• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can you type my girlfriends for me, please?

niberrizbe25

MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
4/7
So recently I started dating three of the most beautiful women: Shakira, Scarlett Johansson and Samantha James (the singer). Because of the dynamics of our relationship, I can only see them whenever I fall asleep, but in spite of this limitation it is like a dream come true. However, I think that I should know a little bit more about them… There is a "something" about these beauties that sends me on edge. Well the truth is that I find artistic talent very sexy.
I have an idea about their individual types but I would like your input. These are some of my thoughts: Even as they work in very extroverted fields, they seem to have a distinguished introverted side to them. I also believe that they are feelers because they don’t strike me as cold and calculative in any circumstance. As for the other aspects of the Myers Brigg acronym, I think that they branch out from one another.

I would appreciate your thoughts; I would like to know more about their personalities because I am trying to get my Christmas shopping started earlier this year...

:D;):D

(Warning!!!: fantasy bubble contains very unstable, flamable gas.)

Harold Saxon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
They are typeless, as they are all manifestations of the same being, known only as Right Hand.

Benny

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
I think Scarlet Johannson is ISTP. not sure about the others.