• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Firefly characters

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Just out of interest then, what do you think ordering people around, overtly invoking the concept of "crew" as if it were meaningful, and claiming "this is my ship" all add up to? And all the cowboy traditions of speaking yer mind and saying what you mean and helping the wimmin folk and being the ornery fallguy for every honourable cause as long as it's his kinda stupid?

None of which he learned in the military. None of which he almost totally and completely guides his life by, right down to the military uniform he continues to wear. No, he's a free spirit, wafting wherever the North wind blows him. He has more than two facial expressions, and I guess if there ever was a season two we'd have heard a third tone of voice.

Tip for all you functionalists out there: if you'd like to privileged extroverted intuition, you can say introverted intuition is like extroverted intuition just really, really slow...

meaning there's no way an INTJ Simon would take in his sister's utterances and by default spend some time asking himself what did they really mean, what was the real underlying whole that they masked, no, he'd just take them at face value. He'd totally occupy his introverted intuition with rehashing familiar medical techniques. Because that's what ISFJ INTJs do. Right? That extroverted thinking would not focus on presented objects, like say, nutcase sister utterances, things that indicated state of mind, and relative effect of drugs and trauma on condition of mind, and the introverted intuition would not look for the true nature of those things. No, an Ni/Te combination would be all about the comforting and the loving and the containing of expressions. Because that's what we do. Because we love you. And we want to care for you. Because you're our sister. And we loves you. All of you. Even if you don't know it, or recognise us for our sacrifice. We are INTJ, and we support YOU!

You have annoyed me, plebs. Your efforts to dimish what an INTJ is is rivalled only by my determination to view you as stupid persons. Feel my warm embrace and whiny voice of sincere selfless concern for your wellbeing.

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
An INTJ would enlist her cooperation in her cure. He'd demand it, even. And grow ever more weary of her issues as solution after solution failed.
That's what he does though..?

So he'd listen to her when she spoke, because she's the only one who offers clues above and beyond what physical symptoms she presents, and eventually INTJ doctor-brother would craft some response around all the damn clues she keeps tossing at him. Simon, by contrast, more or less just instructs her to not have bad thoughts.

Dr. Simon Tam: But I think when they triggered you, it somehow brought this up. This memory.
River Tam: It isn't mine. The memory, it isn't mine. And I shouldn't have to carry it. It isn't mine. Don't make me sleep again.
Dr. Simon Tam: I won't. I won't.
River Tam: Put a bullet to me. Bullet in the brain pan. Squish.
Dr. Simon Tam: Don't say that! Not ever. We'll get through this.
River Tam: Things are going to get much, much worse.

There's an INTJ brother doctor alive who isn't interested in where the memory came from? He'd track down such things looking for probable origins... and that'd be Ni and Te working together. As opposed say to extraverted feeling.
There are INTJ brother-doctors alive who have had training in 'bedside manner' and are more concerned with solving immediate emotional tension than long-term puzzles because they can't think clearly under those conditions, yes.

And there's INTJ doctor-brothers out there who don't follow up nutty sisters' prophecy statements?
If he determines her to be nutty rather than prophetic, absolutely.

And so on. But no, Simon cleaves to his sister almost as much as Mal follows military and seafaring traditions of captaincy.
Trauma with brain damage tends to do that to people.
You have annoyed me, plebs. Your efforts to dimish what an INTJ is is rivalled only by my determination to view you as stupid persons. Feel my warm embrace and whiny voice of sincere selfless concern for your wellbeing.
lol. the feeling is mutual.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just out of interest then, what do you think ordering people around, overtly invoking the concept of "crew" as if it were meaningful, and claiming "this is my ship" all add up to? And all the cowboy traditions of speaking yer mind and saying what you mean and helping the wimmin folk and being the ornery fallguy for every honourable cause as long as it's his kinda stupid?
Fe. ;) Sputtering, tertiary Fe -- particularly evidenced by his strong hero tendencies. Mal actually does not seem to care much for traditions, as seen in Shindig where he doesn't appear to even remotely understand the concept of a duel.

