• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTJ "Intelligent" Myth

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thanks. I still question the whole bubble wrap things with NFPs. Something about that NeFi creativity that says they will spot something you missed.

Its a Ni automatic defensive response that says when you push Fi buttons turn shoulder towards them and give a target to punch. Gotta take control of the situation and not allow Fi the ability to hit that Ne creativity ;)

*watches the timed explosives in the bubble wrap go off like firecrackers*

(It's fun to pop bubble wrap!)

After all I'm White and Nerdy:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw"]More bubble wrap fun (around 2:04-2:05)[/YOUTUBE]

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*watches the timed explosives in the bubble wrap go off like firecrackers*

(It's fun to pop bubble wrap!)

After all I'm White and Nerdy:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw"]More bubble wrap fun[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah, you wont see my whiteness. Its reserved for a select few;) You have brown and then you have those who tan easily and just "appear" brown:D

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ummm... I burn easily and turn bright pink if that counts for anything :unsure:

and the mystery is solved then... INTJs take EVERYTHING seriously and only like topics where they can argue endlessly :jesus:

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

and the mystery is solved then... INTJs take EVERYTHING seriously and only like topics where they can argue endlessly :jesus:

Oh, we argue all the topics.

Some arguments just end sooner than others.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ahhh.... so like when people start posting pics of boobs and making jokes involving penii... I KNEW it! It's kryptonite to INTJs! :holy:

As opposed to my attention deficit manner of arguing when I feel like poking fun at someone and otherwise wandering away to find some more trouble to get in :devil:

That's why y'all seem so single minded :thelook:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

So there are certain times when there are only 4 spots your husband can actually touch:thinking:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
unless the man has ice cubes in his hands, indeed! :cry:

the worst thing is that he NEVER burns, so I get made fun of ceaselessly :boohoo:

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ahhh.... so like when people start posting pics of boobs and making jokes involving penii... I KNEW it! It's kryptonite to INTJs! :holy:

As opposed to my attention deficit manner of arguing when I feel like poking fun at someone and otherwise wandering away to find some more trouble to get in :devil:

That's why y'all seem so single minded :thelook:

"Seem" so single minded?

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
unless the man has ice cubes in his hands, indeed! :cry:

the worst thing is that he NEVER burns, so I get made fun of ceaselessly :boohoo:

Does he melt all the ice cubes purposely:devil:

As long as I have an oil/lotion with SPF of 2 or 4 I am good to go. Burn lines are just a hair behind tan lines in :drool:. They would be equal, but they lack the touch and cause others to get slapped and yelled at:cry:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
"Seem" so single minded?

ah ha! I now know how INTJs are so accomplished at writing long and serious posts... singlemindedness as opposed to scatterbrainedness! :holy:

but I somehow can't imagine someone writing such a post and then going and running around giggling in the back yard barefoot with a jar of bubble solution :sadbanana:

Does he melt all the ice cubes purposely:devil:

As long as I have an oil/lotion with SPF of 2 or 4 I am good to go. Burn lines are just a hair behind tan lines in :drool:. They would be equal, but they lack the touch and cause others to get slapped and yelled at:cry:

he makes sure that they're all sloppy half melted so that anything I'm wearing gets soaked :cry:

I'm a SPF 50 type girl... somehow, out of all the skins I could have inherited I got stuck with that of the Irish :( Luckily, the burn lines turn into tan lines within a couple of days... I only burn at the beginning of the season! :cheese:

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
but I somehow can't imagine someone writing such a post and then going and running around giggling in the back yard barefoot with a jar of bubble solution :sadbanana:

Yeah, it's cuz we don't want to step on glass shards... :wink:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
he makes sure that they're all sloppy half melted so that anything I'm wearing gets soaked :cry:

I'm a SPF 50 type girl... somehow, out of all the skins I could have inherited I got stuck with that of the Irish :( Luckily, the burn lines turn into tan lines within a couple of days... I only burn at the beginning of the season! :cheese:

I cant imagine it for some reason, I DEMAND PICS (j/k, no pics).

They will giggle and play with bubbles, but it requires a seriousness because the giggling and laughing must have a goal of having fun. You better not derail the seriousness that is involved with having fun.

sculpting

I think the people who are complaining are just pissed they'll never grow up to be INTJs. I've accepted it, and I'd rather just set a trap and catch one of my very own to keep as a pet. :devil:

Seriously, though, there are obviously other kinds of intelligence.

