• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Goodfellas

Benny

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Henry-ISFP
Jimmy-ISTP
Tommy-ESTP
Paulie-ISTJ
Karen-ESFJ

Not very diverse... could be wrong...

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I saw Tommy edit Jimmy more as ENTJ.

KDude

The real Tommy (in the book the film was based on) had serial killer like tendencies.. like he kept body parts in his house before he found a way of dispensing of them.. and had morbid paintings and stuff. Really strange for a mafia guy. Anyhow, whatever type is into morbid shit... that what's Tommy was :D

Benny

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Yes Tommy was a total psychopath which is why I'm more interested in typing him than the others.

I guess I could see Jimmy as ENTJ... Maybe...

Henry could be INFP or INTP too... I can't type him... IXXP

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Tommy was an ESTP for all the reason mentioned.