None of which he learned in the military. None of which he almost totally and completely guides his life by, right down to the military uniform he continues to wear. No, he's a free spirit, wafting wherever the North wind blows him. He has more than two facial expressions, and I guess if there ever was a season two we'd have heard a third tone of voice.
He continues to wear it because, yes, he does care about his military days. He fought in a rebellion, remember. His side lost the rebellion. A naturally free-spirited figure, he does indeed seem rather pissed off that the totalitarian government won the war.

Tip for all you functionalists out there: if you'd like to privileged extroverted intuition, you can say introverted intuition is like extroverted intuition just really, really slow...

meaning there's no way an INTJ Simon would take in his sister's utterances and by default spend some time asking himself what did they really mean, what was the real underlying whole that they masked, no, he'd just take them at face value. He'd totally occupy his introverted intuition with rehashing familiar medical techniques. Because that's what ISFJ INTJs do. Right?
He didn't. He occupied it with coming up with elaborate, intricate plans on how to fix the girl. Because that is exactly what Ni-doms do.

That extroverted thinking would not focus on presented objects, like say, nutcase sister utterances, things that indicated state of mind, and relative effect of drugs and trauma on condition of mind, and the introverted intuition would not look for the true nature of those things.
No, it actually would not focus on uniting patterns. That is Ne. Rather, it would focus on coming up with an elaborate plan using forethought to assist his sister, which is precisely what Simon did in planning her rescue and then planning a way to figure out what was wrong in Ariel.

No, an Ni/Te combination would be all about the comforting and the loving and the containing of expressions. Because that's what we do. Because we love you. And we want to care for you. Because you're our sister. And we loves you. All of you. Even if you don't know it, or recognise us for our sacrifice. We are INTJ, and we support YOU!
Who the fuck said anything about "all of you"?! He only cares about one bloody person. He's willing to let a man die as he walks by, purely to save that one person. This is Fi, protecting his sister being a personal value of his, rather than Fe, gut sympathy. And of course he'd protect her, ESPECIALLY if she doesn't know it. This means she's in even more dire need.

Feel my warm embrace and whiny voice of sincere selfless concern for your wellbeing.
He cares for the well-being of his sister. His fucking sister. Not the random hobo on the street corner, just one bloody person. One bloody FAMILY MEMBER. Do you not care about your own family?

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
What am I supposed to do with all these split hairs, make a wig?

Simon doesn't do global. He does particular and he does directive caring. He wears his feelings for his sister not just on his sleeve, but pushed out in front of him so that everyone else will pay attention to them and how they structure what must happen. Yeah, that's an INTJ. We advertise. (How many times does he have to say "She didn't mean any harm" before people will follow his rule, huh?)

And oh yeah:

Simon (to Jayne): My god. You're like a trained ape. Without the training.

Scandalous! Dainty INTJs pay attention to the person and their comportment. Go team!

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5

Simon doesn't do global. He does particular and he does directive caring. He wears his feelings for his sister not just on his sleeve, but pushed out in front of him so that everyone else will pay attention to them and how they structure what must happen. Yeah, that's an INTJ. We advertise.

And oh yeah:

Simon (to Jayne): My god. You're like a trained ape. Without the training.

Scandalous! Dainty INTJs pay attention to the person and their comportment. Go team!
huh, I guess you're right. I've never seen an INTJ talk down to someone they considered unintelligent.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Still waiting on a description of Simon's mastermind nature. Ariel's the only example? Or was he doing that kind of thinking all the time?

I'm naturally not in awe of there being a "plan" indicating that there was an INTJ because one-off plans aren't all that strategic. Grander planning, over-views, total pictures and what to do with everything next--that's mastermind stuff. Anyone can "plan".

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
Still waiting on a description of Simon's mastermind nature. Ariel's the only example? Or was he doing that kind of thinking all the time?

