• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type was Sid Vicious?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What type was that guy? I really feel him as an ISFx, maybe a bursted ISFJ. I don't know what was his enneagram, but I guess he coud had been a 6... I'm sure he's of the sexual subtype though.:thinking:

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
IStP...the mix of a limited ability to address feeling mixed with the drug abuse made the guy and accident ready to happen...and a fun spectacle.

KDude

how was he limited in addressing feeling? he was the romantic of the group, if anything. while johnny rotten was well known for scoffing at love (not that you specifically mentioned love), and didn't have the playful sense of humor sid had. he was also kind of infantile/sweet at times apparently (read the book please kill me).

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTP souds good too. But with the T tempered by an explosive Fe and an affective dependence (I've said he was a sexual). He had that ISTPish sly smile. I'm abolutely sure he was an ISxx.

and a fun spectacle.
Oh yeah!:shock::cheese:

By the way, the son "My Way" is a true ISTP anthem.
[youtube=CIp_N6bjj64]My Way[/youtube]

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
how was he limited in addressing feeling? he was the romantic of the group, if anything. while johnny rotten was well known for scoffing at love (not that you specifically mentioned love), and didn't have the playful sense of humor sid had. he was also kind of infantile/sweet at times apparently (read the book please kill me).

True, and that made me think about ISFP.

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know what he was but I am sick and tired of people romanticizing his relationship with Nancy Spungen.

What do you all say for Nancy BTW? I would guess some Se-Te type. ESFP probably.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Isfj who appears isfp