• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Cesar Millan (The Dog Whisperer)

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO
Any thoughts on the possible type of the Cesar Millan?

I'm thinking ESTJ so far.

E
S - sharp sensory awareness/detail orientated, practical, talks about living in the now
T - logical, rational thinker that decides with the head, mentally tough
J - takes charge, decisive, task/goal orientated, organised, rules/boundaries/limitations concept

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes, ESTJ. I'm watching him right now. I love this guy. He's awesome!

hkharris92

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w3
definitely surprised by the estj suggestions! might just be because I see a lot of the same traits in Cesar that I have, but I think he cares too much about the big picture and is WAYYYYYY to in-tuned to instincts to be a Sensing mentality. iNtuit for sure. Extraversion wouldn't make a lot of sense. The majority of his job is actually spent working with his dogs ALONE at his dog psych center. Introversion. Again, he's actually made the statement himself about being in tune with his emotions (N? F?). My guess is Feeling. he does throw in some logical explanations, but the feeling aspect is too strong to think he's a Thinker. And lastly, the J or P. He lives a very structured life from what I understand and feel comfortable with it. Judging is my last one. so yeah... INFJ is what I come to.

hkharris92

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w3
definitely surprised by the estj suggestions! might just be because I see a lot of the same traits in Cesar that I have, but I think he cares too much about the big picture and is WAYYYYYY to in-tuned to instincts to be a Sensing mentality. iNtuit for sure. Extraversion wouldn't make a lot of sense. The majority of his job is actually spent working with his dogs ALONE at his dog psych center. Introversion. Again, he's actually made the statement himself about being in tune with his emotions (N? F?). My guess is Feeling. he does throw in some logical explanations, but the feeling aspect is too strong to think he's a Thinker. And lastly, the J or P. He lives a very structured life from what I understand and feel comfortable with it. Judging is my last one. so yeah... INFJ is what I come to.

ANNNNDDD here I am to change my guess. ENTJ. makes more sense when you put the whole together. I know a few ENTJ's and he resembles them relatively well.