• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

East of Eden

Benny

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Cal- ISTP
Aron- ENFJ
Adam- ISTJ
Abra- ESFJ

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I adore this book. One of my favorites. I wish I had read it back when I knew about typology, as I can't really recall most of the characters' personalities in detail enough to figure out their types. I actually think Cal might be ESTP, but I definitely agree with Adam as ISTJ (it's funny because I read the book before I knew what an ISTJ was, and the way I thought of Adam as I was reading it is the same exact way I think of ISTJs now...he's like the archetype).

And Cathy/Kate is most definitely INTJ.

And here's some more (but they are loose assignments, as again, my recollection is a bit shady):

Charles: ESTJ

Lee: INFJ (I'm pretty sure on this one)

Liza: ESFJ

Aron: INFP (I have to disagree with you on this one)

Cyrus: ESTP

Samuel: ENFP

Tom: ISFP

Dessie: ISFJ

Benny

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
I forgot to type Cathy/Kate. I thought her and Cal were supposed to be virtually the same.

In the film at least, Cal is an I. He's a quiet loner who gets in trouble a lot. He may be different in the book though.