• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What celebrities/characters do you relate to most, and what types are they?

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Characters:

• Squidward Tentacles (SpongeBob SquarePants) - 3w4 (361), ISTJ (he is not INTJ, he is not interior Se)
  • George Costanza (Seinfeld) - the epitome of type 6 (639), INTP
  • Levi Ackerman (Attack on Titan) - 6w5 (614 or 613), ISTP
  • Death the Kid (Soul Eater) - 6w5 (613 or 614), ISTJ
  • Jaune Arc (RWBY) - 6w7 (639), ESFJ (not sure of his MBTI)
  • Mersault (The Stranger) - 9w8 (954), ISTP
  • Tomoko Kuroki (Watamote) - 4w3 (459), INFP
  • Marceline Aberdeen (Adventure Time) - 4w3 (469), ISFP
  • Niles Crane (Frasier) - 6w5 (641), INTJ (I can see INFJ but I think he Ni-Fi loops)
Celebrities:
  • Billy Joel - 6w7 (649), ISFP
  • Caleb Shomo (Beartooth) - 4w3 (469), ISFP
  • Rusty Cage - 6w5 (648), ISTP
Addendum:
  • Jane Lane - 4w5 (459), ISTP

Never watched these (bad, I know, right?), but I've had several people compare me to Toph from Avatar: The Last Airbender and Raven from Teen Titans.

Common theme? They tend to be about one letter away from my MBTI. Tons of 6s, and quite a few 4s.

Last edited:

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
A few more...

2D(Gorillaz)-946 sp/so(same tri, woo). We're even both Aries(well, 2D himself is a Gemini, but Damon Albarn is an Aries, so). I'm considering ISFJ for him actually(he fits socionics SEI the best though).

Andre(Victorious)-ISFJ 936 sp/so

Wyatt(6teen)-ISFP 496 sp/sx

Lithuania(Hetalia)-ISFJ 692 sp/so

I've also been compared to Pam Beesly before, and I can see it in me. But surprise, I've never seen The Office, only a few clips of Pam for analysis. I'd guess some sort of ISFJ 9w1 for her.

Falcon112

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I rarely relate to real people because I'm not that interested in their lives. And in fiction? It's still a difficult question. These are the ones I somehow and anytime felt connection with.

THEATRE

Some time ago I wanted to practice a bit or choose a monologue for casting, so let's start with plays.

Lord Byron's Cain
The main character (xNTx?) was the only one among the people who questioned the tradition which seemed illogical to him. Giving the thanksgiving prayers while being aware of the fact that his destination is death was something he refused to do. Craving for independence and authenticity, he was misunderstood by the people who surrounded him and this conflict ended in his brother's death.

Tim Rice's Chess
When I "met" Anatoly (INTJ), I started to feel understood and resonated with all of his parts. Of course it's nothing more than a personal interpretation, but wasn't it what's the art for? His imbalance between security and freedom, his desire to win, to succeed. And the whole, plot, of course. I don't excuse or appreciate things that Anatoly did, but understood this character.

LITERATURE

Fyodor Dostoyevsky's Crime nad punishment

I read it some time ago, but what I found the most fascinating is the main character's (Raskolnikov - INTJ again?) confrontation between idealistic expectations and the reality. I don't glorify murder, of course, seeing it only as a symbol of doing something both against the rules and one's conscience in order to reach "greater good". I'd avoid treating the plot's meaning shallowly or literally.

Orson Scott Card's Ender's game series

One of the most meaningful books of my early childhood is the "Ender's game". I read it (and the whole series) multiple times. The character I related to the most was Peter Wiggin (ENTJ) and young Andrew (INTJ), overwhelmed with expectations and pressure put on him. I mean the book, not the movie.

J. K. Rowling's Harry Potter series

I think that the character who would fit me the best, from the main cast, would be Hermione Granger (ISTJ). As a kid I was similar to her. However, she isn't my favourite from the story.