I dont think it is quite that straightforward. Strength=weakness. Not about IQ, meh who gives a fuck. About accomplishments. Both INTJ and ENTP are tops in my book for visionary leadership potential. However both have weaknesses and are actually blind to portions of reality. But blind in a complementary fashion, thus make for a great combination in an organization. But never alone. And even together you have to be careful and monitor communication for clarity.

(BTW, totally off-topic, but Have you noticed that you cant "think" when in the physical proximity of an INTJ? Like logic deserts you? Realized this yesterday. Being near an INTJ seems to mentally push me into Fi mode. ENFPs are known to match/meld others, and I always do this with INTJs-but didnt realize till yesterday how strongly I do this. It gets real weird when with an ENTP and an INTJ. I want to debate and think with the ENTP via Te but am simultaneously pulled to interact with Fi with the INTJ. No such problem in written communications as I just use Te. Yup, I am a wierdo.)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah, it's cuz we don't want to step on glass shards... :wink:

glass in one's foot is a small price to pay for pretending to be 5 again on occasion! :holy:

I cant imagine it for some reason, I DEMAND PICS (j/k, no pics).

They will giggle and play with bubbles, but it requires a seriousness because the giggling and laughing must have a goal of having fun. You better not derail the seriousness that is involved with having fun.

I can imagine that we're talking about the type of people who are actually hiding "How to have fun, for dummies!" behind the covers of books by Ayn Rand... and who make notes in the margins! "when running about with "abandon" make sure to giggle... not laugh, as it is not the official laughter of back yard merrymaking...." :rofl1:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
glass in one's foot is a small price to pay for pretending to be 5 again on occasion! :holy:

I can imagine that we're talking about the type of people who are actually hiding "How to have fun, for dummies!" behind the covers of books by Ayn Rand... and who make notes in the margins! "when running about with "abandon" make sure to giggle... not laugh, as it is not the official laughter of back yard merrymaking...." :rofl1:

One day I will learn how to giggle and frolick like a woman. Cant decide if its better to watch the forest that is girls giggling and frolicking or just be able to watch single trees while being part of the forest giggling and frolicking. The hard decisions we must make in life.

edit: Now that my mind brought in ISTJ sloppy melted ice cubes. AAAAHHHHHHHHHH why are lifes decisions so hard.

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Hahahahahahah!

Actually, I'd probably walk (not run) around barefoot in the back yard, sans giggling. The presence of the bubble solution depends on whether I think anyone will see me. :blush:

ENFPs have much the same brainpower, really: it's just that they prefer show the giggling-bubble-solution side to the world.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
I dont think it is quite that straightforward. Strength=weakness. Not about IQ, meh who gives a fuck. About accomplishments. Both INTJ and ENTP are tops in my book for visionary leadership potential. However both have weaknesses and are actually blind to portions of reality. But blind in a complementary fashion, thus make for a great combination in an organization. But never alone. And even together you have to be careful and monitor communication for clarity.

It's a good reciprocal relationship. I don't think it happens all that often in younger people, however. Humility, and a recognition of the value of others' talents are required in both parties before the teamwork can really shine.

sculpting

One day I will learn how to giggle and frolick like a woman. Cant decide if its better to watch the forest that is girls giggling and frolicking or just be able to watch single trees while being part of the forest giggling and frolicking. The hard decisions we must make in life.

edit: Now that my mind brought in ISTJ sloppy melted ice cubes. AAAAHHHHHHHHHH why are lifes decisions so hard.

Is this a slumber party? Watch out for the ESFP shadows!!!

hefnerG150307_468x544.jpg

sculpting

It's a good reciprocal relationship. I don't think it happens all that often in younger people, however. Humility, and a recognition of the value of others' talents are required in both parties before the teamwork can really shine.

This deserves its own thread.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hahahahahahah!

Actually, I'd probably walk (not run) around barefoot in the back yard, sans giggling. The presence of the bubble solution depends on whether I think anyone will see me. :blush:

ENFPs have much the same brainpower, really: it's just that they prefer show the giggling-bubble-solution side to the world.

Are we gonna get into another similiar but different argument again?

This deserves its own thread.

Lol, an ENFP/ENTP thread. Can we put rules in place?