• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Everybody Loves Raymond

yeghor

He's on this list too but who the hell knows the validity or who the author is
INFP

Johnny Depp

JohnnyDeppINFP

Kobe Bryant
Zooey Deshanel
Andrew Garfield
Louis C.K.
Joseph Gordon Levitt
David Schwimmer
Ray Romano
Zach Galifianakis
Stephen Colbert
Chris Hardwick
Thom Yorke
Regina Spekter

His style is pretty conventional, I would expect INFPs to be non-conventional/eccentric. He is a traditional family guy. He is laid back and introverted, so I think he is an Si-dom. Difficult to tell ISFJ or ISTJ.

I do not think he is an Fi-dom. He looks quite serious and conventional in these photos. In most of his other photos he is switching to his stage persona I believe.

ISTJ would work in that ISTJ's tertiary and inferior functions are Fi and Ne which makes INFP. Another supporting evidence is as follows: "Before getting into show business, Romano briefly attended Queens College, in Flushing, New York, where he studied accounting."

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
His style is pretty conventional, I would expect INFPs to be non-conventional/eccentric. He is a traditional family guy. He is laid back and introverted, so I think he is an Si-dom. Difficult to tell ISFJ or ISTJ.

I do not think he is an Fi-dom. He looks quite serious and conventional in these photos. In most of his other photos he is switching to his stage persona I believe.

ISTJ would work in that ISTJ's tertiary and inferior functions are Fi and Ne which makes INFP. Another supporting evidence is as follows: "Before getting into show business, Romano briefly attended Queens College, in Flushing, New York, where he studied accounting."

You know...infp's don't just look completely weird all the time to everybody. they're quite capable of blending in like regular folk.

i could show you pics of my infp husband that look very similar to this and nothing at all like my istj ex-husband.

i'm not saying definitely one or the other but these pics don't mean much to me, is all i'm saying. i think it was something to do with the way he told a story in some interview i saw that made me think infp. i'll look into it more.