HISTORY

Several years ago I had a phase when I considered reincarnation. The historical figures I considered (or rather dreamt of) being in the past were Alexander the Great, Brutus and Peter the Great. I don't know their types.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Characters:

• Squidward Tentacles (SpongeBob SquarePants) - 3w4 (361), ISTJ (he is not INTJ, he is not interior Se)
  • George Costanza (Seinfeld) - the epitome of type 6 (639), INTP
  • Levi Ackerman (Attack on Titan) - 6w5 (614 or 613), ISTP
  • Death the Kid (Soul Eater) - 6w5 (613 or 614), ISTJ
  • Jaune Arc (RWBY) - 6w7 (639), ESFJ (not sure of his MBTI)
  • Mersault (The Stranger) - 9w8 (954), ISTP
  • Tomoko Kuroki (Watamote) - 4w3 (459), INFP
  • Marceline Aberdeen (Adventure Time) - 4w3 (469), ISFP
  • Niles Crane (Frasier) - 6w5 (641), INTJ (I can see INFJ but I think he Ni-Fi loops)
Celebrities:
  • Billy Joel - 6w7 (649), ISFP
  • Caleb Shomo (Beartooth) - 4w3 (469), ISFP
  • Rusty Cage - 6w5 (648), ISTP
Addendum:
  • Jane Lane - 4w5 (459), ISTP

Never watched these (bad, I know, right?), but I've had several people compare me to Toph from Avatar: The Last Airbender and Raven from Teen Titans.

Common theme? They tend to be about one letter away from my MBTI. Tons of 6s, and quite a few 4s.

Got some more here, with a few who are a bit farther from my type.

Arya Stark (Game of Thrones) - 6w7 (684), ISFP
Beth Harmon (The Queen's Gambit) - 5w6 (531), INTJ
Brick Heck (The Middle) - 5w4 (594), INTP
Joji - 4w3 (469), INFP
Kristoff (Frozen) - 6w5 (693), ISTP
Oli Sykes (Bring Me the Horizon) - 6w7 (649), ISFP
Peter Steele (Type O Negative) - 6w5 (649), ISTJ
Severus Snape (Harry Potter) - 4w5 (461), ISTJ (I think he's along the same lines of Squidward)
Taiga Aisaka (Toradora) - 8w9 (648), ISFP
Temperance Brennan (Bones) - 5w6 (513), ISTJ
Wednesday Addams (The Addams Family) - 5w4 (548), INTJ

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Finally found a celebrity I can relate to-Judy Garland. My best guess for her would be ESFP 4w3 so far, but I'm not confident. She has such a fascinating backstory, I like reading about how dark old Hollywood could be.

A few new characters:

Smokey Quartz(Steven Universe)-ENFP 7w6/749 sp/so

Italy(Hetalia): ENFP 9w1/972 so/sx(he's a more extroverted version of me though)

Nagisa(Clannad): ISFJ 9w1/926 sp/so(she's way more mushy than me, but I feel that Nagisa-Tomoya dynamic)

Carrie White: ISFJ 4w3/469 sp/sx

2D is probably the most relatable character I've found so far, though.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I really don't relate to characters or real people outside of on a superficial level eheh (ie. very specific things they've said). However, recently, I've realized some of them are close-ish?

Real Life
Descartes: INTP 6w5/5w6 sp/so (I put both because I think 6w5 and many others think 5w6) - Probably most relatable individual on this list by far
David Hume: ENTP 3w2 ?? (mostly his opinion on the self, assuming I'm referencing the correct philosopher)

Fictional:
L (Death note): INTP 5w6 (593) sp/sx
Midori Asakusa (Keep your hands of my Eizouken): ENTP 479 sp/so in some order
Jo(sephine) March (little women): ENFP 7w8 (748?) so/sx [From most recent TV series]
Chidi Anagonye (The Good Place): INxP 6w5 (612) sp/so
Katsuhira Agata (Kiznaiver): IxxP 9w1 sp/so

