• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

stereolab

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pitchfork: TV

he's an enp, she's an inj? he reminds me of an intj kid i know, but his creative process sounds more enp to me. he just wants to open up more possibilities, seems more Ne in method.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think he's entp and she is infp.

Source for why I think entp: YouTube - ENTP

you think this dude is entp 3w4? i get some enfj undertones, must be the Fe? but he also reminds me of an infp 9w1 girl i know, so...?

also, she's Ni. i can feel it. she reminds me very strongly of an infj 9 instructor i've had. but she's definitely distant. i think the interviewer, nitsuh abebe, is an infj or possibly an enfj. he has a sense of what she means that she's not saying.

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Laetitia I believe is INJ sp/sx - although her energy in the interview is similar to mine on a down day. I feel Ni there, and I don't think tert Fi is too much of a stretch to make her an INTJ. However, @1:42-3:57 of Part Two I see INFJ. I can connect to what she's saying, and I understand what she means but something's off, particularly @3:45-3:57 I sense dominant Ni. I feel like she comes from a different place than I do, but our ends are the same.

I agree that Tim is ENTP. Probably e7, but I could also see ENFP 7w6 or INFP not e4. Undecided on the stackings. He actually reminds me of an ENTP 7w6 sp/sx guy I know. You think maybe he's introverted because of the self-pres but once he's interacting with you or talking ardently about a new idea of his the preference is clear.

Great band.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I suppose I should have noticed that there's a second part. She definitely seems infj now.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
you think this dude is entp 3w4? i get some enfj undertones, must be the Fe? but he also reminds me of an infp 9w1 girl i know, so...?

also, she's Ni. i can feel it. she reminds me very strongly of an infj 9 instructor i've had. but she's definitely distant. i think the interviewer, nitsuh abebe, is an infj or possibly an enfj. he has a sense of what she means that she's not saying.

yeah, he does seem like he may care more about earning/enjoying things, the way that he expresses himself.