she's ISTP. Just see the character of Elvira Hancock from Scarface. Same type of people. I'am wondering about her enneagram... I think she could be a 3w4, or maybe a 5, I don't know.

Nicole Richie is perhaps an ISFJ in my opinion, and a 9w8.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Che wasn't the man with a vision, that was Fidel. Che was just an awesomely brilliant tactician - Ne.

Che was full of vision, it took him a while to develop his ideals. It was infact his vision and lack of tactical awareness that led to his downfall.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
SJs are not clever, scheming bastards. Ps are not businesspeople writ large, especially SPs.

:rolli: .. You are so cocksure and ignorant.

Place money on it and I'm pretty sure you'll loose .. At the end of the day, everyone (regardless of type) will look after their own.

What a waste of a potentially smart/knowledgeable mind.

Hang on .. Did you get burnt by a sensor thus the hostility towards them??

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:rolli: .. You are so cocksure and ignorant.
Cocksure, yes. Ignorant... no. ;)

Place money on it and I'm pretty sure you'll loose .. At the end of the day, everyone (regardless of type) will look after their own.
Correction: NTs and STPs do that (but STPs are not very good at it). We're a social species and as such normal people (as defined by SJs, who comprise 44% of the population) act like it.

What a waste of a potentially smart/knowledgeable mind.
Excuse me?

Off the top of my head:

1,024 x 2,357 = 2,413,568

GDP per capita of the world: $9,800
GDP per capita of the United States: $48,500
GDP per capita of Chile: $14,500
Light speed: 300,000 km/h, or 186,000 mph
Entanglement theory: States that any two particles created simultaneously will behave in the same way.
Engine code of the Nissan Skyline R32-R34 engine: RB26DETT
Engine code of the Mazda RX-8 Rotary engine: Renesis
Coca-Cola was originally designed as a cocaine-laced alcoholic drink in the 1890s. After the prohibition its creator replaced the alcohol with sugar and kept the cocaine. later, when the Harrison Act was passed, the cocaine was eliminated, resulting in the drink we all know and love today. Unlike its competitor, Pepsi has never contained the ingredient it's (misleadingly) named after: Pepsin.

The sentence I bolded in your quote is out of place.

Hang on .. Did you get burnt by a sensor thus the hostility towards them??
My best friend is an SP. I'm not hostile towards all Sensors, just stupid ones (which happen to be most).

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
smiley_perplexe_1.gif

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Off the top of my head:

Entanglement theory: States that any two particles created simultaneously will behave in the same way.
Coca-Cola was originally designed as a cocaine-laced alcoholic drink in the 1890s. After the prohibition its creator replaced the alcohol with sugar and kept the cocaine. later, when the Harrison Act was passed, the cocaine was eliminated, resulting in the drink we all know and love today. Unlike its competitor, Pepsi has never contained the ingredient it's (misleadingly) named after: Pepsin.

My best friend is an SP. I'm not hostile towards all Sensors, just stupid ones (which happen to be most).

This is so cute, thanks for the insight .. Oh hang on, i could pull this shit off the internet if i actually cared .. But then i am not out to impress anyone.

Wow .. You are so smart :D How about you come up with an idea that's your own, that you've drawn your own conclusions on with the help of a little life experience?

Seriously i do think you're a sensor .. You are rigid, your thoughts are concrete (not that i have been checking out your posts because i have a life)
.. Could you possibly be in denial??? :D

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
This is so cute, thanks for the insight .. Oh hang on, i could pull this shit off the internet if i actually cared .. But then i am not out to impress anyone.

Wow .. You are so smart :D How about you come up with an idea that's your own, that you've drawn your own conclusions on with the help of a little life experience?

Seriously i do think you're a sensor .. You are rigid, your thoughts are concrete (not that i have been checking out your posts because i have a life)

He's probably like 12.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
@saslou aleksei.

The argument itself is idiotic---though my own comment may be so as well.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6

Just so you know, most of us probably think you are a stupid one. Or just very unaware of others.

Have you tried INTP Central?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Che was full of vision, it took him a while to develop his ideals. It was infact his vision and lack of tactical awareness that led to his downfall.
Bullcrap. Che changed his ideals constantly, to match the times. He was more a revolutionary tactician than an actual government leader (like the ENTJ Castro) or theorist (like the INTP Marx).

Proof?

EDIT: Oh, and one more thing you can't find on the internet; The solution to the Grandfather Paradox (Which states that if you go back in time and kill your grandhather you cease to exist). The two possible solutions being that: either events will conspire against it happening (because if you are never born then you can't ever go back and it can't ever happen), or that you will kill your grandfather in an alternate timeline and not disappear after doing it. In either case, you can't prevent yourself from being born, because that'd be like swallowing your tongue: Your tongue itself is required to do any swallowing, much like you'd need to be alive to prevent yourself from coming to life (which would itself prevent you from being alive).

Just so you know, most of us probably think you are a stupid one. Or just very unaware of others.

Have you tried INTP Central?
You're free to call me stupid (It's untrue and you're doing it out of sympathy but whatever), but stupid what? Because I'm most certainly not a sensor, given I'm not detail-oriented or factual; I use data as a springboard, rather than the end of my thought process. Most of what I've said so far about sensors has been extrapolation from the definition of Si, Se, and the fact Sensors have a lower statistical IQ average than intuitives.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Bullcrap. Che changed his ideals constantly, to match the times. He was more a revolutionary tactician than an actual government leader (like the ENTJ Castro) or theorist (like the INTP Marx).

No. I did not state he was or should have been a government leader, nor did he ever state he wanted to be one or that he thought of it as part of his journey. I said he was a visionary, which he was. I agree he was a revolutionary and i also agree Castro was always intending on being the "Leader" but it was Castro that made the majority of tactical plans and decisions. As far as i have read Che developed his ideals rather than changing them constantly. He was an avid reader esp of marxism and it was through his reading and travelling that he developed his ideals.

G

Glycerine

haha, like in true ENXP fashion, Paris Hilton to Fidel Castro.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Cocksure, yes. Ignorant... no. ;)

Correction: NTs and STPs do that (but STPs are not very good at it). We're a social species and as such normal people (as defined by SJs, who comprise 44% of the population) act like it.

SJs are quite adept at looking after their own, and also their families and closest friends. Si is, after all, frequently concerned with stability, safety, health, order, and cleanliness. There is most definitely a self-preservation instinct in being vigilant about protecting one's mate/offspring/parents/community and friends. Being a social animal is part of self-preservation. For you to not comprehend that seems rigid, closed-minded, and ...dare I say it?....smacks of Randroid behavior. Even NFs have a self-preservation instinct: first of all you apparently don't comprehend the nature of Fi, and secondly Hitler was an ENFJ and he seemed quite concerned with protecting his own....country and race. :wacko:

Excuse me?

Off the top of my head:

SJs are usually quite good at math and memorizing facts due to Si. They often make excellent students. I'm not sure how you imagine you're displaying your superiority here.

At any rate, even with the abilities you've displayed here, you could still be quite socially retarded and lack the ability to grasp the subtleties of the humanities. Intellect, aside from mental retardation or other severe cases of brain malfunction, is relative.

It's a mistake to believe that all NTs are incredibly intelligent, or that all sensors are "stupid." It only shows that you don't quite grasp type theory - which isn't surprising given that you thought Paris Hilton is an ENFJ.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It only shows that you don't quite grasp type theory - which isn't surprising given that you thought Paris Hilton is an ENFJ.

He also vigilantly thinks Harry Potter is an ESTP. :laugh: And in a typing thread I recall he said "INFP, ENFP, and ENTJ all fit. But I'm going with ENTP."