• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Patricia Heaton (Everybody Loves Raymond's "Debra")

Usehername

On a mission
List of quotes attributed to her.

She doesn't like help from anyone. (xxTJ)
She is very religious (suggests SJ or NT) (note: she talks about her religion not her spirituality)
She doesn't follow the hollywood crowd at all (absurd levels of ability to not fit in with crowd makes me think NTJ rather than STJ)
She's also absurdly, bluntly honest. I think this is more INTJ than ENTJ just because she appears to me to be an introvert.

Now, I realize I have a history of thinking too many hollywood females are INTJ, but what do you think? I think she's very obviously a TJ female, and I think she shares too much to be an ISTJ. I think she falls away from the hollywood crowd too much to be an SJ, but who knows.
ENTJ? INTJ? ESTJ?
Everybody Loves Patricia Heaton

"Plastic surgery is like the big elephant sitting in the Hollywood living room," she says. "Everyone does it and apparently, no one is supposed to talk about it. I understand privacy, but when women come up to me who've also had four kids and cesareans and say 'My body's shot, but you look so great,' I'm not going to lie to them. I probably look better now than I have my whole life, including when I was 15. Some people are cool with the fact that their bodies bear witness to this great thing they produced, their children, and I understand that. But on a personal level, it makes me feel better that my breasts are not down to my knees when I'm undressed in front of my husband."

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
I need to find out more about her to get an accurate reading, but my first guess would be ESTJ. I think the reason she doesn't follow the Hollywood crowd is because she is a religious SJ.

alicia91

ESTJ! I've read about her and she sounds a LOT like me (except I'm not as conservative). I also think that because of her religion, she's opposed to some of the Hollywood culture. I think she's open and comes across as kind of 'mouthy' because she is an E.

But don't take my word for it - I'm new to this!

Here's another good article about her.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/31/theater/31gree.html