Honorable Mentions (ie. Those I have been compared to):
Dipper Pines (Gravity Falls): ISFJ 6w5 (639) so/sp
A mixture of Pearl (ISTJ 6w5 (612) so/sp) and Lapis (INFP 4w5/9w8 (496) sp/so) from steven universe
Haruhi Fujouka (Ouran High School Host Club): ISTJ 9w8 (953 or 963?) sp/so
Jinora (Legend of Korra): INFJ 9w1 maybe?
Shiemi Moriyama (Blue Exorcist): ISFJ 9w1 (96?) sp/so (purely because I have social anxiety and I don't go outside ever)
(Jo is also on this list technically)

New ones to add!

Betty Grof (adventure time): I have no clue what to type her, the consensus says 5w4 sx/so and I figure that's wrong. INFJ seems plausible.
Ray (A Promised Neverland): 6w5 sp/sx maybe? Could be 9w8, IxTP.
Gowther (The Seven Deadly sins): INTP, either 9w8 or 5w4 sp/so

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Some characters others have compared me to:
Sabrina (Pokemon) - INTJ 5w4
Kirari Momobami (Kakegurui) - ENTJ 7w8
Celestia Ludenberg (Danganronpa) - ENTJ 3w4 (I think)
Ryoko Asakura (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) - ENFJ 3w2
Monika (DDLC) - ENFJ 2w3
Gary Oak (Pokemon) - ENTJ 3w4
Hatsumomo (Memoirs of A Geisha) - never seen it but she's typed as ENTJ 8w7 on PD

and probs other people that I forgot about. Interesting trend: all of them are NJs but there's a variety of enneagram types.

J. Starke

MBTI Type
entj
I relate to Louis CK a lot. Don't know his type, but it must be xNTx.

Kephalos

J.M.P.P. R.I.P. B5: RLOAI
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Some fictional characters:
Fanny Price (Mansfield Park, Jane Austen): INFP.
Amy Dorrit (Little Dorrit, Charles Dickens): ISFJ.
Lucy Snowe (Villette, Charlotte Brontë): INFJ.
Elinor Dashwood (Sense and Sensibility, Jane Austen): ISTJ.
Anne Elliot (Persuasion, Jane Austen): ISFJ.
Elizabeth Bennet (Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen): ENFJ.

Last edited:

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I relate alot too Gohan from Dragon Ball Z and he's INFP and I'm INFJ. I even have overbearing loving ESFJ mom like Chi Chi, who I love very much even if she's frustrating sometimes.

I relate to Simon the Digger who is ISFP as a kid and INFJ as a adult from Gurren Lagann.

And I relate alot to Deku Izuku Midoriya, who's just like me as a INFJ kid back in the day from My Hero Academia. Him and Simon's growth to confidence and leadership is the story of my life, along many other things of course lool.

I also strive to be a confident and cool INFJ like Shanks from One Piece, and I relate alot to Aerith from Final Fantasy VII, another INFJ character with her.

I get into all this with their INFJ analysis in this post I made down below few months back:

INFJ Anime Characters : infj

Also fun fact, I relate alot to Luffy as a kid even though he's completely different from me except our NF idealism since Luffy is a ENFP and I'm a INFJ. Still related to him though and still do today. Just think of it in a weird value and creative way, One Piece is is my favorite anime series of all time along with Luffy being my favorite character.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I relate to Simon the Digger who is ISFP as a kid and INFJ as a adult from Gurren Lagann.

I relate to him too actually, although I've only seen the first half of the show, so I didn't see him when he was an adult.

tony_goth

Pseudo-delusional Rebel
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Ian Curtis and Dave Gahan.

Enough said.

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I relate to him too actually, although I've only seen the first half of the show, so I didn't see him when he was an adult.

Definitely watch the second half of the show its amazing so u can see his full character. Its on Netflix in English and Japanese now.

