• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Black lagoon

DawnBreak

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Here's my take:
Rock-INFJ
Revy-ESTP
Dutch-INTP
Benny-ISTP
Balalaika-INTJ
Mr. Chang-ENTJ
Eda-ENTP
Hansel & Gretel-ISFP

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Revy isfp enneagram 8 fi is apparent when rocky and her were in huge argument and she stated that you do not know
Rocky infj
Benny istp
Balakia entj

rmrf

Revy isfp enneagram 8 fi is apparent when rocky and her were in huge argument and she stated that you do not know

You are correct in saying xSFP, but she certainly is no ISFP. Her primary function is undoubtedly Se. She does have quite a bit of Fi, just because she can be cold doesn't mean she doesn't feel, she has a lot of internalised and complex feelings stemming from her traumatic early life. She seems to get a lot of Fi when killing, it gives her a sense of euphoria, empowerment, and satisfaction. She is very trigger happy and will often want to kill just for the fun of it, leading to Dutch holding her back a few times. She can be rash in her decision making, going for heat rather than cool planing.

Revy: ESFP
Dutch: INTP?
Benny: ISTP
Rock: INFJ
Balalaika: ENTJ (a very archetypal one)
Roberta (Blood Hound): ISFJ?
Garcia Lovelace (Roberta's "Master"): IxFP
Eda (Rip-off church): ESTP (maybe ESTJ?)
Mr Chang: ExTP
Yukio Washimine: INFJ
"Chinglish": ESTJ

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
A lot of people said that revy is stp, I do not see a lot of ti. If she had ti, she would have internalized some of her logic and put a little thought into it.

rmrf

I agree there's very little Ti. What's your thoughts on her being ESFP?

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
My thoughts on her being esfp makes way more sense than her being tp at all.
I have seem her typed as a entp and if I was to go by quadras, she would still be sf gamma because there is going to be a dark quality about her unless she is a nine, six, ir three.

If you want to have an idea of a tp wouls be Patrick Bateman because the way he was analyzing the situation using a chainsaw on "the girl is se ti.