I'm naturally not in awe of there being a "plan" indicating that there was an INTJ because one-off plans aren't all that strategic. Grander planning, over-views, total pictures and what to do with everything next--that's mastermind stuff. Anyone can "plan".

Don't you think getting to the point where he can actually convince them that what he's going to do is a good idea...takes some masterminding?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
17th century chic would look nice on you. :newwink:

Simon doesn't do global. He does particular and he does directive caring. He wears his feelings for his sister not just on his sleeve, but pushed out in front of him so that everyone else will pay attention to them and how they structure what must happen. Yeah, that's an INTJ. We advertise. (How many times does he have to say "She didn't mean any harm" before people will follow his rule, huh?)
Yes, he talks to other people on the ship, yelling at them when they get suspicious of his sister. This refutes INTJ, how exactly?

Oh, and you said it yourself -- he does particular rather than global. Fi rather than Fe. Thanks for confirming for the class than Simon isn't an SFJ. ;)

He showed it in the film as well.

It was a very thorough, intricately thought out plan. His plan to get his sister back from the Academy was even more elaborate.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Don't you think getting to the point where he can actually convince them that what he's going to do is a good idea...takes some masterminding?

Masterminding? You mean, where he told them that an opportunity existed and waited for them to agree? Yeah, that's masterful. And then placed himself and his sister in a hostile environment under the care of the least reliable member of the crew. He made every member of the crew potential rich and then separated himself and his sister from them. He provided almost nothing in terms of his own safe exit plan. Masterful forward thinking.

So maybe he was having a bad day. Not so masterful that day. Even INTJs have bad days. Especially when their sister has been wearing on their patience.

And he did it all for a scan. A one-off scan. That he would be able to look at and do nothing about because he hadn't set up any long term arrangement with Mal. Masterful.

He spends his time reacting, not even attempting to take change and tell people what should happen next. He must respect Mal a lot.

But whatever... it's the global thinking that doesn't show up. That's the key. He doesn't show signs of an inner world of possibility engineering. And he does show signs of making feeling between people a subdued but compelling service issue.

Intricately though out plans... now that's not an INTJ. Intricacies aren't what global strategy is about. Intricacies are tiresome and prevent one from going global in implication.

And since I'm basically defending my own image as a personality type, you can all go on your merry way and have Simon be "INTJ" if you like. I don't see myself in him. Boo.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And he did it all for a scan. A one-off scan. That he would be able to look at and do nothing about because he hadn't set up any long term arrangement with Mal. Masterful.
That scan allowed him to determine the ins and outs of his sister's condition, not only what was wrong with her, but what the Academy did to her in particular.

He spends his time reacting, not even attempting to take change and tell people what should happen next. He must respect Mal a lot.
Reacting? He waits on the ship, sure - he repeatedly comments with woe at his situation, loathing his life on that ship. He had no other option, being a fugitive. When he reaches junctions where he can act, however, he does so.

But whatever... it's the global thinking that doesn't show up. That's the key. He doesn't show signs of an inner world of possibility engineering. And he does show signs of making feeling between people a subdued but compelling service issue.
1) English, fornicator-of-thy-mother. Dost thou speaketh it?
2) He shows keen forethought, analyzing actions as a game of chess, a distinct manifestation of Ni. He also shows none of this "making feeling between people a compelling service issue." The only person on the planet he seems to remotely give a shit about is his sister. Bear in mind that he was willing to walk on by and let a man die, only helping him live to make his sister stop screaming. This is Fi, concern for personal values, rather than Fe, this care for feeling between people.

Intricately though out plans... now that's not an INTJ. Intricacies aren't what global strategy is about. Intricacies are tiresome and prevent one from going global in implication.
1) Again, this is America. Speak English.
2) It is indeed a manifestation of Ni-Te, forethought and a vision of the future combined with organization and focus for efficiency. Perhaps you dislike planning. Perhaps you're a particularly lazy INTJ. They certainly exist. This does not change the fact that treating life as a game of chess is Ni-Te to the core.

