• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Paris Hilton

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Attention. She's already filthy rich, so that can't be it, but playing the idiot party animal attracts shitloads of publicity (which, incidentally, rules out introversion).

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
-Good with people. Enjoys social interaction. (E)
-Decent business sense (She's led several successful business ventures of her own). (NJ)
-Clever enough to figure out how profitable the dumb bitch mask is, and Fe enough to know how to wear it. (NF).

She could conceivably be ENTJ, but I think ENFJ makes more sense. Ts tend to have a ridiculously hard time acting like Fs.

What? No. Her mask is a walking ESFP stereotype, and the fact it is a mask screams NJ. No bloody way she's ESTP.

Wrong. If you don't think SPs are capable of a facade, you grossly underestimate them. Do you even realize how many SPs are performers?

She doesn't have the ethical sense of an NF. At all.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
When you are rich to begin with, it doesn't take much to make money. 2/3s+ of the battle for any business is starting capital, which celebrities hardly have any problem with... Basically, her business shouldn't reflect on her personality.

Agreed. It takes money to make money, and she has that. Not only that, but she has a grandfather and a father behind her with great business sense, so she doesn't necessarily have to have some genius business sense of her own ...it was passed down to her, like a family tradition.

I think the fact that she cares more about making money than having any sort of real ethics makes it much more plausible that she is, in fact, a T and not an NF at all.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wrong. If you don't think SPs are capable of a facade, you grossly underestimate them. Do you even realize how many SPs are performers?
I don't think they're incapable of one, it's just that logic would make her... an ESFP with an ESFP facade? What?

G

Glycerine

NFs can most definitely be unethical. However, if someone thinks Paris is XNFJ, then they most likely have not known many XNFJs. Her vibe is completely off for an XNFJ. She seems much more spontaneous than deliberate (NJs are very deliberate). XSTPs can be awesome businesspeople because they know exactly how to target people with the Se/Fe combo... it's not only limited to NJs.

EDIT: Besides, she consistently acts like an SP and if she really were another type, it would have shown through somehow and she would have come off extremely forced. I don't doubt she exaggerates her stupidity though.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't think they're incapable of one, it's just that logic would make her... an ESFP with an ESFP facade? What?

It's not impossible. My eSFP ex used to know how to put on this uber-charming, smiley, dimpled face to impress people and to manipulate them even if underneath he was thinking they were worthless pieces of shit. He could also also become very scary and intimidating at the drop of a hat.

An ESTP woman could very conceivably understand that it would be more to her advantage to act more F, which seems more feminine and therefore sexually alluring.

You don't know many strippers, do you?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No, actually.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Paris Hilton.. an NJ?

Excuse me, while I ring the ABSURDITY ALARM.

Little_Sticks

Paris Hilton.. an NJ?

Excuse me, while I ring the ABSURDITY ALARM.

lol, this why ENTPs can be fun. They know how to make an argument for just about anything seem plausible. Aleksei, please make a thread about how George Bush is really an INFP underneath his facade. That's one possibility!

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Agree with AJ, I see ISTP. Can you see her emotionless flat face of Ti? She seems comfortable with that. SP simply because of her choice of lifestyle. With that amount of money, I'm positive the choices are also many.

But I don't know much of her. ENFJ, to me, is out of the question though.

G

Glycerine

Good point Craft. ENFJs are far from emotionless no matter how hard they try. Even if they had a pretty good emotionless cover, sooner or later, there would be much emoting.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I hope she's an NJ because I really don't want to have to share a category with her :yes:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
lol, this why ENTPs can be fun. They know how to make an argument for just about anything seem plausible. Aleksei, please make a thread about how George Bush is really an INFP underneath his facade. That's one possibility!
I don't think I will, but would you be interested in hearing why the sky is green rather than blue? :D

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Agree with AJ, I see ISTP. Can you see her emotionless flat face of Ti? She seems comfortable with that. SP simply because of her choice of lifestyle. With that amount of money, I'm positive the choices are also many.

But I don't know much of her. ENFJ, to me, is out of the question though.

Aside from her not having an obvious ethical code or "crusade" that would make her an obvious NF (she has neither) I'd also like to point out that an Fe dom would be unlikely to have her level of narcissism. Fe doms are "other focused" and while they could certainly be unhealthy and selfish, from what I understand she has photographs of herself all over her house, and no pictures of other people that don't also include her. Would an Fe dom really be that OPENLY self-absorbed (even if they were privately self-obsessed)?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I hope she's an NJ because I really don't want to have to share a category with her :yes:
You're getting off easy. I share a type with Chairman Mao (You might remember him as the guy who wanted to improve his economy by... killing a bunch of sparrows), and a category with the likes of John Keynes, that fantastic retard FDR, Barack HUSSEIN Obama, and most evil villains including Satan him-fucking-self.

On the other hand I also share a type with Che, who was the fucking man despite being a commie.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I thought Che was an INFJ?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He was charismatic, adaptive and not all that volatile. ENTP.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP, ENTJ and INTP all make some sense. i think ENTP fits best though.