• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Breaking Bad

Presumptuous Pepper

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Walter White: INTJ
Skyler White: ESFJ
Walter Jr: INTP
Hank: XSTX
Marie: ESFJ
Jesse Pinkman: ESFP (maybe ISFP)
Gus: ENTJ

jdegallo

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
so
Walter was INTP from Season 1 to Season 3. Personality change in Season 4, became an INTJ.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I always saw Walter as an INTJ.

But anyways, is everyone current with season 5?

MBTI Type
INTJ
I would have said that Walter was an INTJ until last night's episode. The revelation of his butthurt motivations (I won't spoil) makes me think that perhaps he's an F. Wouldn't a T be able to let that go and take the deal? Could be that I'm misunderstanding T/F. I have never been skilled at typing.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
It's hard to say. He's becoming so... inhuman.

jdegallo

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
so
Whenever survival is threatened, a person changes so he could cope. That's a basic idea in evolution and psychology. Walter had to change because of events that happened in Season 4, from INTP to INTJ.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I would have said that Walter was an INTJ until last night's episode. The revelation of his butthurt motivations (I won't spoil) makes me think that perhaps he's an F. Wouldn't a T be able to let that go and take the deal? Could be that I'm misunderstanding T/F. I have never been skilled at typing.

I think that aspect of his motivation (and it is only one) matches the egotistical/narcissistic/over-proud aspects of Walt we've seen. He's not looking for revenge on his former partners. He believes he is good enough to be rewarded with a major corporation. He believes he should be gaining more because he deserves it. He's a paragon of intellect, and he's should be recognized for his infallible, superior mind. Think of him as most of the members of this board in any given political or philosophical thread.

It's also worth noting there's a second reason Walt drug out the story: it applied directly to the deal Jesse was thinking of making. Playing up the story was also a tactic of manipulation.

And besides that, I don't see a ton of evidence as a feeler. His increasing pettiness and seemingly constant air of implied condescension look just like any given dickish INTJ who got a little wrapped up in his own sense of brilliance to me. After all, if INTJs had to pick a sin, it'd be pride.

G

Glycerine

I have always seen Walt as IXTJ more INTJ through and through.

Skylar is probably ENFJ. Although she is rather annoying, she helps with the conflict build up. The actress is doing her job well if she elicits that type of reaction from the audience making us root for Walt all the more. I think the only way she would have been likeable is if she was more like a female Jesse or Gus.

Saul: ESTP

Hank: ESTJ

Jesse: ISFP 6w7?

KDude

Walter INTP
Jesse ESFP
Gus INTJ
Skylar ESFJ
Saul ENTP
Mike ISTJ
Don Eladio ESTP

G

Ginkgo

Walt: INTJ 6w5 sx/sp
Gus: INTJ 8w9 so/sp
Jesse: ESFP 7w6 so/sx
Skyler: ESFJ 2w3 so/sp (I've given ENFJ some consideration, but she seems to rely more on investigation than intuition)
Tuco: ESTP 8w7 sx/so
Hank: ISTJ 6w7 so/sp
Mike: ISTJ 6w5 sp/so
Saul: ENTP 7w8 so/sx (arguably ESTP)
Gayle: INTP 9w1 sx/sp (arguably INFP)

KDude

I can see ESTP for Saul somewhat, but he's very indirect (brushes off threats and aggression a lot), and more full of the type of schemes no one else considered yet. That's more Ne to me. I guess the "crooked lawyer stereotype" though is a mix of both ETPs.

R

Riva

Walt: INTJ (5w6?, 5-9-2?, so/sp?)Hank: ESFP (though most have typed him estp i'm certain he is esfp. He has tertiary Te and it should be noted that the Fi of esfps appear Fe due to being Se doms. He also doesn't have any Fe maneuvering of estps at all.)Jesse: SP (estp>esfp.)Gale: INTP Gus: INTJ (what's his etype?)

S

Stansmith

Walt - INTJ 6w5

Jesse - ISFP 6w7

Skylar - ENFJ

Marie - ESFP 2w3 - 7w6 -8w7

Hank - ESTP 8w7 - 6w7 - 3w?

Mike - ISTJ 9w1

Saul - ENTP 7w8 - 3w2 - 9w?

Gus - ISTJ 9w1 or 3w4

Gale - INxP 9w1

Tuco - ESTP 8w7

Badger - ESFP 7w6

Skinny Pete - ISTP 9w8

R

Riva

68%!? Get your shit together Todd.
Welcome back. Yes it's surely todd who is cooking it. I'm just surprised that he is doing it wrong. He seemed eager to learn and intelligent enough to understand it though walt's body language wasn't very good when talking about him. Also why did walt confront hank? He quit so should have kept it that letting hank follow him around. He could've simply said he taught the formula to the other chemist. What type do you think that corporate woman's type is? She is surely a phobic e6. The rest mbti, instictual variant and the wing i'm not sure.

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Welcome back. Yes it's surely todd who is cooking it. I'm just surprised that he is doing it wrong. He seemed eager to learn and intelligent enough to understand it though walt's body language wasn't very good when talking about him. Also why did walt confront hank? He quit so should have kept it that letting hank follow him around. He could've simply said he taught the formula to the other chemist. What type do you think that corporate woman's type is? She is surely a phobic e6. The rest mbti, instictual variant and the wing i'm not sure.

Do you mean Lydia, she's got to be ISJ, probably ISTJ 6w5, she is so neurotic and paranoid, inferior Ne thinking of the most far out worst case scenarios.

She will probably be the downfall of Walter too seeing that she is very ruthless plus paranoid.

Todd is probably ISTP.

Corporal Poon

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Walter: INTJ

Jesse:ISFJ

Skyler: ENFJ

Saul:ENTP

Mike:ESTJ

Gus: INTP

Lydia: ENFP