And since I'm basically defending my own image as a personality type, you can all go on your merry way and have Simon be "INTJ" if you like. I don't see myself in him. Boo.
Well, that much was obvious. You're nothing like Simon (you indicated sociopathic tendencies earlier in dismissing caring for one's family), so you assume he cannot be of the same type as you, a logical fallacy. There are quite a few healthy INTJs (INTJs with strong tertiaries especially) who would actually identify with Simon.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Hippie.

While it would be perfectly great to be recognised for how truly wonderful my cognitive functions are, perhaps it's better if Simon be INTJ. That way no one will see the real INTJs coming. They'll be too busy mocking the ISFJs for their "masterminding" skills and how easily overcome they are.

Yes, broadly announce this figment of teleimagination. A fall guy was needed. Bonus too because in the revolution they'll attach themselves like limpets to the ENTPs and I won't have to talk to (deliberately ambiguous referencing) them. Shiny.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thank you for your humble (albeit utterly incoherent) submission.

I am no hippie.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
It's a good thing Simon is more down-to-earth, eh? None of this re-envisioning nonsense. Nope, no reinventing the meaning of interactions for that boyo. INTJ all the way. He even made plans on several occasions.

He may not be archetypal, but dammit, we love him.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
There are quite a few healthy INTJs (INTJs with strong tertiaries especially) who would actually identify with Simon.
Exacally.

I'm thinking of one INTJ friend in particular. His sister is older, but he still has the same machiavellian-buts attitude.

He's not ISFJ; that's laughable. Let's see if a profile matches up.
ISFJs are characterized above all by their desire to serve others, their "need to be needed." In extreme cases, this need is so strong that standard give-and-take relationships are deeply unsatisfying to them; however, most ISFJs find more than enough with which to occupy themselves within the framework of a normal life. (Since ISFJs, like all SJs, are very much bound by the prevailing social conventions, their form of "service" is likely to exclude any elements of moral or political controversy; they specialize in the local, the personal, and the practical.)
So, he's a doctor. Very much a 'serve other people', 'local, personal, practical' profession. There are reasons for people of every type to become a doctor. Is Simon a doctor because he loves to serve people? Or is he a doctor because he is the Firefly equivalent of a space-Jew, and really likes showing people up intellectually? He would have ended up one of the top doctors on a core planet. Not his home planet. He was driven by ambition, not duty.

He offers his doctorin' skills as a bargaining chip and refuses to treat injuries unless his demands are met.

ISFJs are often unappreciated, at work, home, and play. Ironically, because they prove over and over that they can be relied on for their loyalty and unstinting, high-quality work, those around them often take them for granted--even take advantage of them. Admittedly, the problem is sometimes aggravated by the ISFJs themselves; for instance, they are notoriously bad at delegating ("If you want it done right, do it yourself"). And although they're hurt by being treated like doormats, they are often unwilling to toot their own horns about their accomplishments because they feel that although they deserve more credit than they're getting, it's somehow wrong to want any sort of reward for doing work (which is supposed to be a virtue in itself). (And as low-profile Is, their actions don't call attention to themselves as with charismatic Es.) Because of all of this, ISFJs are often overworked, and as a result may suffer from psychosomatic illnesses.
Nope. He is not shy about making sure the value of his work is respected.

In the workplace, ISFJs are methodical and accurate workers, often with very good memories and unexpected analytic abilities; they are also good with people in small-group or one-on-one situations because of their patient and genuinely sympathetic approach to dealing with others. ISFJs make pleasant and reliable co-workers and exemplary employees, but tend to be harried and uncomfortable in supervisory roles. They are capable of forming strong loyalties, but these are personal rather than institutional loyalties; if someone they've bonded with in this way leaves the company, the ISFJ will leave with them, if given the option. Traditional careers for an ISFJ include: teaching, social work, most religious work, nursing, medicine (general practice only), clerical and and secretarial work of any kind, and some kinds of administrative careers.
General practice? Not so much... his bedside manner is forced and artificial. Good memory, unexpected analytic abilities...meh.