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Characters:
Tyrion Lannister - ENTP 7w6
Sokka - ENTP 6w7
Chidi - INTP 6w5 (I claim him as my shadow self)
Tom Haverford - ESTP 3w2
Jake Peralta - ENFP 7w6
Gina Linetti - ENTP 7w8
Veronica Lodge - ESTP 7w8 (Camila Mendes was the only reason I stuck through Season 2 of Riverdale)

Celebrities:
One of my friends told me I'm like Steve Kerr. [MENTION=13112]Stigmata[/MENTION], any thoughts on his type?
Stephen King - INTP 5w4 (I claim him as my shadow self)
Serge Ibaka - ExFP 7w6 (I relate to his Mafoozy Chef videos, haha)
Jurgen Klopp - ENTP 3w2 or 7w8
Steve Nash - ENTP 7w6
Arthur Conan Doyle - ESTP

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Veronica Lodge - ESTP 7w8 (Camila Mendes was the only reason I stuck through Season 2 of Riverdale)

Lol, that show is so bad it's funny sometimes. Kinda live for Cheryl being way over the top in everything she says tbh.

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Characters:
Tyrion Lannister - ENTP 7w6
Sokka - ENTP 6w7
Chidi - INTP 6w5 (I claim him as my shadow self)
Tom Haverford - ESTP 3w2
Jake Peralta - ENFP 7w6
Gina Linetti - ENTP 7w8

Celebrities:
One of my friends told me I'm like Steve Kerr. [MENTION=13112]Stigmata[/MENTION], any thoughts on his type?
Stephen King - INTP 5w4 (I claim him as my shadow self)
Serge Ibaka - ExFP 7w6 (I relate to his Mafoozy Chef videos, haha)
Jurgen Klopp - ENTP 3w2 or 7w8
Steve Nash - ENTP 7w6
Arthur Conan Doyle - ESTP

Awesome list, so was Conan Doyle rlly ESTP? Interesting pick for him, I dont know much about him, I guess stereotyping detective novels ud expect them to be a N or Ne user with their Ti, Jimmy Kudo from Detective Conan anime is ENTP for instance. But that might just be stereotyping, maybe he is ESTP who knows, I never read his work. You people here can tell me what he is and why.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lately I'm relating way too much to Connie the Hormone Monstress. I'm just not as outgoing as her/I think a lot like her but it's mostly internal. And I'm probably a lot more strict with my way of doing things while still being a Perceiver.

According to Personality Database, she's an ESFP 4w3.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Real People

Ville Valo (Appearance and fashion, I've been told I look the same, we laugh sing AND sit similar too, it's kinda weird :mellow:)

He's isfp though

tumblr_o5mnsuHAFk1slw0duo1_400.gif

CallmeKevin (literally the exact same Punny Irony filled humor)

30f82742c858f69e84254252a5f8dfd9.gif

tumblr_pfmkjfhAMs1vs1kb6o1_500.gif

(same mischievous chaotic gaming style)

3b018f119b7ec4765a632639c2afaf2b52108727b76a6d023d03d97de87187a7_1.gif

he's a stereotypical entp 7

Rhett and Link

Basically me and my IRL istj best friend from childhood

cead110eeed11faccf0686455cc208b3c7a8b075.gif

source.gif

Mc5w.gif

(rhett is competitive like me, link is perfectionist and detailed like him, we debate, i have amazing ideas he shoots them down with realism, i troll him a bit he gets uptight, i loosen him up and keep his ne humor alive, we have our differences but at the end of the day we're best friends and loyal, when we hang out together we have plenty of Ne humor to spare I think we kinda have a balancing act)

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Sailor Mercury-ISFJ 9w1/954 sp/so. Our doubt triad manifests so similarly, I love her.

Also, I put Wyatt before(from 6teen), but I think he might be an ISFJ 4 and a philosopher. He seems high Si/low Ne which I mistook for Se I think and he doesn't have much Ni. I think his 4 make me think he had more Fi than he actually has. He seems 1 fixed too, not much positive outlook in him and too much frustration for a single. He has that 1ish dryness and fed up with people's bs about him.