While their work ethic is high on the ISFJ priority list, their families are the centers of their lives. ISFJs are extremely warm and demonstrative within the family circle--and often possessive of their loved ones, as well. When these include Es who want to socialize with the rest of the world, or self-contained ITs, the ISFJ must learn to adjust to these behaviors and not interpret them as rejection. Being SJs, they place a strong emphasis on conventional behavior (although, unlike STJs, they are usually as concerned with being "nice" as with strict propriety); if any of their nearest and dearest depart from the straight-and-narrow, it causes the ISFJ major embarrassment: the closer the relationship and the more public the act, the more intense the embarrassment (a fact which many of their teenage children take gleeful advantage of). Over time, however, ISFJs usually mellow, and learn to regard the culprits as harmless eccentrics :). Needless to say, ISFJs take infinite trouble over meals, gifts, celebrations, etc., for their loved ones--although strong Js may tend to focus more on what the recipient should want rather than what they do want.
How embarrassed is he that River cuts open Jayne's chest? A little bit. It's more of an 'oh shit' moment than a 'omg river don't do that! you make us look bad!'

Infinite trouble over meals? focus on what the recipient wants - at all? He tries, but more out of his perceived role as an elder caretaker than out of any internal personality characteristics (see Fundamental attribution error - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Like most Is, ISFJs have a few, close friends. They are extremely loyal to these, and are ready to provide emotional and practical support at a moment's notice. (However, like most Fs they hate confrontation; if you get into a fight, don't expect them to jump in after you. You can count on them, however, run and get the nearest authority figure.) Unlike with EPs, the older the friendship is, the more an ISFJ will value it. One ISFJ trait that is easily misunderstood by those who haven't known them long is that they are often unable to either hide or articulate any distress they may be feeling. For instance, an ISFJ child may be reproved for "sulking," the actual cause of which is a combination of physical illness plus misguided "good manners." An adult ISFJ may drive a (later ashamed) friend or SO into a fit of temper over the ISFJ's unexplained moodiness, only afterwards to explain about a death in the family they "didn't want to burden anyone with." Those close to ISFJs should learn to watch for the warning signs in these situations and take the initiative themselves to uncover the problem.
Hates confrontation, does he? Doesn't jump into the fray after you, does he? Hides his emotions so as not to burden anyone? No, he hides the fact that he is transporting his sister as human cargo because that is not something you want your ride-share to know about.

On the other hand, what about INTJ?

To outsiders, INTJs may appear to project an aura of "definiteness", of self-confidence. This self-confidence, sometimes mistaken for simple arrogance by the less decisive, is actually of a very specific rather than a general nature; its source lies in the specialized knowledge systems that most INTJs start building at an early age. When it comes to their own areas of expertise -- and INTJs can have several -- they will be able to tell you almost immediately whether or not they can help you, and if so, how. INTJs know what they know, and perhaps still more importantly, they know what they don't know.
Simon to the T so far.

INTJs are perfectionists, with a seemingly endless capacity for improving upon anything that takes their interest. What prevents them from becoming chronically bogged down in this pursuit of perfection is the pragmatism so characteristic of the type: INTJs apply (often ruthlessly) the criterion "Does it work?" to everything from their own research efforts to the prevailing social norms. This in turn produces an unusual independence of mind, freeing the INTJ from the constraints of authority, convention, or sentiment for its own sake.
This is a little harder to point out, because we don't really see much of what he is actually interested in (ie. medicine.) But, I think this is reflected in his plan in Ariel.

INTJs are known as the "Systems Builders" of the types, perhaps in part because they possess the unusual trait combination of imagination and reliability. Whatever system an INTJ happens to be working on is for them the equivalent of a moral cause to an INFJ; both perfectionism and disregard for authority may come into play, as INTJs can be unsparing of both themselves and the others on the project. Anyone considered to be "slacking," including superiors, will lose their respect -- and will generally be made aware of this; INTJs have also been known to take it upon themselves to implement critical decisions without consulting their supervisors or co-workers. On the other hand, they do tend to be scrupulous and even-handed about recognizing the individual contributions that have gone into a project, and have a gift for seizing opportunities which others might not even notice.
Well, Mal sure as hell isn't a slacker. But implementing solutions without regard for him? Yes, Simon tends to have that intellectual arrogance where he assumes others won't understand. And his praise of Jayne reallllly shows how much he valued his contribution...

In the broadest terms, what INTJs "do" tends to be what they "know". Typical INTJ career choices are in the sciences and engineering, but they can be found wherever a combination of intellect and incisiveness are required (e.g., law, some areas of academia). INTJs can rise to management positions when they are willing to invest time in marketing their abilities as well as enhancing them, and (whether for the sake of ambition or the desire for privacy) many also find it useful to learn to simulate some degree of surface conformism in order to mask their inherent unconventionality.
Yup, Simon certainly played the 'corporate ladder' game for a while. He does what he knows, even on the Serenity....even in the heat of battle. He knows what flies in a hospital environment, and pushes that to the limit.

Personal relationships, particularly romantic ones, can be the INTJ's Achilles heel. While they are capable of caring deeply for others (usually a select few), and are willing to spend a great deal of time and effort on a relationship, the knowledge and self-confidence that make them so successful in other areas can suddenly abandon or mislead them in interpersonal situations.
How many times has he been condescending to River when she clearly knows exactly what he's talking about? How many times has he said 'just what she needed to hear', without phrasing it like a logical argument?

This happens in part because many INTJs do not readily grasp the social rituals; for instance, they tend to have little patience and less understanding of such things as small talk and flirtation (which most types consider half the fun of a relationship). To complicate matters, INTJs are usually extremely private people, and can often be naturally impassive as well, which makes them easy to misread and misunderstand. Perhaps the most fundamental problem, however, is that INTJs really want people to make sense. :) This sometimes results in a peculiar naivete', paralleling that of many Fs -- only instead of expecting inexhaustible affection and empathy from a romantic relationship, the INTJ will expect inexhaustible reasonability and directness.
In order to justify the lack of reasonability and directness coming out of River, he has to classify her as 'brain damaged' in his mind and treat her like a mentally handicapped person, even though she very clearly has full use of most of her cognitive functions. This is part of the reason he often doesn't take her prophetic babbling seriously.

Probably the strongest INTJ assets in the interpersonal area are their intuitive abilities and their willingness to "work at" a relationship. Although as Ts they do not always have the kind of natural empathy that many Fs do, the Intuitive function can often act as a good substitute by synthesizing the probable meanings behind such things as tone of voice, turn of phrase, and facial expression. This ability can then be honed and directed by consistent, repeated efforts to understand and support those they care about, and those relationships which ultimately do become established with an INTJ tend to be characterized by their robustness, stability, and good communications.
This more closely resembles the way he tries to communicate with River than any Fe or Fi description.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah man simon is like totally isfj how could i not see it before

i mean hes like all emo for his sister and shit

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
I'm watching the dvd extras right now. I'm really impressed that Joss asked Kaylee to gain 20 lbs at the start because he wanted her to look like a woman and not an airbrushed anorexic hollywood model.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
You boys could take a closer look at your fear of teh Fe.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
o noes fe is gunna eat me

save me kalach

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
INTJs don't scare you half so much as a nearly competent ISFJ. The Mastermind about to take over the world is eclipsed by the caring, gentle nurse attendant of your nightmares, huh? The cloying, suffocating, helpless... love. You'd label it INTJ to escape the sweet baby butterfly kisses?

I love you, man.